It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be wiped off map, says Iran's president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Israel should be wiped off map, says Iran's president
www.guardian.co.uk...

Iran's new president created a sense of outrage in the west yesterday by describing Israel as a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the face of the earth". Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who is more hardline than his predecessor, told students in Tehran that a new wave of Palestinian attacks would be enough to finish off Israel.

He said: "Anybody who recognises Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury, [while] any [Islamic leader] who recognises the Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world." He was addressing a conference titled The World Without Zionism.

Intresting ...

BTW, I don't usually refer to John Titor, but I recall him saying that Muslim nations and Israel will destroy each other. That was however clear long before Titor appeared. Anyway, just pointing it out.

What do you guys think of this?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Didn't he recently also say the US should be wiped off the map?

The middle east is just a ticking time bomb ready to explode, with all damage heading towards Israel.

Check out my thread; Israel: My thoughts

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion

The middle east is just a ticking time bomb ready to explode, with all damage heading towards Israel.

Your right the whole region will be wiped off the map.
But by themselves....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezza

Originally posted by phixion

Your right the whole region will be wiped off the map.
But by themselves....

Yes by each other, and the help of the US I can imagine.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
but I recall him saying that Muslim nations and Israel will destroy each other.

Where'd he say that?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The use of weapons such as tanks, fighter jets, missiles, etc are against Israeli law, that is, Palestinian-Arabs are not permitted to use such arms under the State of Israel's laws. The Palestinian-Arabs must resort to "homemade" weapontry in order to fight the injustice brought upon them by the zionist Jews.

Via a sustained attack mode (to put it in such a way, if I may), the Palestinian-Arabs were able to force the zionist Jews into a position of handing over Gaza. The next step in this campaign is to get the West Bank. In time, as we infiltrate Israel, we will conquer all the land due us that was illegally taken from us by the zionist Jews over the last 100 years or so.

In time, Israel will be wiped off the map, and the real heirs to the land will live on it. But only in time, insha'Allaah

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by al tawbah 9 123

In time, as we infiltrate Israel, we will conquer all the land due us that was illegally taken from us by the zionist Jews over the last 100 years or so.

In time, Israel will be wiped off the map, and the real heirs to the land will live on it. But only in time, insha'Allaah

Interesting.

The Saudis intend to infiltrate Israel? lol

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Isn't this also the guy who said, in his inaugral speech, that Islam would will take over the world?
*sheesh*

And people wonder why our government insists on keeping its nose in their business.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by al tawbah 9 123
The use of weapons such as tanks, fighter jets, missiles, etc are against Israeli law, that is, Palestinian-Arabs are not permitted to use such arms under the State of Israel's laws. The Palestinian-Arabs must resort to "homemade" weapontry in order to fight the injustice brought upon them by the zionist Jews.

Via a sustained attack mode (to put it in such a way, if I may), the Palestinian-Arabs were able to force the zionist Jews into a position of handing over Gaza. The next step in this campaign is to get the West Bank. In time, as we infiltrate Israel, we will conquer all the land due us that was illegally taken from us by the zionist Jews over the last 100 years or so.

It's people like you who give Islam a bad name. YOU are the problem.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Already discussed at length here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-11-2005 by skippytjc]

top topics

join