It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Stole My Points? Was I Point Taxed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I stopped posting on here for a few months because I was changing jobs and working on a few things, I come back and my points are gone?

When I had the points I asked on here about using them and everyone said I should just save them, so I saved them and didn't spend them but now they are gone!!

I just want them back! I wont press charges!!

I have around 223 posts!!!!! What happened? I wanted to become a point billionaire.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
they are now split into the three boards of the ATS universe:

ATS Points: 231
BTS Points: 3
PTS Points: 2

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok. Do you have a link to that, or could you please tell me what it means? Are those concentrated points? Like 1 = 1,000.

How do you read that?

I just don't know how I went suddenly from around 6,000 points to...

ATS Points: 231
BTS Points: 3
PTS Points: 2

How was the math done? I was going to buy some stuff today.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
here friend:

link

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
your points should equal the same number as before they should just be split up into the 3 boards. Maybe wait a day and thye might pop back in.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok. I read through the links on the point changes. It looks like when the points where converted I ended up getting 1 pt per post or something..regardless of how many responses my previous threads got, etc. I know with the previous point system you got points for responses to your threads also.

I've been back on here a few days now and they still don't total what I had before. I don't mind if they are split or whatever but It just seems like some points are gone. Before I had enough to get into RATS. Now I don't even have enough to get anything.

I'll just wait and see what happens. No big deal.

Thanks for the quick responses, at first I thought it was just me.

This is my original post below where I was going to buy RATS access, proving I had 5,000+ pts at the time back then.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You will have not got 6000 points from the 225 posts...

I've only had about 20,000 points [top end guess] and I am 2500ish posts mate.

[edit on 23/10/2005 by Odium]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't know.

I did back then. Maybe my post count is off too?

If you check out this thread, you can see that back then I was ready to buy RATS access and had enough. Clearly someone would have responded "you don't have enough". Instead people where saying I should save the points instead.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

So I don't know? My points have been abducted some how. Oh well.

Going forward I think I'll take random screenshots that show my points, then file the screenshots in a file or folder titled, My ATS Points.

Then occassionally I'll create a post titled, "How many ATS points do I have?" Then when everyone responds with the number, I will then file the date and time and link information. Like a receipt!!

top topics

join