It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An orb I saw as a kid..was it an orb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I guess an orb can be many odd sightings of something round as I have seen online. Anyway I am not one to have been lucky to have seen ghosts or be abducted by lil green men. However I belive I saw an orb when I was younger! It doesn't fall under anything I ever read or saw as far as videos,etc. Myself and a friend were in my backyard and I saw something I grabbed his arm and said holy crap do you see that!? I kept hittig him and telling him to be quiet. He told me yes yes I do what is it? I said shhhh lets go we walked very quietly through my backyard which was very dark and we started cutting through my neighbors backyard. Where it was located was in front of a house across the street. We didn't even make it to the street before it vanished. It was amazing like nothing I ever seen. It was like a glowing ball of light. Alien or angel I will never know or just an odd occurence of electricty build up in the air if that is possible? Anyway we tried to walk backwords to see if it would reappear like maybe it was some kind of really odd reflection or anything common. Anyway it never did but I never forgot that day!

Anyone ever hear or see such a thing of my description?

BTW the size could be related to a spehere at aprox 3-4 diam.

join