It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SR-71 Blueprints

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I just found a sweet web site to find a LOT of the SR-71 schematics. It's:

www.wvi.com...

Hope that all of youe SR-71 Blackbird fans check this website out.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
That website has some really nice schematics of the "Blackbird". Who else thinks so?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
cool pics...but I think you should have just posted it on one of the numerous Blackbird theads out there...instead of making another new one that will likely get closed.

But good pics.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Here's a nice site for SR-71 diagrams:

www.sr-71.org...

You may also want to check out:

www.air-attack.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I checked out those other two site you said and they also had some nice schematics. Thanks. But i'm just wondering why they have so many different SR-71s. There is the trainer, drone, single, and am i missing any? Oh well the schematics really helped. And for the rest of you SR-71 fans check out the websites.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Fantastic! Great

Can't have enough reference diagrams

I've been meaning to find some good resolution SR-71 drawings to make to make 3D models. There are some even higher res ones out there. Still looking.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
saw the site. incredible. on the site it says no blueprints are actually released , or are to be seen,

yeah, due to it being, such a special plane.

then they give you like every possible blueprint, and angle, even close ups, with details of it.

huh. america.

well, we can see the sr 71. it's not like im gonna build a copy of it, its like a thousand times above my budget, more like a million times above my budget.

but yeah, the point actually for me is that i like the film -"--------firefox----------" a lot, and it's very much like the sr 71, (course its russian) and I woud llike to make movies just special aircraft and their blueprints, thats one thing i woudl really like to do. just like firefox

[edit on 6-7-2009 by michaelj_321]

new topics

top topics

join