It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Multidimensional time be the explanation to why people see ghosts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have found an interesting article on warp travelling through space and possibly time too. It states:

"Bending space and time and use of wormholes are ways to travel fast into the depth of the universe. But real speed much faster than light can be achieved by manipulating the existence of an entity in multidimensional time. Traveling 1000 light years through a wormhole with speed little less than that of light will take at least three months given other constraints and practical considerations. In that case how can one travel from one end of the universe to the other without spending more than one’s expected lifetime in a space module to traverse the whole Universe?

I think this is a very interesting notion and one subject that should definately recieve a lot of attention. It is from IndiaDaily.com: It also states that:

Controlled manipulation of one of these time dimensions keeping the current time axis of the physical existence intact allows fast-forwarding time in the other dimension.

This brings me to possible explanation to the existence of ghosts.

If ghosts are souls stuck in another time dimension/world and sine the time in their dimension is actually faster than our dimensioncould that explain why we see physical apparitions at different points in out Earth time? A sort of time warp if you will. Does this make any sense? My brain hurts just thinking about this! It really does blow your mind though.

Anyone have any thoughts?

[Mod edit - formatting]

[edit on 26/10/05 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Intresting article. Could be. Remeber the news article about the tower of London? People reported seeing the Ghosts of King Henry V111 wife. The look of horror on her face, well that's what they saw, the night before her execution.

Another theory to look at is the existence of other dimensions whre the spirit world exists. Maybe without the physical body restraints they can freely travel the space time continum? Perhaps?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
IMHO,

The ghosts which we see, are actually personalities or egos of dead people in the astral or 5th dimension.

The ability to see into a higher dimension is called polyvision. It is not common, but can explain the small amount of "real" ghost sightings.

We can travel through time in the astral dimension, as it is above time (the 4th dimension). All thoughts, words, and actions are recorded in what is called "The Akashic Records". By accessing these records in the astral dimension we can go back and forwards in time.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"The Akashic Records".

Have you ever access those records?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I posted on another post about my thoughts to what ghosts and other unnatural entities are. I believe that there isn't a single dimensional layer as we think. Rather a multilevel dimensional existance that we all inhabit. The reason we can see some of these things is that the layers are close and its possible the an entitiy is able to modify its frenquency enought to tread on that. Though the process consumes amounts of their energy as they are now energy constructs, they regain their energy in their native layer or plane. I feel this theory is the most logical one i know of. If anyone cares to comment on this I'm all ears.

-Aza

top topics

join