It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young singers spread racist hate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well,
I'm a racist...and if you don't know everyone is a racist,because race do exist...I don't believe white are smarter,black have bigger ...,and so on...nor I believe some race is better than other,but race do exist and it's like one big family...If there is someone white/black/yellow or brown who thinks he'll not favor people of his own "kind" even only sub-consciousnely,he's a dumb...It's wrong but this is are nature - animal instincts,if you prefer...
And there is nothing wrong with self-determination(did you forget what the US Constitution,UN Charter Universal Human Rights says?)

[edit on 21-10-2005 by ZMax]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
Dr. Dre was a part of NWA and he brung Emenim into the game. If he was racist he would of never did that.

So a white man that profits from a black man can't be racist either then right?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
sylvrshadow, great post. Sometimes people forget about the ridicule people get from their own race about not fitting in with what they want you to be.

Please tell me the name of a rapper that is racist?

Check out the 5% nation and how many rappers support those beliefs, one of which being that the black man is "God." They also believe that white people were a creation of an evil renegade scientist Yacub, about 6,000 years ago. Hmmm... Blacks=Gods and Whites=Devils, yep sounds racist to me.

Go just past halfway down to find a link of rappers linked to the 5% nation: www.allaahuakbar.net...

And here's a paper on the 5% nation: comp.uark.edu...

Racism is a disease not limited to one race. It's ugly no matter who it comes from.

[edit on 10/21/2005 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kramthenothing

Dr. Dre was a part of NWA and he brung Emenim into the game. If he was racist he would of never did that.

So a white man that profits from a black man can't be racist either then right?

You have to understand that NWA's lyrical intent was simply reactionary to the culture in which they were submerged in. There is nothing racist about NWA, not at all. The early 90's was undeniably a very turbulent time for a the neo-equal rights movement.

People were discovering their culture, their history, themselves in relationship to the oppresive forces that existed (and still exist).

This was at the same time in which Rap was demonized by politicians. This was the golden age of hip-hop. It was either 'sink or swim' for the entire hiphop movement.

These guys banged against not only police, but censorship. The censorship of life. Media's attempt to supressed the progression of hiphop.

HipHop will and has always been the voice of the people.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZMax
If there is someone white/black/yellow or brown who thinks he'll not favor people of his own "kind" even only sub-consciousnely,he's a dumb...It's wrong but this is are nature - animal instincts,if you prefer...

I just disagree. Call me a dumb... But it's not my nature and I suspect you might be speaking for others to validate your own feelings.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Tupac Shakur (son of a Black Panther activist, Afeni):

You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps, get the pump from me
We aint free, I'll be damned if I played a chip for a blonde haired blue eyed Caucasian b****

My epitaph will read "Was the last of Gs
Kicked the **** to make the white man bleed
God bless the dead"

Public Enemy:

Hope da cracker get crushed I'm rollin' wit' rush Leader of the bum rush

... Whatever, anyway, there is a lot of racism in today's society, that's all.

Zip

[edit on 10/21/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
You're right Fred, I couldn't get past the Olsen twin reference. Upon further review after seeing the lyrics, I agree the songs are hateful.

Now let me break this down another way.

I certainly don't blame these girls. It's obvious where the hate is originating. They're just parrots. But there's another problem I have with this whole thing. It's funny how ABC is reporting this. The hypocrisy is unbelievable! If anyone is going to be responsible for destroying our youth, you better damn well be sure it's gonna be Disney. I think Disney sees these girls as a threat. It's obvious that these are two attractive young girls. In a few years it's not going to matter at all what the words coming out of their mouths are, it's just going to matter about how they look. The boys are going to be falling all over themselves about these two. I think Disney's doing this to either try to destroy these two before they ever get a chance to take away from their piece of the pie, or Disney is going to try and lure these girls to them and change them into wholesome (
) Disney girls. It's all based on how these two young girls look. If they didn't look like that I guarantee you ABC would not be reporting this.

Disney does more damage to the youth of the world than these two girls could ever begin to do.

Watch and see if what I say doesn't happen.

Peace

These girls aren't even a blip on Disney's radar. Besides, if they wanted to take them out it would be more like...

Let's get ready to rumblllllllle! Think of the pay-per view revenues alone!

P.S. - For the kid that keeps saying the girls are hot, check out the Sister Sister girls, now that's hot!

[edit on 10/21/2005 by yadboy]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by ZMax
If there is someone white/black/yellow or brown who thinks he'll not favor people of his own "kind" even only sub-consciousnely,he's a dumb...It's wrong but this is are nature - animal instincts,if you prefer...

I just disagree. Call me a dumb... But it's not my nature and I suspect you might be speaking for others to validate your own feelings.

Hmm,
When I was at the University long time ago,I had to take a course in psychology of human behaviour...Guess what...?...there are lot of studies of the race behaviour...I'll give you just one,because it's close to me...
They put a Gypsy man and a Russian man,both beggars,at one train station...The russians gave money only to the russian beggar,and the gypsies only to the gypsy beggar...Than the gypsy beggar had to do something "special" so he can recieve money from the russians,because after all they made most of the population...so he put an patch on his eye,sing a song and so on...I know..."all the russians are racists"...You know I'm with you on this point,but then this is racists saying too...
It's wrong but it's in our nature,just like the homosexualism...

[edit on 21-10-2005 by ZMax]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I saw a documentary on them quite a while ago. Their mother seriously needs HELP.

The ignorance was unbelievable.......

Also, their mother doesn't let them play any video games except the ultra-violent racist game called Ethnic Cleansing....... Which is pretty horrific...

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Their mother seriously needs HELP.

This is all part of the plan. The mother is going to take the fall, as well she should, for the racism. People will not blame these girls and they will become big stars. It's readily apparent to everyone that you don't need talent to become a star (Britney "Supa Skank" Spears). Twin girls that look like that are a goldmine and Disney knows it. And if not with Disney then with someone else. These two are going to be huge and nobody will remember their racist past, and even if they do the mother and father will be the ones that take the blame.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hmmm,
I think these youngsters look about the right age to start rebelling/thinking for themselves......i remember when i was that age and i kinda started to rebel against the ideas of my parents(not that my parents were misinformed rascists)
SO ,i predict that at least 1 of these twins will soon realise the error of their path,and end up dating a mexican/african/chinese/afghan man.Anyways,i hope so....can you imagine the look on that mothers lilly white face? [giggle]
Im welsh,by the way,and living proof that racsism isnt always about the colour of skin...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse SO ,i predict that at least 1 of these twins will soon realise the error of their path,and end up dating a mexican/african/chinese/afghan man.Anyways,i hope so....can you imagine the look on that mothers lilly white face? [giggle]

so there's hope that, when they get older, I can arrange a nazi/jewish/nazi oreo?

that would really piss off herr, I mean their, mother

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
First...I hate when people talk about hiphop that don't understand it. So, I'll help...

NWA as a group wasn't racist but Ice Cube was. Most of the "racist" lyrics in NWA were written by Cube and after he left, he was able to show how he really felt about the "devil" and his "cave bitch"..Check out Amerikkka's Most Wanted and the Death Certificate (two classic hiphop records). He held the belief at the time that black people didn't have the power to be racist--just prejudice. And he was pretty clear that he was prejudice. If you say he wasn't a racist then I don't think you've heard any of his work in the early '90's. As his hair changed so did his image...

Geri-curl=gangsta
Afro-Cube=black militant,
bald fade Cube=white man-friendly

There isn't a lot of racism in hiphop but in the early 90's...during the "X" movement...there was embracing red, black, and green and African heritage...Islam and the 5% Nation was a small part of that on the east coast. But, most of it wasn't racist. We were just accepting a part of our histoy into the culture of hiphop.

Now-a-days if you like a lil racism in ya hiphop its pretty much underground like the lil white girls. And I don't know why yall keep calling it sad. It's not sad really tis american as apple pie and baseball...you can believe whatever you want as long as you keep your hands to yourself.

ps...the word nigga isn't racist if a black person is saying it. It is just the way it is...there is no answer that will help you folk understand why it is that way...that is just the way it is. ACCEPT IT ALREADY!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm proud to be black ya'll
and thats a fact ya'll
and if you try to take whats mine
I'll take it back ya'll

Thats Run DMC's "Proud to be Black"......why is it ok for every race other than whites to praise their race. Its like every race tries to guilt us....screw them.......No fewer than 10 rappers have had songs in the last 2 years that preached of how the black race is better than any other...why is the outcry over that.......the media is a bunch of liberal hypocrites....I would not be surprised to see this duo as a gimmick(like it isn't already).......

I am proud to be white.......if i was black, i would be proud to be black...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I watched the ABC show last night , and while I find the girls' overall idieologies suspect, and their ignorance of historical fact tantamount, nonetheless , here in the United States of America these girls have a right to freedom of speech and expression.

While it may be true that they have been molded by their friends and families to accept a " racial superiority " complex , it is also true that racial identifiers exsist socioeconomically, politically, and culturally worldwide. Races have a unique tendency to embrace their own and ostracize diversity. This point can be well established and subsequently verified by examining many historical confrontations globally. Look at the gencoide in Rwanda with the Tutsis and the Hutus, look at the Germans and the Jews , look at the European colonists and the Native American Indians, the list goes on and on and on...ad infinitum since the dawn of mankind itself.

Not to get too off topic , the question then becomes are these girls racist? The answer is an obvious yes. If Farahkan racist I ask ? I think you will agree the answer another resounding yes. Now the question is at what point does their belief system translate into violence against those of other races? This is a key point. The act of physical imposition on another , against his or her will constitutes an obvious breach of freedom of speech and expression. Inciting others to become violent then becomes the core issue here in my opinion.

Do the girls incite others to become violent in pursuit of the racial manifest accepted under no duress by consenting and cognitive adults? I speculate that indeed their lyrics may. That being said I must also say that alot of the hip hop rap movement does the same thing. Incite others ( ie their listeners ) to rise up violently if need be ( more often than not ) to further the generally accepted " anti white " mantra , and defeat the " oppressors". Just look at any of the rap videos with all the bling bling and the booty shakin on yachts and see how the average white person is portrayed, Usually as a nerdy , oncool dork or as a violent racist policeman, etc..

Therefore in my conclusion I believe that although these two young girls are racist, and their lyrics may induce the tendency for violent acts against other races, they are not unique. These girls have a right, protected by the constitution of the United States to free speech and expression, as do the hip hop artists making a mint off of the same racist ideaologies in reverse.

Alias Jones

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadboy

P.S. - For the kid that keeps saying the girls are hot, check out the Sister Sister girls, now that's hot!

Can I take one of each? I'll take Tia and Lynx

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Just look at any of the rap videos with all the bling bling and the booty shakin on yachts and see how the average white person is portrayed, Usually as a nerdy , oncool dork or as a violent racist policeman, etc..

nah, any rap video??? really...not in a Paul Wall video. And how many black folk are in rock/country videos---ummm, thank u.

edit cause...ick-

Hiphop isn't racist...there are racist in every facet of american life that doesn't make all of america racist. Do not call hiphop racist. That generalisation is unfounded and offensive. We (meaning my culture) have gone to great pains of evolution and if you hadn't noticed the game is wide open to all races, from Eminem to Bubba Sparxxx, Paul Wall and even Jin. You can't take parody from a party videos and call the whole culture racist.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Saphronia]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix

Originally posted by yadboy

Can I take one of each? I'll take Tia and Lynx
'

Dude those girls on the right are only 13 years old now, and who knows when that picture was taken. GUARDS -- SEIZE HIM!!

Zip

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia

Just look at any of the rap videos with all the bling bling and the booty shakin on yachts and see how the average white person is portrayed, Usually as a nerdy , oncool dork or as a violent racist policeman, etc..

nah, any rap video??? really...not in a Paul Wall video. And how many black folk are in rock/country videos---ummm, thank u.

I will not get into an argument with you over this, other than to say that if you read my post I am refering to SPECIFICALLY the videos with the images that I posted. I never said, nor am I saying now that ALL African American musical videos portray whites this way.

so .. um.....no.....thank you

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sport Kensington

I am proud to be white.......if i was black, i would be proud to be black...

That is exactly my point. Well said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join