It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Agent behind fake uranium documents worked for France

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
See, I told you you were in good company here.

One thousand apologies...

For a group of people so full of hate for the French (among others) your elected leader sure does jump when they say "yellow cake".

hate the French? not really. dat be like sayin Yanks, does dat mean they are anti American?

[edit on 26-10-2005 by cargo]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i don't hate the french.......lol who am i kidding....i do. but france trying to decieve the USA from invading iraq so france could lay in bed with saddam and the oil for food program ticks me off.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You are 16 yearsold, correct? I doubt you have ever met a French person. Time stop listening to your republican father and take this opportunity to rebel in your youth.

Mod Edit: Civility.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 27/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

Mirthful Me: It is one thing to change the tone of a post, and it is another thing to COMPLETELY change what was said. I do not appreciate this. You might have the ability to tone down what is said (there was no swearing or anything like that involved in my post), but you are in no position to completely change the intended meaning of other peoples posts. I am NOT glad he is participating in this forum the way he does (as you changed my sentence to), I said "you should not come to this forum and just spout the rubbish you hear in your household". They are COMPLETELY different sentences. So you are therefore putting words in my mouth. Dont do it.

DO NOT CHANGE THE INTENDED MEANING OF MY WORDS. If this happens again a complaint will be made.

I go on record to say that I have edited out the line that Mirthful Me deleted and then re-entered after completely changing my intended expression. I did not say these words, and this is in effect the words of Mirthful Me posing as my own. I will not tolerate having anyone else speak for me and I expect any other member should feel the same way.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by cargo]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If this is true does that mean that the French government had these things faked to decieve the US or was one moron acting alone?

Considering the French intelligence services record in terms of international affairs (Rainbow Warrior anyone?) I wouldnt be in th least surprised to see the French try to set the US up for a fall.

nb25 I can give you a dozen reasons to really hate the French, since 1870 they've been nothing but trouble...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The ever-growing issue within ATS is SOURCE ISSUES.
Both sides of the political spectrum within ATS are utilizing this game, and yes, I have done likewise time to time, when applicable.

But HEY
in general, what is the easiest way to dismiss a story or report that YOU do not necessarily agree with or wish to discuss, despite it offending your every sense or contrary to your very being?!
*ding-ding-ding*
You DISCREDIT THE SOURCE! Hello!?

When is enough going to be enough, people?
Anyhow, thanks for the article and what it mentions: BOOKMARKED!

seekerof

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Seekerof]

cjf

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It makes one wonder if the information coming from the German BND was also ‘questionable’.

Germany was announcing blocking the US concerning Iraq; even though the BND had made many claims about Iraq’s WMD program both publicly and to the UN. Oddly, as it turned, Germany companies were supplying equipment, components and chemicals to Iraq and were listed as the largest exporter for these items to Iraq by Iraq to the UN.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is what I understand of the issue from reading Wayne Madsen website.

That it was a man named Nicolo Pollari the head of SISMI the Italian intelligence agency that did an end-run around Admiral Giuseppe Grignolo the Washington chief of the SISMI, and CIA Director George Tenet.

He then delivered the forged Niger Documents to Condi Rice through Gianni Castellanate the Italian ambassador to Washington who had set the meeting up to hand over the alleged phony documents.

Also it turns Out Admiral Grignolo is an expert on WND proliferations, who also supposedly is on very good terms with James Pavitt Deputy Director of the CIA who is the Boss of NOC Valerie Plame and Brewster Jennings Associates.

I think the Italians are trying to cover there butts by blaming the French over this, just my 2 cents, who really knows about this cloak and dagger stuff anyway.

He said she said, she said he had said. “ know what I mean”

[edit on 27/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Mirthful Me, it is one thing to change the tone of a post, and it is another thing to COMPLETELY change what was said. I do not appreciate this. You might have the ability to tone down what is said (there was no swearing or anything like that involved in my post), but you are in no position to completely change the intended meaning of other peoples posts. I am NOT glad he is participating in this forum the way he does, so you are therefore putting words in my mouth. Dont do it.

I DID NOT say that I was glad he is participating in this forum. DO NOT CHANGE THE INTENDED MEANING OF MY WORDS. If this happens again a complaint will be made.

go ahead and send a complaint and lets see wat the jury has to decide on dis matter. if the moderator sees somthing dats provocative, then he or she has the right to change yer post. as long as u are on dis message board u are to follow the rules.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The problem with this is that before the invasion of Iraq, and long after it was discovered to be a hoax, Bush and the MSM pushed it as if it were true.

From the very beginning it should have been discounted by the simple fact that Iraq has numerous Yellow cake deposits, and 500 tons of it were impounded under UN seal.

Iraq had no more need to go to other nations for yellow cake than it need to import oil....

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't ever remember seeing a French connection to the Niger documents but an Italian connection is, I think, being investigated in the Plame-gate case.

It all get's rather interesting :

www.prospect.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
From the very beginning it should have been discounted by the simple fact that Iraq has numerous Yellow cake deposits, and 500 tons of it were impounded under UN seal.

Iraq had no more need to go to other nations for yellow cake than it need to import oil....

You're not thinking on this from all angles. If Iraq wanted to secretly start it's nuclear program back up, it can't use these sources, they would be noticed. The 500 tons present were under seal as you mentioned above (UN or IAEA), inspections would reveal if this was touched. Satellite photos would show if any domestic sources were being gathered. In order to restart the program in secret, the uranium source would have to be obtained secretly.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I don't ever remember seeing a French connection to the Niger documents but an Italian connection is, I think, being investigated in the Plame-gate case.

I agree I don't remember any French connection, except for the usual Freepper speak.
The article you have linked above explains it much better than I did.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join