It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Blacks And Asians Riot In Birmingham, England

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
Immigration has certainly caused the crime to skyrocket.
The country in places is a shambles and is falling apart.
[...]

Don't ever voice this sort of opinion around a bloody-hearted white-guilt-ridden liberal. Especially the feminists. They'll banish you to hell and the beyond where bad folk music and sort-of-once-in-a-while-sometimes-kind-of-punk-like-ish music by one-trick-pony boy-bands from Berkeley prevail and tasteless fibrous foods roam freely and guys with ponytails and birkenstocks will kick your ass daily. The only safe thing to do is keep your mouth shut, pay your taxes, and keep all politically incorrect opinions to your "worthless" self.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
AceOfBase, of course I am right.

This was part of my old Sociology essay, it is funny that while White Men, make up about 40% of the United Kingdom [Non-Immigrants who are white] they actually do nearly 75% of crime or something foolish like that.

However, it is the immigrants, the jews, the gays and the liberals mein fuhrer.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
laughing at home office crime statistics

It wasnt until recently the police started admitting that muggings had in fact been going up for the past 20 years.

As i said and you clearly paid no attention, 'white' ie: race of me or anyone else has nothing to do with it in my mind.

However as you bring it up it wasnt that long ago a MET police cheif got in trouble for trying to tell people that some very high % of muggings were carried out by Black people with predominantly white victims.
This was quickly hushed up and hasnt been heard of again.

Throw statistics around all you like, there is alot of violence and aggression in London that was not there before, it has only apeared recently.
Indeed the local ghetto animals will show themselves when the Olympics come to town.
Fat american tourists stay away im warning you now

Immigration and drugs are the two biggest problems London faces

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The Crime in London has existed for years, in fact London has been a hot bed of crime for well over 100years - sorry to inform you of this.

So, if Statistics do not work, what would you like? Oh of course, without statistics we can't make a point and neither can you. So you have no basis to make an arguement. Yes black people, mixed race people, people of every and any culture will have one person who commits a crime. However the statistics show it as white people.

Unless you can give proof or evidence to debate this statement and our statistics, be it from Government or from Court Cases, you have no evidence whatsoever. Personnaly opinion is something which doesn't stand up. So show us.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
The Crime in London has existed for years, in fact London has been a hot bed of crime for well over 100years - sorry to inform you of this.

come on give me some credit.
wher do you live?

So, if Statistics do not work, what would you like? Oh of course, without statistics we can't make a point and neither can you. So you have no basis to make an arguement. Yes black people, mixed race people, people of every and any culture will have one person who commits a crime. However the statistics show it as white people.

I did say im not out to convince you here
whats your ethnicity?

Unless you can give proof or evidence to debate this statement and our statistics, be it from Government or from Court Cases, you have no evidence whatsoever. Personnaly opinion is something which doesn't stand up. So show us.

My personal opinions and experience stand up just fine for me.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Me?

I was born in Coventry, lived in London, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Northampton and now Oxford. I am mixed-race, however there are less than .1% of people of my 'culture' in the United Kingdom. In fact, outside of my family I have yet to find any statistics of anyone with the same heritage as me or near to it. Especailly when my Grand-father only had one child on my mothers side and well...there are not many "Native American's" in the United Kingdom in the first place. However, if black people did do a majority of crime compaired to their percentage of the population I would be willing to say so.

However you have no statistics to back it up, so in your opinion vs mine, I have seen a lot more assault and robbery [in the club I work at] from white people. In fact to date, I have seen one black man start a fight in the club. One compaired to the average of two fights, per-weeked there by a white male and one ever three weeks by a white female.

If you are not to convince me, or anyone else what is the purpose of making the statement? You have no evidence to back up your claim and the evidence AceofBase provided shows a completly different view to yours - his being reported crime statistics.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Those crime statistics have nothing whatsoever to do with my claim that immigration increases crime.
They look like national statistics to start with.

However... they do back up what i said above about the muggings, there is a strangely high % there under blacks.

I am not going to provide stats for it, i know it is the case from my experience.
It is up to you whether you choose to pay any attention to me or not.

Oxford is an very nice place to live and a nice place to be commenting on all this from. I would imagine the majority of the people that live there are white.
And seriously if fights in nightclubs was the biggest problem London had then i would still be there. It is far from it.

I dont know why immigation has such a bad effect but it does.
London is a slum, i wont live there anymore and i definately dont want children going to school there. I have some respect for myself unike alot of the people there.

have a look at the migration from London, i am not the only one it seems
www.statistics.gov.uk...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So what?

I have lived in some of the most populated areas of London, with many mixed cultures and loved it. Maybe that is just me? I enjoy talking to people from all over the World, listen to their lives and so on and so fourth...

Really immigrants are not that bad, in fact, I don't really have a problem with anyone who comes to this country or goes to another. A Nation is just a Nation. As for London being a slum? That's all your own views, there are parts of Oxford which are the same, Bicester and Banbury which are towns just outside Oxford/Not far from it.

As far as a majority more people leaving London than they do another area, that will be because of numbers alone. Your chart/source doesn't put it in figures that compare the population of each area. So although London lost 'more' people than each area as a percentage it could be very low and thus the figures are misleading - to display your arguement.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know they are, i work with statisitics alot.

I think you are making the assumption i dont 'like' immigrants.
That is not true.

However it is true that immigration causes tension because of the different cultures and creates a *fairly* unpleasent envronment to live in.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
However it is true that immigration causes tension because of the different cultures and creates a *fairly* unpleasent envronment to live in.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by AdamJ]

Do they?

Why is this? Is it their fault or "domiant socities" fault?
What are these tensions?

Other than bigots, who are willing to eat their cultures food, watch their television/movies and listen to their music and then get abusive to them being in the Country?

It's ironic that some of the largest selling artists in the U.K. and their culture are not British whatsoever. The "tension" is not there in many areas, none I have lived in to date. There are the odd few people who try to cause trouble, but gays get the same problems with their sub-culture.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Do they?

Why is this? Is it their fault or "domiant socities" fault?
What are these tensions?

I cant explain it really, there is alot of distrust and anger on all sides.

Other than bigots, who are willing to eat their cultures food, watch their television/movies and listen to their music and then get abusive to them being in the Country?

are you suggesting for some reason it is just natives? you are very mistaken if you think it is and maybe an example of the tensions im refering to.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join