It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Master Puppeteer of Hamas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hamas, an organisation that has the goal to "raise the banner of God over every inch of Palestine" and this included the current Israel was actually founded by Likud Party, a dominant Israel Political Party. However, have any of you ever think that Hamas could well be an Israeli-backed organisation that uses false-flag operations to ensure Israel control over the region? Now I hope you do.

Sharon War Plans Exposed : Hamas Gang Is His Tool

---snip---

1. Sharon's ability to use the Hamas group as a tool for destabilizing Jordan, ultimately overthrowing King Abdullah II and establishing Jordan as a "Palestinian homeland" under Hamas control. To this end, Sharon, who was instrumental in launching the Hamas movement, has dispatched his son as an emissary to the Islamist group. Key Hamas personnel have already been infiltrated into Jordan, in preparation for Sharon's provocation of war in the days or weeks ahead, the sources said.

In many ways, the Sharon-backed Hamas targetting of Jordan is a replay of 1970's "Black September" destabilization which involved Abu Nidal, long suspected of being an asset of British and Israeli intelligence.

In the 1970s, Hamas was built up by Israeli occupying forces as a "countergang" to the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) of Yasser Arafat. Individuals who later emerged as Hamas leaders were granted licenses by Israeli authorities to set up food kitchens, clinics, schools, and day-care centers, to create a governing structure alternative to Arafat's Fatah.

---snip---

It all makes sense if you tell me. Hamas does support the liberation of Palestine but they are not linked to Fatah. They work as an independant organisation with their own motives. Could it be that the higher ranking members of Hamas is under orders from Ariel Sharon?

WorldNetDaily : EU Funds For PA Terror

---snip---

Israel has persisted in trying to convince the EU that they should condition and monitor its funding to the PA to prevent misuse of its salary budget – which is partially funded by the EU. Israel presented Chris Patten with volumes of the PA's own documents that were captured by the IDF over the last year, which contained evidence that the PA initiated and paid for terror attacks against Israel and funded the Tanzim, the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, and even Hamas operatives. (Both Hamas and the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades are recognized by the EU as terrorist organizations.)

---snip---

Further sources also shows the EU has some stake in the Isreal-Palestine conflict. My view is these two warring nations are indeed being used by the major players of the world to further their each greedy goals. It is like a game of chess but with the a gang of friends playing together.

Moreover, the "upgrading" of Mossad to enable them to carry out "preventive operations"(targeted killings) in friendly countries' soil has further proves that Hamas could well be under their control.

UPI : Israel To Kill in U.S, Allies soil

---snip---

Since Sharon became Israeli prime minister, Tel Aviv has mainly limited its practice of targeted killings to the West Bank and Gaza because "no one wanted such operations on their territory," a former Israeli intelligence official said.

Another former Israeli government official said that under Sharon, "diplomatic constraints have prevented the Mossad from carrying out 'preventive operations' (targeted killings) on the soil of friendly countries until now."

He said Sharon is "reversing that policy, even if it risks complications to Israel's bilateral relations."

---snip---

So what do you think about the whole thing? Could it be true that Hamas is just another puppet by Israel to ensure control of the "hearts and minds" of the Palestinians?

Your generous views are welcome.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
oh please. israel starts an anti-semitic organisation whose ultimate goal is the destruction of israel, in order to subjugate the palestinians? where do you come up with this stuff heartagram? oh, nevermind, i see your source now...lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
oh please. israel starts an anti-semitic organisation whose ultimate goal is the destruction of israel, in order to subjugate the palestinians? where do you come up with this stuff heartagram? oh, nevermind, i see your source now...lol.

So you're telling me my sources are not credible? Prove it.

You're also telling me such scenarios are impossible?

I guess you haven't heard of the CIA and its notorious record of doing so right?

Too bad.

[edit on 27/10/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm,

Its an interesting premise no doubt, Isreal has run false flag operations before (as have many other agencies) and even against the US....The Lavon Affair

However, funding and pulling the strings on a group like Hamas that has operation so long simply does not seem realistic. Even if they for sake of argument started the organization, it would be quite easy for the peopel recruited to turn on thier masters so to speak and go rouge. Also operational security on this would be impossible IMHO.

I just do not see it. You could make a better case for well timed "suicide bombs" or attacks rather than a whole organization like Hamas

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram

I guess you haven't heard of the CIA and its notorious record of doing so right?

Too bad.

ok, here are some other stories from your source:

"New Yorkers see 'Jesus' appear on city street"

"Sex abuse, brainwashing exposed on campus!"

"Learn about secret Aztlan plot "

sounds alot like headlines from the national enquirer to me...or do you consider the enquirer another respectible source?

and there you go again about evil america and its evil cia....still havent answered my question about where you are from heartagram. its real easy to criticize the US when you are too ashamed of your own nation to admit to being a citizen.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Too bad.

ok, here are some other stories from your source:

"New Yorkers see 'Jesus' appear on city street"

"Sex abuse, brainwashing exposed on campus!"

"Learn about secret Aztlan plot "

sounds alot like headlines from the national enquirer to me...or do you consider the enquirer another respectible source?

and there you go again about evil america and its evil cia....still havent answered my question about where you are from heartagram. its real easy to criticize the US when you are too ashamed of your own nation to admit to being a citizen.

LOL. For your sake, my friend, the articles in the sources are linked from another source. Read and digest the whole game before going into the "unreliable source" mobile and singing "nanananananana"(batman theme) with your black underwear on.

As I said before in previous thread concerning my stand on America and other nations, alot of the evidence is around to go 180 degrees if you carefully check. Not denying the truth is true ignorance, my friend. Moreover, I still see you not answering my question about the CIA. You just go on saying how people like me hates the U.S or whatever.

And again, I'm an South East Asian and I live in a country that isn't visible on the map. Go ahead and research just to give your clueless mind some idea. Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia..take your pick? Which country has invade another country for such lowlife reason such as oil domination?

Please, if you want it we can take this discussion to another thread.

Back to the topic please.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
However, funding and pulling the strings on a group like Hamas that has operation so long simply does not seem realistic. Even if they for sake of argument started the organization, it would be quite easy for the peopel recruited to turn on thier masters so to speak and go rouge. Also operational security on this would be impossible IMHO.

I just do not see it. You could make a better case for well timed "suicide bombs" or attacks rather than a whole organization like Hamas

The organisation does not have to be fully subsidized and control by Israel does it? It could just be that some very influential leaders in Hamas are double agents for Ariel Sharon. One very influential man could move thousands with his golden tongue.

Even the CIA can do it(such as in Indonesia and Afghanistan) so I don't see Mossad, an equal variant, or even the Israeli government being incapable of doing such.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
and the best part for them i think is, the palestinians dont even know where the funding is coming from. I dont find the idea immpossible at all, actually in this day and age, i find it quite possible....besides Israelis are on of the dirtiest players in the game

[edit on 27-10-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
and the best part for them i think is, the palestinians dont even know where the funding is coming from. I dont find the idea immpossible at all, actually in this day and age, i find it quite possible....besides Israelis are on of the dirtiest players in the game

[edit on 27-10-2005 by nukunuku]

Quite true. It's obvious that the lower ranking members of Hamas are oblivious to where the funding of the AKs and RPGs came from. So I won't rule out the fact that Israel could be secretly funding the Hamas. It only takes a few major members of high importance in an organisation to be corrupted to bring the whole organisation to the wrong path.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Funding comes from other Middle Eastern countries - notably Syria.

It's daft to think that Israel controls Hamas. It may be able to influence some of it's moves, but in a war, you always influence the responses of your opponent. Just because Hamas responds to Israeli operations doesn't mean it is a puppet. Ever heard of the word "counter-attack"? The enemy responds to a move you make.

Hamas itself is much too deeply rooted in Palestinian society to ever be under Israel's control. The Palestinian Authority itself has trouble controlling it.

Yes, Israel is probably one of the most experienced and one of the most well practiced nations when it comes to subverting organisations and infiltrating them. It is quite possible and even probable that it has agents working within Hamas. But to suggest that it actually controls the organisation is giving it a bogey-man power beyond it's capabilities.

Incidentally, the BBC has just finished screening a 3 part documentary regarding the situation in the Middle East - Israel and the Arabs. If you can find it, I heartily recommend it as probably some of the best research ever made regarding the Intifada. It has plenty of interviews with the guys at the top and the people fighting the war on the ground and gives one of the clearest pictures of how each side sees the conflict.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Hamas, an organisation that has the goal to "raise the banner of God over every inch of Palestine" and this included the current Israel was actually founded by Likud Party, a dominant Israel Political Party.

No.

That is wrong.

HAMAS is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood movement, a religious and political organization founded in Egypt in 1928.

Beginning in the late 1960s, Hamas’ founder and spiritual leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, preached and did charitable work in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, both of which were captured by Israel at the 1967 Six-Day War.

Hamas published its official charter in 1988 and the first Hamas suicide bombing took place in April 1993.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
HAMAS is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood movement, a religious and political organization founded in Egypt in 1928.

Yes, Hamas was a wing organisation but still at that time they are under the Muslim Brotherhood Movement and wasn't really an independant organisation with an aim of their own. Furthermore, do not forget that Hamas officially received it's "independence" only when it was registered with the Israel authorities under cover of an non-profitable peaceful organisation called "Al-Mujama".

So during their registration, isn't the Israel authorities or more specifically the Likud Party that breathes life into Hamas. It was only after then that they started gaining momentum and support during the Intifada(uprising) against the occupying forces. If you think about it, it works both way. Either it could be the Muslim Brotherhood that started the Hamas or the Israel authorities when they gave them the green light to set up their organisation.

new topics

top topics

join