It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teslas work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have read a bit about tesla and do think he has been mostly forgotton. I asked some electricians at work about the bloke only 1 knew of him. I jokingly said they should know of him as most of the stuff they work on he invented/developed ( three phase ac). I did read a quote on this site about teslas electric car. I am under the impression that it used the earth energy, how he did it has been kept a secret by the energy companies ( oil or electric not sure which). wardencliffe tower which he developed was to use the earths energy and distribute it but he never finished it due to lack of funds, which was again caused by the energy compaines( imagine free energy from the earth). WELL some people didnt like it so made it increasingly harder for tesla to secure funds. Eventually tesla went bankrupt. No funds and no body belived him. The energy compaines or goverment have his patents and i think use some for there use. Big cats get fatter at our expence and that of the earths.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow, I'll bet no one here has ever heard of Tesla or those conspiracy theories either. Good find!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We have discussed Tesla numerous times before, and most people agree that he's never really gotten the reckognition he deserved. The most famous quote from the the Westinghouse owner at the tower can sum it all up perfectly: "Where do you put the meter?"

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Now that we're on the subject of Tesla, I was just wondering if anyone had plans, or knew of a good link for a build your own Tesla Coil. I think it would be a neat project to undertake.

I did a Google for "tesla Conspiracy" and on the first page of responses was a link to an ATS thread. Go figure..........

www.google.ca...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Now that we're on the subject of Tesla, I was just wondering if anyone had plans, or knew of a good link for a build your own Tesla Coil. I think it would be a neat project to undertake.

Shameless plug - www.thegeekgroup.org...

top topics

join