It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feng Shui

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I really didn't know where to put this, but i figured this section of the site might have some insight on this. Also I know it is about energies, and read something about it having a lot to do with your soul and spirit, so i thought this might be the place to post it

en.wikipedia.org...

Ever since i rearranged my room, i have been having a very hard time sleeping, and always have the weirdest dreams. Although that may have to do with me reading more stuff on ATS

My bed used to face north, now it faces east. Anyone know anything about this?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't think the concept of fung shui is paranormal. This is more of a BTS subject.

Feng Shui (pronounced "phung schwee" and meaning literally "wind water") is part of an ancient Chinese philosophy of nature. Feng shui is often identified as a form of geomancy, divination by geographic features, but it is mainly concerned with understanding the relationships between nature and ourselves so that we might live in harmony within our environment.

Feng shui is related to the very sensible notion that living with rather than against nature benefits both humans and our environment.

skepdic.com...

[edit on 21-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

join