It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Iran-Iraq war Videos, the ones you were never suppose to see.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
NR

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I kept these secret for a long time and never wanted to show them to anybody, but since were like a big family here on ATS i decided to post my best ones, these are never before seen and rare. Enjoy!!

IRIAF:

rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...

rapidshare.de...

IRIAA:

rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...

Ground Forces:

rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...

Other (Special occasions, Iraqi side,...):

rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...

Today's Iran Armed Forces Videos:

rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Are any of them graphic?

NR

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Nope they all our good videos and worth a watch, trust me i'll know when i have gone too far LOOL.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is a real coincidence NR.

I just purchased a documentary on the Iran Iraq war and was in the process of uploading some clips that I had encoded.

I'll post them in a little while.
I'm downloading some of yours now.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by AceOfBase]

NR

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
This is a real coincidence NR.

I was just purchased a documentary on the Iran Iraq war and was in the process of uploading some clips that I had encoded.

I'll post them in a little while.
I'm downloading some of yours now.

That sounds cool, what is it mainly about or does it take up the whole story throughout the war? i love to see the clips and i'll post more later on. My recent book was Iranian F-14 tomcat units in combat, its worth a look and very cheap to buy.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I watched uvs050930-006.MPG, I didn't expect the singing. Was the man singing a celebrity in Iran?

NR

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I watched uvs050930-006.MPG, I didn't expect the singing. Was the man singing a celebrity in Iran?
'

Nah i dont think so, it was off by a soundtrack so probably just a good singer even though all persian singers kind of sound the same with loud voice.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It's footage of the whole war, including what the Iraqi objectives were.
The clips I encoded were mainly action clips though.

Here's the first one:
Iran-Iraq-War01
It's about 2 minutes long and it's 10mb in size.
This particular clip shows some of the first Iraqi attacks.

It's from a documentary called Wars In Peace: Iran Iraq

I was actually in the process of uploading this first clip when I clicked on this thread.

I'm working on more now so keep an eye on this thread.

NR

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thanks for your contribution Ace, i'm glad more are being posted and as you can see apperantly even loading up artileray for Iraqis seemed to be hard work
for those who have more videos feel free to join in and post.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Here's the second clip:
Iran-Iraq-War02
It's about 4 minutes long and 10mb in size.

It shows Iranian Frogmen and fast boats in the marshes and in the Shatt Al Arab waterway.

The second half of the clip shows the aftermath of Iraqi chemical attacks.

NR

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Good videos AceofBase, even though we used human wave attacks and still attacked no matter what happend we were still always their to defend our nation, and we all would be guessing where Iraq got their chemical weapons from....

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This third clip shows the Kurdish peshmerga launching guerilla attacks against Iraqi highways. They also show the Iraqi reprisals against the Kurds, including a chemical weapons attack.

Iran-Iraq-War03
Aboy 3.5 minutes long and 10mb in size.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This last clip shows the end of the war and the monuments that Saddam built afterwards. It concludes with the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and the arrival of US and British troops.

Iran-Iraq-War04
Abou 4 minutes long and 10mb in size.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Do I have to sign up to view/download the files from that site?

Im getting the Sign up now screen

r/s

sporty

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Do I have to sign up to view/download the files from that site?

Click the button that says 'free' and it it will place you in a queue for about a minute before the download link appears.

The paid service starts the download immidiately.

The free service limits how much you can download per hour and per day so it may take a while to download all of the files.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
AceOfBase, Thanks

Yeah....It's a 30min DL time for me, bummer.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
awesome clips guys. NR......could you guys fill me in on Iran-Iraq war.....1 was born in 1989.

NR

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nb25
awesome clips guys. NR......could you guys fill me in on Iran-Iraq war.....1 was born in 1989.

Well i cant tell you everything specific because it would take so long to type but i can start off with how our aircrafts managed to destroy almost every single soviet fighter or one of France's best fighter which was the Mirage-F1. I think it was 125 kills for our F-14's and over 60 soviet aircraft knocked off by F-4, The best one was one of our F-5E's engaging against Iraqi MiG-25 and believe it or not that F-5E knocked that thing to the ground killing the pilot in it. There was also another bombing once with only 8 F-4 destroying 48 of Iraqs fighter jets. Until than Saddam ordered all his aircrafts not to engage on any jetfighters we had especially F-14A TOMCAT. SA-3 and SA-2 were very easy to dodge but SA-6 was indeed less succesfull for us. Iranian pilots are among the best even today but were very underrated, if theres anything else you want to know i'll be glad to help out or even AceOfBase.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i just want to say NR, that i don't want a war with your country (not because I am scared of Iran or you are scared of America) because Iraq looked like a cakewalk....Iran has trecharous Mountain ranges and all the lives lost on both sides.....Iranians are like Americans....they will defend the homeland. Your American friend,

Nick B

NR

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nb25
i just want to say NR, that i don't want a war with your country (not because I am scared of Iran or you are scared of America) because Iraq looked like a cakewalk....Iran has trecharous Mountain ranges and all the lives lost on both sides.....Iranians are like Americans....they will defend the homeland. Your American friend,

Nick B

I agree, we are very alike. We had a great relationship back in the 70's and were once best freinds but its sad to hear all that has broken and it all depends on our leaders to fix these kinds of problems not the people
I hope there isnt a war and i think the Iranian people themselves can confront a new regime change and military action itsself shouldnt be included. If there is a war than sure iran can be free but so many lives will be lost, probably more than 50,000 soldiers will die from each side.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by NR]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join