It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones true black magic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

seekerof
Money and position is the preferred used calling card here, not black majic.

That's like saying that guns and bombs are the preferred used calling card, not violence.

In Gnosis we learn that anything related to the ego is black magic, i.e. anything that creates karma.

It doesn't have to involve complex symbols, mantras, etc.

Manly P. Hall:

"Though the demonism of the Middle Ages seems to have disappeared, there is abundant evidence that in many forms of modern thought--especially the so-called "prosperity" psychology, "willpower-building" metaphysics, and systems of "high-pressure" salesmanship--

"The practice of magic--either white or black--depends upon the ability of the adept to control the universal life force--that which Eliphas Levi calls the great magical agent or the astral light..."

--black magic has merely passed through a metamorphosis, and although its name be changed its nature remains the same."

That which esoterists refer to as 'black magic' manifests in many various forms.

One does not have to be an adept in order to commit it.

To use will, speech or thought in any way to control anybody else, is black magic.

As for Zionism, Nazism and the Skull and Bones Society, I have nothing further to say right now.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Guns, bombs, money, position, etc. in themselves are not necessarily black magic per se; however, they end up being used as tools for such, the majority of the time.

That's why it is best to leave it all alone if one is seeking Self Liberation and/or the Path of the Bodhisattva(other than the money, of course, that one needs in order to eat, live, have clothes, etc.)

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I read a book about the Bonesmen"by a undercover journalists(it read like a Tom Clancy novel)Alexandra Harper or something.Anyway its what you want to believe(if you read enough it starts to all sound the same)and it can't be answered effectivly or easily.

Even its members will not talk about it openly,I do believe it is a combination of magic and will along with visulation.

The only way to know is be "one",and If one was He/She wouldn't be responding to this or even reply to this post.Would they?

Still,it does make you think doesn't it...
Gavin6

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

As for Zionism, Nazism and the Skull and Bones Society, I have nothing further to say right now.

What are you talking about? I guess you have nothing to say because its BOGUS.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
satanism can sometimes qualify as black magic. both dwell on negativeness.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I believe we all have powers which we don't have acces to , I believe they are on hold until we as a race learn some lessons and correct some behaviours .
To answer your question about Geoerge W. Bush , He's just stupid evil , like a drunk bouncer at a bar , having fun , hurting people, does't care at all , and getting paid for it to boot.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
satanism can sometimes qualify as black magic. both dwell on negativeness.

Who says that the Skull & Bones Society at Yale has anything to do with Satanism? Do you think this just because they have a "spooky" sounding name?

Foolhardy!

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XiNGYaNGFoo
I believe we all have powers which we don't have acces to , I believe they are on hold until we as a race learn some lessons and correct some behaviours .
To answer your question about Geoerge W. Bush , He's just stupid evil , like a drunk bouncer at a bar , having fun , hurting people, does't care at all , and getting paid for it to boot.

Do you have an evidence of President George W. Bush being part of an evil plan involving Skull & Bones? No, no you don't. He is not an evil man.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There is no evidence to this college fraternity participating in occult activites either, all there is is just a large pile of putrid speculation and theories.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by japike

i can totally see y u could put, Illuminati, BLack Magic, Criss angeL, and his magic in one pack.
First From the set "Your wish is your command"
www.commandyourwish.com...
The secrets of the Law of attraction revealed from members of secret societies Then Criss angeL sen when he runs the levitate you throught the TV eps Just compar the how to attract stuff from the set (the best set on the market)
To when criss tell you vision and so on. if you have both cds i think you will kech it.
Look at how much criss stresos believe. and for his new se 6 "you may think it is imposibeL to (BLank)"
"but any thing is posibeL if you believe" or something Like that (i don't have se 6 just saw the prevews)
ie www.dreamlandmagic.com/season-6-crissangel-trailer.html
Then Look at how much Magic in generL has to do with your mind set. and how every form or mith has you
focus in simiLer ways. + you can aLso think about how "the Law of attraction" as proven in
"What the bLeep do we know" www.whatthebleep.com... is a super or superior Law to the Law of gravety
and Criss saying he got into magic because of his father teaching him of the power of the mind.
+ the fact that i his father is sed to be a member of Skull and Bones and how much criss show simbeLs of Illuminati and or Freemasons www.infashionshopping.com...
(one of his rings)
and you even see him heng out with known members of Freemasons
farm6.static.flickr.com...

Thats about all i can think of for now.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nate71
reply to post by japike
Congratulations. You're resurrecting a 5.5 year old thread, replying to a member who hasn't logged in in over 4 years, expecting a response.

Don't hold your breath.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Demon posession.....making sacrifices to demons.....That is what I think when skull and bones is the subject.

From of how I understand it there are demons, evil spirits/ fallen angels if you will, trying to control the world with the halping haand of people, These people are rewarded with the riches this world has to offer. I am not sure if it is true and real but did you ever see the slanted eyes of Bush and his son....? There is a YouTube vid of a asian guy eating red hot caol....in the vid claims he can do so because he is possesed by a spirit....the strange thing is tat he has the same strange colored and slanted eyes as the Bushes have when they are aleged be possesed. Very creepy altogether and the entire idea fits beautifully into the whole NWO conspiracy.

edit on 2-4-2011 by zatara because: i needed to barf

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I know this thread is really old and Im mostly just replying to the last post. There is a great deal of investigation that you can do on Demons, Evil Spirits, and possession if you have the stones to do so. There are stories and real footage of exorcisms that are not staged and are 100 percent genuine that show nothing else then something very evil and powerful overtaking a human body. The real question is how much evidence is enough for you to believe that demons, evil spirits, possession are real. Personally Ive seen enough to come to the conclusion it is a real thing. Its not just a psychological problem its something else.

As far as I know skull and crossbones is mostly used as a symbol of demonology. Whether the skull and bones society uses it for that purpose is not known but that is what that icon symbolizes in most peoples eyes.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski
As far as I know skull and crossbones is mostly used as a symbol of demonology.

To my knowledge, that has never been a symbol of "demonology". It has always been, and is now, a symbol of mortality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join