It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 small bruises in triangle pattern on arm

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You know you get those? One way is by leaning your arm on the car window panel as it is rolled down. If you have a car that automatically locks when you get going a certain speed (say 15 mph) the locks click in very fast. They leave that size bruise in that type of shape in that exact spot on your underarm. If you are careless and do it a few times (I have done this in my Jetta), you will wind up with an arm looking exactly like the OP. Not sure if that is what happened here but that does do this exact thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KidOK

I have birth marks in perfect triangles on my right arm in two places, and on my left arm have to almost perfect right angle triangles,but i think this is just a random thing. have you leant on anything recently that would have bruised you in this way ?, car badge, roofing beams etc ?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not sure if anybody pointed this out yet, but the "pattern" formed by any three points is ALWAYS a triangle. That's kind of the definition of a triangle.

Not saying the bruises aren't weird, I'm just pointing out that the triangle part is probably irrelevant.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

I agree three points do form a triangle. There are many types of triangles for sure.. But how often do these "random" points form a perfect triangle? By that I mean three points that measure exactly the same from each point to another?

That is what is strange..

Case in point second photo.

That's not to say the points could not have been caused by some natural means, or perhaps even just some strange coincidence.

EDIT: Typos ---

[edit on 4-5-2010 by ExhibitEx]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have the bruises too! After posting on so many forums, I have finally found an answer AND someone who has the too! They,are, according to my posts, related to antiantibodies. Anti-Antibodies are antibodies that attack your immune system. 3 main producing points are on your upper arm, that's why the "bruises" appear there. They are related to autoimmune and thyroid disorders. On their own thy don't do much harm, but if you see other symptoms, I would recommend seeing a doctor. (note- I am suspected for having lupus)

Thank you karajo for helping me figure all this out.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I also am experiencing this phenomenon now on December 14 2022. I will post my picture as well. My difference is that I won't say aliens aren't a thing or aren't responsible but I do believe this is a spiritual thing for me. That being said, I am a fundamental Christian, and I understand it is very possible that aliens may well for into Christianity as well. Clearly, the Bible doesn't that they do exist, but it also doesn't state that they don't. And, according to the book of enough and others is say it's more likely they do. I was not raised in the Christian faith but I've come to know Christy and am a VERY spiritual person with GREAT faith. Also, anyone in the faith is certainly not of x THIS world, so at could well be considered aliens. I listen to a lot of Christian rap as well and have heard many Christian restorers and other fellow Christians also refer to us as aliens. . Even making reference to space ships as well. My bruise is also on my left arm. Although it appears to be larger than the other picture I saw it is equilateral.. or does also consist of not three but four dots. The first three make up the equilateral triangle and the fourth is directly in the center of the bottom two. I think it's very imperative to note that this is in contrast to the occult equilateral triangle with the fourth dot in the center of the triangle. I have read similar descriptions and I do believe it is quite possible, considering they're all on the underside of the left arm, that many of you may have recognized the triangle and missed the fourth dot. I believe this is no coincidence at all and I believe they all have the same FOUR dots because they are all in the same location. I have had this on the bicep area of my left upper arm at least twice but never researched it until now, and my inner right thoigh at least once. I never was sore what caused them and I do get drunk and otherwise intoxicated but I am always of a sound mind. I am irrefutable certain that I did sleep or rest on anything that could have caused this pattern. The pattern is perfect and undeniable. It matches perfectlywith the descriptions and locations of all yours. This is evidentiary to me that there is a common factor involved. Also, to me, I think the three dots in the equilateral triangle represent the Godhead . All three parts of the trinity are equal. I believe the fourth dot represents us as an individual, and I'm hoping that it means we are Chosen.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This happens to me alot
a reply to: KidOK

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join