It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Claims a Foreign Cabal Is Out To End His pResdency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well as we all know by now the indictments will not happen today.
But what will Bush do?
Will he run away, to Alice Springs, Australia, a well-known CIA base of operation.”
Will he flip and prove to the world that he really is nuts.
Will he be a good sport and so oh well fooled ya ditin I ha ha and step down.
Or will he go down fighting

Bush Acting Like Stalin in 1953

Fitzgerald Indictments Could be Coming Down Today; Bush Acting Like Stalin in 1953, Claiming A Foreign Cabal Is Out to End His Presidency

Sherman Skolnick, the first to report on the Bush administration indictments months ago, claims Bush may be on the verge of a psychiatric breakdown. He also claims Bush is saying 'the Jews, the French and a foreign cabal' are out to destroy him.
26 Oct 2005
By Greg Szymanski

Snip~~

“If anybody remembers Stalin back in 1953, Bush sounds just like him,” said Skolnick this week from his Chicago home. “He’s on a sinking ship and he knows it.

~~

Other reports, circulating from Washington insiders, claim the President is “emotionally unstable, totally absorbed with the fall his of presidency and “living on cloud nine” unable to focus on anything but Fitzgerald and his indictments which are going to reveal “the lying and illegal nature” Bush plunged America into war.

~~

“I’ve heard reports, which have also surfaced in the “Capital Hill Blues” reports that Bush’s aides say he is flying off the handle and out of control,” said Skolnick. “Also my sources tell me that Bush, behind closed doors, is trying to tell the federal court in the District of Columbia that a foreign cabal is behind the indictments, trying to take his Presidency.

~~

Also, Gordon Liddy recently said on the Sean Hannity Show that Bush ‘ought to be put in a monkey cage’

~~
This week other reports surfaced that Bush lawyers tried to get the federal court for the Eastern District of Columbia to quash Fitzgerald’s indictments but were unsuccessful on both occasions.

Sources close to the case said Bush’s personal lawyer, Harriet Miers, made an unsuccessful plea to the court to stop Fitzgerald in his tracks, a move judges felt had no legal basis.

Link

Or as I believe nothing is going to happen and all these clowns are going to slip out the back door and get jobs working for the very business they helped make richer and more powerful.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I fully believe he's more paranoid than Nixon in his final days. As he should be. This is worse than Watergate.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Like he needs a "foreign" cabal....He and his cronies are doing it all on their own. The credit goes to his people. Good luck.

join