It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess Columbia Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I didn't even know I had this file however I have a terrible habbit of downloading way to much at once lol!

AAnyway has anyone watched this? I started to watch the start of it before work but not enough to see if it is just some extreme though on Masonry. It did seem edited very nice however. I skipped around real fast and it seems to talk a lot about goddess columbia,persephone,egypt etc. A lot of it I was unfamilar with so if it offers a true look on roots of Masonry I will leave that for you guys to say..

I have not been able to find a website yet for the maker of this. I belive it is made by Freeman or Freeman group? I found this video off of emule BTW. Also I tend to keep my emule up most of the time with a huge list of Secret Society,Masonry,NWO files just keyword search if interested.

Also who is narrates this video if you have seen it? It sounds just like Val Kilmer when he did Spartan.

I will try to upload this on a webserver this week if its not to big...

EDIT:::
Just saw it listed on a torrent site below its not that David Icke guy its farther down...
link

Also here, which is a huge list of related material also a torrent site. Not sure how torrents work but most ppl use them

2nd site

Related text/img article on Goddess of Freedom etc
Article

[edit on 25-10-2005 by japike]

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

[edit on 25-10-2005 by japike]

join