It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does God feel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Oh boy here I go again! I think way to much and yes I now it can be very simplistic lol

I was thinking if God created everything he is than part of everything? Like it states God is part of us right? Well other things he has created not human are they fragments if you will of his soul? Sun,Moon,Stars,Cows,trees,etc. If they are I will use the cow as a better example when a cow is killed to eat does God feel the pain of the cow? If not I imagine the cow feels the pain but does the cow have no soul?
What about dogs and cats? Animals that seem to have emotions like us I have seen dogs get happy and excited and I have seen dogs scared and sad. With that said if animals were put here for us to eat they would be a living machine so to speak but why award them emotions? I can understand giving them feelings of pain and plesure or they may walk into traffic often, well you get my point.

Anyone still reading wanna comment!

This maybe a dumb question but is it not smart as well?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Perhaps if God is everything, is there a chance that God is currently asleep? I mean, fast forward to the future. Humans have poplulated the stars deeper and deeper into the universe. This means each planet is filled with electricity. Then imagine each planet a synapse in the mind of God. As the synapses spread, the conciousness of God awakens. This would help in understanding why we have a choice between good and evil. The more evil "souls" that die, the more chance the awakening God will be evil. Likewise if there are many "good souls". And this would also explain how the universe can be so magical and yet God does not seem to intervene in the suffering on Earth. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Oh good thought! we are just part of the dream! When he wakes so we wake? If so do we wake to the true reality or is it just another dream heh this can get confusing again! However I remember reading something of the nature. So when I dream I wake in extreme fear like something is gonna kill me fear. Well maybe if someone kills me I am just a small part or thread if you will that wakes to be a part of god. So many ways to look at this. Oh also I rember reading a gnostic text that states your life is but a day. Doesn't dreams seem forever wouldn't be crazy to awake and realize you were dreaming but what you would awake to would be crazy er I think I am crazy now lol.

join