It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I searched all forums and couldn't find any mention of this and thought it was at least an entertaining read. I've seen the article duplicated across the web a number of times on different websites, so it seems to at least be popular and keeps it's original format.

Another interesting aspect is that the general info in the article is very long and drawn out versus a few snippets followed by a book title to go buy.

Which I think if someone really wanted to expose a great evil they would at least post it on the web some how for free rather than be like Icke and sell 20 books on it which I think deteriorates the value of what they are saying as being possibly real.

Anyways, here's the link if you want to check it out and share what you think about it. It's about someone code named Svali (not real name) who was involved in the mind control process/programming and talks about what they know about the NWO and the Illuminati.

Please respond, positive or negative about it. And if you think the story sounds real or fake.

portland.indymedia.org...

* You will have to scroll down some to get to the actual interview. The first part is a long intro with some highlights.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
In case this info suddenly disappears from the internet...here are some highlights from the article:

How The Illuminati Will Seize Control
"The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the maneuvering of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic, which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

"...One reason that our (U.S.) economy continues limping along is the artificial supports that the Federal Reserve had given it, manipulating interest rates, etc. But one day, this won't work (or this leverage will be withdrawn on purpose) and the next great depression will hit. The government will call in its bonds and loans, and credit card debts will be called in. There will be massive bankruptcies nationwide. Europe will stabilize first, and Germany, France and England (surprise) will have the strongest economies, and will institute through the UN an international currency. Japan will also pull out, although their economy will be weakened.

Peacekeeping forces will be sent out by the UN and local bases to prevent riots. The leaders will reveal themselves, and people will be asked to make a pledge of loyalty during a time of chaos and financial devastation."

===============

"Know what one of the biggest carrots offered to those who advance up in the group is? That you don't have to hurt people anymore, and that you can't be abused (it's true: only those higher than you in the group can abuse you, so everyone wants to move up, where the pool of candidates becomes smaller). Of course, people can choose to abuse anyone beneath them, and that motivates."

"they will form a small investment corporation that funds movies with ideas that they like. They quietly hire actors and producers and directors and scripts, but they never mention their affiliation publicly or why they are doing this.'

"Walt Disney (he was an Illuminist, and Fantasia was used to program children)."

"There are other people who have come out and disclosed. I don't know them personally, but I have heard about them. One is Brice Taylor, in California and North Carolina (she lives part time in both places). Another is Neil Brick of SmartNews, he seems to be very real and believable and a nice person. Others are Caryn StarDancer, of Survivorship.org, and Annie McKenna (I think she even wrote a book about her experiences [ed. 'Paperclip Dolls'], it is quite good)."

"I am a strong Christian, and in Revelations, it says that right before the return of Jesus, people will be acting as if nothing has happened, that all is normal, in spite of evidence to the contrary. You could show people a video taken of a ritual, and they would declare: "it has to be a fake; people just don't do those things." You can show them a site with pentagrams, buried bones, and other evidence, and they would say, "Oh, that is just teenagers playing around". You can show them photos of underground tunnels near Los Alamos, and they will say, "Isn't that interesting. Must be some government project." They can be shown the scars on a survivor's body, from cigarette burns in childhood, and old lash marks that have healed on their back, and the question would be "are you sure it wasn't self inflicted?"

The evidence is there, but in my opinion, the average person does NOT want to know, and even when confronted with it, will look the other way.

The Franklin case is a point. How much evidence has come out? Or the MK-Ultra documents that have been declassified, shown as real, and people ignore it."

"The Bruderheist is the ruling council of Germany. It meets in the black forest region, which is considered the center of the earth, and a vortex for psychical/spiritual energy. They are some of the most vicious people I have ever known in my life, and make the Nazis (who they encouraged) look like fun people. They are still there, manipulating people, running banks, and channeling their dirty money to Brussels, Switzerland, and Cairo, Egypt."

"Butterflies and rainbow signs are big triggers for people who have gone through the Monarch programming (yes, the Illuminists invented Monarch programming with the CIA). Certain types of jewelry are used as triggers. If a person goes online, and plays certain role games (like Ultima) the games are FULL of trigger symbols, such as gem stones."

"The Illuminati believe in the deification of men through knowledge. They know that there are supernatural beings who help them in this process, but they don't necessarily divide things into "good and bad", rather "enlightened" or "unenlightened". They believe that the Christian God is real, but that adherents of Christianity are one step short of enlightenment, that they do not know the "full picture" as they do. They see Christians as sheep who follow a nice story created to help them feel better, because they are "too weak" to want to know the "full truth". (This is what an illuminist would say in describing the difference). They tend to be cynical towards the Christian God, to see him as a placebo for the weak."

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Lord Altmis]

join