It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!Attention!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
im just sayign i think one guy mistook something becuase he did not know what it was he was seeing becuase of lack of knowldge in astronomy. as he reported it someone elese thought they saw it too and they alos had no knowldge of astronomy.

im just trying to say mass hysteria ensued becasue of one little mistake

how many times has that happend before...... THOUSANDS!!?!!?!?!

and generally when the intial consparitor realizes they are wrong they try to ger everyone to believe it more so that they wont be proved wrong.

im not trying to insult advisor im just saying

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
... there's STUFF out there, the Gummint's trying to cover for.

... I have HUNDREDS of photos of floating orbs--metalic ones, glowing ones.

... And now this BadBoy over California ought to be more people wondering why we need to be lied to all the time.

... Conspiracies--BS--premeditated LYING. Deceit. Perfidy. Corruption. Deliberate distractions. Chemical-LACED products to produce mental confusion!!

... Bastards, they are. They should have NO INHERITANCE in this land. The [Shadow, back-room, double-dealing] Gummint has betrayed US All.

... And what recourse do we have, if we don't fight for the Truth and find out the meaning of all this--all these--"conspiracies" to fool us??

... The hate comes up in my throat, and I get sick to my stomach from it.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
... In the spectra of experiences you are describing, whose job is it to prod in favor of the Truth when Truth is being suppressed and concealed?

... Is that midway, or toward one end or the other?

I think I can see your concern. I used to share such a similar outlook that things are not the way they are supposed to be and that there is something fundamentally wrong with the manner in which things are being done in today's society. It is true that there are many secrets being kept from the mass public about certain things that might either allow us to help ourselves greatly or hurt ourselves greatly as well.

To attempt to answer your question I would say that it is anyone's job who chooses it to stand forth in the favor of Truth. Yet different people feel differently about what is actual Truth, and as such their actions and perspectives will reflect this accordingly.

However, as I see it, Truth is something that is eternal. Man's being is a spectrum of existence that encompasses at once the entire scale between temporality and eternity. We have the innate capacity to sense both timeless and time-dependent things. Of course, this applies for space as well: man has the capacity to see things apart from one another in addition to the ability to see analogies and absolute connections between things.

Since each person has within himself the entire spectrum to choose his experience from, he is therefore free to mold his experience around whatever level of bias or absence of bias he may choose with regard to one aspect of being over another. Ultimately it is up to each individual to resonate with the things that he feels he currently indentifies most with.

The qualities that are available for man to experience will not, themselves, ever go away. The reason that things apparently stop happening anywhere is because someone has made a choice to stop resonating with them in his own being. For example: the notion of war will not ever go away for what it is, yet it is entirely possible for it to simply not show up in our experience because we have chosen to no longer give it such attention that would create it in our world and being.

This can be easily seen with what is understood with vibration: when a color changes, we don't ever claim that the color itself no longer exists, instead we understand that it's simply not showing up here anymore. Of course, the same applies with music: if we imagine a note rising in pitch, quickening its vibration, we can see that once the note has passed a certain pitch, the pitch itself has not been eliminated from the possibility of existence, it is simply not being resonated with where we are experiencing things. Its potential for existence has not been eliminated, only its outward existence has been silenced, for now.

This does have its analogy with all things as well: when we choose to see things in one way as opposed to another, that is why we see things to be the way they are for us. If we allow for the possibility of all things in our experience, then we do see how anyone could be saying and seeing what they are claiming is truth. Its all about understanding the context of things as the most accurate way of describing them.

If we simply take into account the context that someone has gone through whatever experiences they have in order to come to the conclusion that they have come to, then it becomes a great deal easier to see why someone would act the way that they are. This amounts to a simple understanding of compassion for others, and actually for the act, itself, of misunderstanding.

What this results in is a level of tolerance for things in general: not just things in other people, but very much so the same things in ourselves. The reason that we dislike anything that anyone else does is because we dislike that aspect of ourselves. In disliking and pushing away from us the things we find repulsive, we find them coming back to us in our experience with the same urgency that we pushed them away with.

Whenever we try to specifically get rid of something because we don't approve of it, the thing comes back to us always in the exact form that we tried to get rid of it in. This is simply because everything is a part of ourselves, and the act of pushing it away when it wants to be accepted can do nothing but send it right back to us, regardless of the manner in which we have rejected it. The only manner of changing things in our life is through the healthy acceptance of them for what they are right now, which will neutralize them completely of their dominating effect in our world and life. All we have to do is look at things honestly, without looking away in repulse. Nothing that we do not choose can possibly persist in our world when properly paid attention to.

The reason that this is true is because of the nature of consciousness and light. Everything in our life is working toward being brought into conscious understanding. It is only us who ever pushes things back into the darkness of our own ignorance. Consciousness is the light that we see things with. Once things are understood, there is no possible way for them to bother us ever again.

Now (to address your question in a more direct manner), if you choose it so, then your job is to bring the Truth into greater consciousness for everyone. But there are two general ways of doing this that each have their own most effective means of working.

One way of doing this is outwardly: attempting to show others how things can be more Truthful by means of a variety of techniques ranging from simply telling them to outwardly forcing them to change. This means of changing things is very risky, as it does encompass all of what creates strife and havoc in our world around us. On the one hand, there is the peaceful side of outwardly affecting things: through speech. On the other hand there is the very unpeaceful means of outwardly affecting things: through force.

The reason that outwardly changing things is risky is because risk is an outward characteristic. We can start by telling people what we think, but this may very easily become the attempt at telling people what to do. This jeopardizes freedom very much so, and is unhealthy at best, because whatever force we bestow onto others for our own ends (which may even appear to us to be for the greater end of all) will definitively come back to us by means of someone else forcing us to do something that we do not want to do. If I were to give anyone advice on the matter of outwardly trying to change things, it would be to 'watch out' in what you're doing, because it is very easy to forget about the line between simply saying what we feel and trying to force it on others.

That being said, we can move on to the other manner of changing things: by inwardly changing ourselves into what we want the world to change into. This method is absolutely by far a more effective means of changing our world than any outward means of changing things could ever be or result in. There are multiple reasons for this being so. The first and foremost reason that this is true is because we are hugely more connected to each other on the inside of our being than we are on the outside. By allowing ourselves to see the greater purpose for changing our own inner nature (which instantly effects an outer change in our being), we make it much easier for anyone else to see for themselves the advantages of changing their inner nature, which does so quickly filter into the outer world of their being as well.

When we see the path of freedom and change our direction such that we trod along its path, we make it much easier for others to see the advantage of doing the same. The reason that outwardly trying to change things is so ineffective is because the inner guides the outer. For example: no one will ever change their ways of doing things until they see the reason for doing so. This is why the attempt to force people to change is so futile. Indeed, outwardly attempting to change things is tantamount to futility itself.

This is also why some medicine can fail so harshly in treating a problem: because the problem does not lie on the outer side where the effect that is the wound shows up. The problem lies on the inner side where imbalance is being played out, and without inwardly changing the actual imbalance, there can be no way for the outward effect of the imbalance to possibly change. Outwardly changing things must be placed into the context for what it is and therefore does best in order for harmony to prevail. The context of outwardly changing things effectively is by working hand-in-hand with inwardly changing things. Only by placing outward things into their context of being merely effects of inward causes can outward means be utilized to create harmony.

So to bring this back again to the immediate discussion at hand, Truth is brought to the conscious understanding most directly by bringing it to our own conscious understanding. Only in conjunction with an inward change of respect towards things, and therefore responsibility toward them as well, can any form of outward change have any meaning to it. The reason for this, quite bluntly, is that meaning stands in the realm of the inner nature of our being. The outer nature of our being is only symbolic of such meaning that lies strictly on the inner side of things. This of course would go on to show how disagreement is a strict result of symbolic interpretation of things inherently clashing with one another, because such is the nature of multiplicity, whose language is the symbolic.

It is not our job to get others to reveal what they are hiding, but instead to reveal it ourselves by means of discovering it within the midst of our own being.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by airfoil]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Why's this under "Paranormal Studies" if it has nothing to do with the stuff listed on the forum description: Mind Control, Remote Viewing, ESP, Telepathy, Subliminal Messaging, Etc.

I don't think this is a thread that really matches the forum it's in; Space Exploration would probably be the best in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have no clue also.

WOW people, this thread hasn't side tracked...

As for any updates, weather permitting I will get them to you. As the winter season is upon us, and witht the moon nearly full it isn't as easy to spot the object at this time. When the enviorment is right, I'll be on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I have no clue also.

WOW people, this thread hasn't side tracked...

As for any updates, weather permitting I will get them to you. As the winter season is upon us, and witht the moon nearly full it isn't as easy to spot the object at this time. When the enviorment is right, I'll be on it.

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm seeing this thing every night without any problems. There are multiple of them, and Sirius is the brightest and most dramatic of them. If you look on page eight of this thread, there's a picture of just how dramatic sirius has been getting recently. I think that any walk out into a clear enough night will provide an excellent update. In addition, Beetlegeuse and Rigel, in Orion, are also doing this color-change thing, but they are currently much less prominent than Sirius is being right now.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
its just light difraction that is making the colors of the stars change its the poor effect of havign an atmosphere. stars dont twinkle in space. the air is shifting the light.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This was under Science and Tech. but it got moved.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MizarAdvisor went outsied and jumped to a conclusion with something he saw. then saw something that was alot like it in the same place after a few nights. Its verry hard for someone with out an untraind eye to see star colors so differnt stars in his place would have appeard the "same" which would account for
1. his brightness change
2. slight position change
3. with it beign close to the horizion or 30degres above the horizion its color would appear to rapidly change due to atmospheric disturbances.

Now when advisor has reported this people on this site decide to jump to conclusions also went outsied and were in the same boat above. they looked in the same basic area saw something and did the same thing as advisor. Then as more people saw or thought they saw these things hysteria spread.

Mizar-

It just seems REAL ODD that these same blinky stars would appear the same way in the same place every night for weeks, months on end. These are not one-off anomolies. The thing ADVISOR spoke of, I'd seen weeks before I'd joined this board. The description that he spoke of matched this thing I'd seen several times before.

I also agree with Airfoil on this

Sirius is changing colors like that (apparently). I have read from multiple sources that these are starships positioned in between earth and each of the stars that is doing this in order to mediate the energy that is coming from the star to earth. This is referenced bluntly in the Arcturian Star Chronicles, by Patricia L. Pereira (specifically volume three and four), which can be easily found on amazon.com where reviews (of which all four books have received five-star ratings) can be easily found as well. these starships are said to be here for the purpose of mediating energy that is coming to earth from these star systems for the purpose of aiding in humanity's and earth's transition into the Photon Belt in our galaxy.

I've read this particular thing several times by many different people in many different places. This is very well described, better than I could have described it.

Anyone who's got a good telescope, look at Betelgeuse. I know you believe it to be a star, but just look at it really close. I've seen pictures (from someone on this board. but I can't find the thread with the pics in it) of something triangular shaped that has lights on the corners. This triangluar thing sort of flipped around on itself, like it was chasing it's tail (hence the "blinking" look). The lights on the corners were red, orange, blue, white. When I got my crappy 50x telescope out, I swear I saw this very thing. (I was looking at Betelgeuse at the time.) Perhaps my eyes were playing tricks on me, but hey, couldn't hurt to look.

Also, do this with Sirius. I know it's supposed to be a real star, but based on the above information from Airfoil, take a really close look at it. If I had any kind of decent telescope, I'd look for myself, but I will have to rely on the good folks of this board to gaze for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Spy satellite or SDI component perhaps, if not the space station... I'd suspect it'd be fairly easy to find out where the station is at any given time, so I'd suggest concentrating on that first... Wish I had a telescope, I'd take a look too.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Spy satellite or SDI component perhaps, if not the space station... I'd suspect it'd be fairly easy to find out where the station is at any given time, so I'd suggest concentrating on that first... Wish I had a telescope, I'd take a look too.

Just go to Heavens-Above to find where and when you can see the ISS. Just sign up (it's 100% free), log on, and do your stuff! It's really accurate and it tells you where a bunch of other stuff can be located when and where as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It could be stellar convection why the stars are glowing like a christmas tree. Check these links.betelgeuse andhere

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi i have read up on most of this thread its becoming a bit insane but yet i have a posible idea.

If this thing is close to earth ie withing the range of here to the moon it may be possible to get three or more people with msn or other instant messangers to go take cooridanites of the object all at the same time if the cooridinates are the same we no its past the moon easily but howerver if its a lot closer possibly say the atmosphere we could triangulate the exact position. However i do believe theses things are one of three things.

1 a star or stars (odd though)
2 Some new type of atmospheric annomoly previously unnacounted for
3 or whatever ends up being the conlusion of this thread and the answer there of

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Magickesists]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have MSN, plus I'm really near ADVISOR so that way we can figure out if the thing is far out, or close enough to only appear where he lives. I don't know this is getting really strange...

Who moved this thread here anyway?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
my leisure msn addy is [email protected]
The name came about in my younger years.
All i need to do is learn the basics of calculating coordinates of the star in my sky and my actual position.
I also live in canada 100 kilometres east of ottawa by the way if it helps. I don't know if im the first one this far north to look for this object or objects but if the in a different portion of the sky it would explain the discrepancies in some of the peoples ideas of what there seeing. Not saying that these things aren't there just possible that they're not visible in the same parts of the sky to people far from eachother if they are close.

Truly i hope this all gets settled quick im anxious to know what we're dealing with.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
so, from Airfoil's post about there being Starships in the sky to beam energies from distant stars, etc. I found this bit of info that completely matches why the "stars" are blinking like crazy:

read the rest here:
www.paoweb.com...
"...You may have noticed of late an increase in our ships in your night sky. Most are observation scouts that are disguised as stars. Some are large, strobing objects, and others can resemble meteor showers. These are motherships whose mission is to coordinate the implementation of certain "surprises", with which we intend to confound this cabal and its secret arsenal of exotic weaponry. We intend to turn the tables on this cabal, so that, far from furthering their efforts, these weapons will actually be instrumental in destroying their power base. In light of this, we ardently request our Earth allies to act soon. Whatever is still needed, dear Friends, we will supply upon request. The time has come to expedite and conclude these vital matters. This unscrupulous regime is close to instigating a number of fateful and dire events."

They're talking about our current government's actions as of late, in their attempts to keep control of the world, and gain more control over other parts (Iraq Afghanistan) that they didn't have before. These ships and beings are here to help us get control of our planet again, and help the world ascend into a higher vibrational frequency.

So all these blinking "stars" are starships communicating with each other. (seems as good an explaination as any...)

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
slow down here thats just a kitte far fetched for me that this guy happens to be part of some new world order put together by aliens it just sounds like another one of those damn ufo cults from back in the 70's except with more knowledge lest they be considered ignorant by skeptics but this guy also has written two books or moree so whos to say hes not actually a get rich quick schemer.

Any way theres only one way for sure to find out how close these things are if they are space ships with some type of visual masking device than it would be logical to assum optical observation is useless in determining what they are.

But the physical proof if we find three people or more and each gives the coordinates of these things from a different location than we can triangulate its position for real and know exactly how close these phenomenon are that were dealing with. Im still studying the triangulating and 3 dimensional mapping idea on the internet so if any other people are well bersed in this field please step forward and offer some help otherwise we may be eternally ignorant to the conclusion.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to add my 2 cents.

About a month ago, for about 3 nights, maybe 4, I can't remember. On the phone with my dad, he was telling me about an object that was glowing and blinking. He said it was off towards the north. He was using a small telescope.

I told him it was a satalite and thought no more of it. About a week later, I asked him about it and he said that he has not seen it since.

Again, I thought no more of until I read this thread. Interesting

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am from the Uk and I have been watching this for the last 2 weeks , i can only see it when the sky is clear, which aint often in yorkshire
it is VERY bright , compared to the stars around it and it is changing colours like red, blue and maybe a couple of others, I am no astronomer and was intrigued by it, i thought it might be a space station in orbit or a dying star , maybe they are, I really couldn't say , but the strange thing is it stays in the EXACT same spot in the sky now I thought things moved as the earth rotates, but this does not move its stationary set in the sky, very weird , now you can say what you want but I have a stronng feeling this is not natural or of this realm. If anyone else can shed light on this I am listening!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join