It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the US dollar in freefall and the US government keeps spending like NO TOMORROW.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
and when the increase in technological output is equivicle to the standard economic structure on the global basis,

But what does that mean? I am reticent to cause a reference back to this, but you have to keep in mind that the entire global economy is imbalanced...by the very nature of it. And it is a reality that is preferred at this point, in my opinion. Keep in mind economic bases such as Africa and the Middle East......even South America. They have a play, but mostly obligatory due to communications inclusion....as evidenced by the quality of life most of their populations endure.....

With that in mind....a global security almost seems like a logical step...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Current US fiscal policy:

1. The encouragement of massive immigration of cheap labour and off-shoring of jobs.
2. Tax cuts for the rich.
2. Vast sums of public money funded into the military-industrial complex.

All effectively make the rich richer and the not rich poorer. We're going back to the 1920's. If you havn't, I suggest you read the Great Gatsby.

The rights founded by post-war egalitarian democracies are being rolled-back. It started with Reagan and Thatcher. Keep the pesants down!

But Bush and Blair have carried it to the extreme. Why are they hell-bent on ruining their own countries? Is it design or incompetence? Why did we invade Iraq? Answer that and you have the reason the dollar is in free-fall.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by rizla]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Long-term economic calibrating. Suffer now prosper soon thereafter. Predict markets and establish superior positions. Always on top then.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, I looked at Dec and March charts and to me it looks like the bottom came a few weeks ago and now it is in a trading range. might trade 'tween 88 and 90.

On the historical charts for the past two years that is where it has been trading.

I don't see a free fall. When you are looking at the "hard right edge" it can get scary.

Roper

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
has a view of the coming DISASTER
globalfire.tv...

So wheres the good news again?

<< 1  2   >>

join