It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix and H5N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
In the matrix or animatrix, they tell a tale of when the humans attempted to kill the machines by destroying the sky.
And how they remember when the all the birds became extinct because of this.

HAARP and H5N1 represent the destroying of the sky, and possible extermination of all birds.

I may be reaching, but it is interesting.

The thought just occured to me.

I will post more on this as I think it through.

Whaddya think?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think any theories that incorporate anything from "The Matrix" into them are OLD AND BUSTED

get with the new hawtness imo.

and NO, I am not an agent.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Are you serious Lysergic?
I thought it was a pretty cool thought.
I wasnt really trying to seriously say any theory. I just thought it was kinda interesting. Not something to put any importance on. Just sharing an impulse thought that crossed my mind.

The Matrix represented: Metaphors of existence, god, messiahs, fate, reality, responsibility, control, new world order, love, technology, Good v Evil, betrayal, salvation, and more! How can something that tried to encompass everything of worth and interest in life be OLD AND BUSTED? to you? I'm not saying like the movie, but respect the fact that it tried to put ALL the important messages and themes on the table in an absolutely unique and concise and all encompassing way. Seriously, the movie is genius.

BUT THAT IS A WHOLE OTHER TOPIC OF DISCUSSION!

[edit on 10/25/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

[edit on 10/25/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Matrix at its heart challenges perceived reality. In the search for truth we are constantly separating fact from fiction, facades from actuality. This search or ever-imposing questions has probably brought many of us to ATS in the first place so I can hardly discredit this as “old and busted”.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY, AND IT WAS FILMED IN REAL-TIME.

Anyways, as far as real-world/Matrix connections go... yeah, that's just... you know. Reaching. Really, really, reaching.

top topics

join