It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elemental connection

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Lightening is connected to fire, mostly. Its between elements which is why I'm wondering who told you all this stuff. What you do is exactly what I do. You even use the same terms, but the wrong conclusions are drawn. It seems someone has taken a page from my people and is explaining what we do in a very restrictive way. I don't want any of my people to get drawn into this which is why I'm so worried and angry.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Uh I thought lightning was made from electricity which has nothing to do with fire? And there's lightning/electricity all over our solar system/universe and doesn't have any correlation with fire as far as I know...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I said its between elements. Yes, it has a corolation with fire. Your guess would be as good as mine as to why.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
My experiences with the elements are not one of control but of communication and experience with them.

Fire is conscious, as is water as is the wind as is the earth.

In a trance when I communicate with fire it responds immediatly, I read the movement of the flames to determine what it wants to tell me.

Again with rain each raindrop falls with purpose when in communication with me so that there is no noise only conversation.

The wind is a great friend of mine and is much more complex than people understand and very accurate when it whispers or chastises.

In case you're interested I have also somehow communicated with a volcano and was able to make sense of its emissions and sounds.

My conclusion. All of nature is telepathic, something we have lost sight of, a great shame because as far as I am aware the elements are connected to a higher dimension and can teach us so much including verifying many of our suspisions of the paranormal and the cosmos.

Remember there is no such thing as noise. We are all part of the twisting Kaleidoscope which moves us all in turn!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Wow! I have never heard of anyone who can communicate with the elements. Never. You must be extremely gifted. All I've found is interacting with them helps my tought process and I go into a mistified meditative state around fire.

Pretty bird.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Taz4591]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wein
was just wondering if any one have any experience or abilites with the elements , for example like me i have a great connection with the wind , when i was like 10 i found out tat i was able to summon the wind or should i say call the winds , several years later i soon know when its gonna rain not by looking at the weather or the sky , and able to 'control' as like till i reached home then it rain , or should i say gain the respect of the weather .

was wondering if any of u here have other elemental connection or experience?

[edit on 26-10-2005 by wein]

Then maybe you can explain this to me.

I live in the woods. Sometimes when I am doing nothing but sitting and communing with nature I will see one section of trees blowing and bending to the wind. Only one section. The other sections are completely unaffected.

I thought it was strange but I said nothing to anyone about it.

A couple of weeks ago my brother came to visit to fish with his sons in my pond. He called to me to come out to look at something strange.

When I arrived to see what it was that he was looking it, it was a section of tress that was blowing about in the wind.

He wanted me to explain why just that one section of trees was being affected by the wind yet no wind of that strength could be discerned by us and none of the other trees were affected.

It is not always the same section and it does not happen all the time.

So since you seem to be knowledgeable of the wind maybe you have the answer.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Thanks, i'ts been an interesting ride getting there, didn't trust what was happening at first but I've done it many times now to know, recognise and embrase it for what it is and that is part of our divinity just as you and I are!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I still have trouble beliving what I can do. I think I'm still expecting to wake up.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

You may have tree spirits. From what I understand they are the guardiens of the forest. Not every tree has a spirit. Maybe you have a few. Look closely for face-like markings around the section of trees that is blowing. They're very friendly.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Remember belief is a temporal thing, after a while you just know!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It would help if what I can do manifest on the physical plane, but it doesn't

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591

You may have tree spirits. From what I understand they are the guardiens of the forest. Not every tree has a spirit. Maybe you have a few. Look closely for face-like markings around the section of trees that is blowing. They're very friendly.

Tree Spirits???? I like the sound of that.

I'll play closer attention the next time they decide to play with the wind.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

They remind me of Orks. From the Lord of the Rings? Tolkien didn't get those ideas out of nowhere. He and CS Lewis found their inspiration in religion.

You can talk to them, but their very shy. They seem to like humans though.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591

It would help if what I can do manifest on the physical plane, but it doesn't

Funny that you say this as it something I have questioned for a very long time.

Why do the physical laws prohibit this?

I have some theories as to why this is.

1. The physical laws are the way they are to both protect us from ourselves and to protect the higher realms from contamination.

2. The physical laws are the way they are because there is an underlying melevolent force that keeps and wants it that way.

3. There is too much energy in this one universe which has led to the solidifying of forces as they are today. The molecules literally can't break free and become fluid as they once were.

4. We lack the power to change physical reality as it has been cyphoned off of us over many lifetimes.

5. The programmer is in trouble and entrapped just like we are.

So far the answer to this question still evades me!

Hope this helps.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

One ability I've proven I posess (to myself and others). I can always find the truth among fiction.

I can't get a good reading on it, but I think I'm getting this:

The physical world has restrictions in place because as lesser beings we do not truly know what we want. These restrictions are put in place not only to keep us pushing ourselves and to ensure our needs are met, but also to keep us from power tripping like the human race has done in the past. Sound about right?

I'll bounce it off of a friend tomorrow and see if thats the truth.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What if the physical plane is a creation of the collective mind?

If we each had the ability to operate outside of the physical and exercise our right to create at will the result would be mass chaos and even the unraveling of some creations.

What if it was agreed to maintain harmony in the universe we agreed to unite and collectively maintain the order of the physical world?

Maybe with the passing of so much time we have forgotten our beginnings and the glue is no longer holding. Some are awakening but don't understand what they are awakening to and others are too damaged to resist the negative forces and keep them in check.

Just thinking outside of the box.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Actually you were putting my thoughts into better and more basic words. I keep wondering why I cant do that. Always is so much simpler in my head.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
When I see lots of weird weather going on and sometimes I seem to be at the center, and especially that one time when a dust devil formed around me as I was walking across a college campus and it eerily moved with me and I was at the center until I arrived at my dorm building about a minute later, I kept thinking that is really odd. Did I somehow do that or was it coincidence? I'm not sure. I haven't heard about anybody else having a dust devil form around them and actually move at their walking pace. From what I remember it even stopped at my dorm building. Maybe I just had some visiting spirits with me that day. Sort of like when the wind blew some doors open for me one night. Once was strange. Twice in a row very strange. Three times in two different buildings and I thought there must be something following me but at least it was being friendly. Things like that are not normal.

I haven't had any other episodes like those so far. Actually I thought the dust devil forming around me was pretty cool. I was wondering if the wind somehow centered on me and used me for an eye and it was just lucky timing as a swirl of wind blew off the corner of a tall building I walked past.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Well it certainly seems normal to me. Maybe something like this. When I was seven I began to notice that if I cried it rained. I now realize that was when I developed a sense for water. I inadvertenty controlled it then, and because I knew what it felt like I learned how at will. What I'm saying is, maybe this is your spirits way of telling you, its time to start practicing.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn & Taz

I'm not saying that what you say is right or wrong but it certainly fits one of the supositions i mentioned and would explain the lack of flexibility in this world.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join