It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A genuine case....would it be ignored by people here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing

For Longerist, I would like you to speak more on the topic of "acceptability" for society.
If I find a new bird species, that might be a pleasurable experience. If I say I have a source
of limitless energy, I will be laughed at or worse. If I say I am in contact with Mork from Ork,
I am (to the mainstream) a fruitcake. Leaving the government MIB or whatever out of the discussion,
what is this force we are speaking about and how does it work ?

I'd say the force is conditioning and subversion. We are brought up to disbelieve in extraterrestrials even to the point of irrationality. ET visitation doesn't go against any framework of science yet it's treated as though it was some kind of fairy tale concept that violates the laws of physics. We will willingly if not eagerly subscribe to the most preposterous ideas in order to avoid entertaining the possibilty of ET contact. And by most accounts concrete evidence to the existence of ETs is forcibly subverted by authorities and those presenting it are often threatened.

It's extensively evident that our view against the possibility of ETs visiting is not a natural conclusion but the result of outside influence(s). And whoever is exerting this influence is doing so from a position of great authority.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing

Yeah, youre right. I had ment to put quotation marks on the "genuine" word, and to define it briefly, but I guess I only did it in my head and used it to write that reply. I always do that
. By "genuine" I meant the cases that are believeable due to credible witnesses or something that makes it somewhat solid, and not just some fourth-hand account from a friend of a friend who saw some light in the sky.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
]]]For siriuslyone, you sorta said that your criteria for a genuine case is a feeling you get.
Why is your criteria so vastly different from mine, and if you do not think it is different,
then how would you define your criteria so "anyone" could use it ?[[[

I do not know your criteria..From doing abductte htpnosis and trance for so many years, it is hared to fool me..I can tell just in 5-6 words whether the client has been abducted,,Works the same way on the net..
I just do not know how to describe strong empathy..it is as I said, perhaps too it is becaue I have known to may dishonest people in my life, I can, 'smell' it or it gives me tingles??

For anyone to develop it, start my asking your Higher Power for the gift if discernment, as there have been so may hurt by fakers..
Say, 'g-d I need in my life the gift of discernment and you know my needs.'.
Do this for a few days and it will open you eyes,,,

[edit on 18-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join