It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO-Does it Speak in Code to Outsiders?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
is there a timeline for this new world order to take place? I've seen a multitude of illuminati, new world order and rothschild references and they all seem to have this 400 year slow progress plan in action.

also, did this guy you dated, or his uncle, mention shape shifting? I've seen many references to the rothschild clan being shapeshifters.

Thank you in advance for your kind answers.

Sincerely,

Stephen Rothschild

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
is there a timeline for this new world order to take place? I've seen a multitude of illuminati, new world order and rothschild references and they all seem to have this 400 year slow progress plan in action.

also, did this guy you dated, or his uncle, mention shape shifting? I've seen many references to the rothschild clan being shapeshifters.

Thank you in advance for your kind answers.

Sincerely,

Stephen Rothschild

ROFL. how are you Stephen..seems to me you would know that already or do you skip the initiations?
Google on your name and shape shifters.
I know you are a fake as a REAL Rothschild would never be abusive or a flamer..Know how to google???

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I hardly think I was abusive or flaming (until you called me a troll). My apologies for that.

Can I make a suggestion. Rather than post things and tell people to look them up, give the links to the lazy ones.

By the way, last I checked, I was a real live Rothschild. Am I wealthy beyond anyone's imagination? Nope. Can I trace my bloodline back to Mayer? Yup. Does that mean I have a stake in the kitty litter fortune? Nope. I do need to look into that one tho.

If I manage to get anything from that avenue, I shall gladly give you a commission.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I hardly think I was abusive or flaming (until you called me a troll). My apologies for that.

Can I make a suggestion. Rather than post things and tell people to look them up, give the links to the lazy ones.

By the way, last I checked, I was a real live Rothschild. Am I wealthy beyond anyone's imagination? Nope. Can I trace my bloodline back to Mayer? Yup. Does that mean I have a stake in the kitty litter fortune? Nope. I do need to look into that one tho.

If I manage to get anything from that avenue, I shall gladly give you a commission.

Keep it up and you will be the one who looks like a liar.
Rothy, of course you 'know nothing'
keep your $$ and buy some manners..

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Btw, I never mentioned shape-shifter as those are of the 'supposed' reptilian evil aliens..
Be careful what you post.
I do not believe in reptilians as I do not do the dark side.
Let me know what you find.steve.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I see the sniping continued.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join