It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young singers spread racist hate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Singers Lamb and Lynx Gaede probabaly would remind you of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. They are a pair of cute blonde twins that perform for adoring audiences. But there's one big difference, they are white nationalists. The girls have been performing for white nationalist audiences since they were 9 years old.

abcnews.go.com

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It's distressing to me that the values being taught to these girls by their racist parents will more likely than not put them in harms way. They are having them spread hate in a very public fashion. How long till someone decides they've heard enough.

It breaks my heart to see a new generation indoctrinated into the never-ending cycle of hate and racism. Hopefully once these girls get a little older and start to learn about the real world they will make up their own minds, but it may be too late for them already.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is a lynching waiting to happen. It's really a shame that we still have racists out there. More of a shame that parents are teaching, sometimes forcing this belief on their children. And worst of all, now the pop singers who couldn't make real music if their life depended on it are spreading this belief of hate.

Only a matter of time before we see an angry mob take action. That or an assassination. I think I'm just going to keep listening to real bands, like the Who.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hm did anyone dare to say NWA were racists?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
NWA are not racist.

NWA makes it clear that they are against oppresive government institutions.

For you to even draw a comparision to NWA and a group of young children making music to support white supremacy illustrates the type of ignorance that propegate even more ignorance.

My god, how could you possibly say that. Are you even familar with the lyrics of NWA? Did you just throw that name out there in order to justify the actions of these white supremacist? Why would you even mention a name of a group that has revolutionized music and label them as racist.

You simply have no idea what you are talking about, therefore why even pass such an ignorant comment like that?

apc

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Exactly...

I'm not too terribly familiar with these girls' lyrics, but needless to say... far too many rappers spout off "Nigga nigga" which not beeing an offensive term directed at caucasians or other races, it is a demonstration of pride for being black. Similar to what these girls show (at a glance).

Or... "My daughter will mary a greek man and have lots of greek babies." Is this racism?

Unfortunately I think there is a rather blurry line between racial pride and racist descrimination. Certainty that it has been crossed comes with statements such as, "Kill a __insert race here__" or other generalized remarks about a race other than one's own.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Phixion,

There's a big difference between the Gaedes and NWA. First of all NWAs lyrics weren't preaching hate. The did talk about the hardships of growing up in a poor black neighborhood like South Central L.A., but the last I listned to my NWA albums (and I'll admit its been a long time) I don't remember fearing Eazy-E or Ice Cube was going to kill me on the street one day just because I was a young white male. However, I think that if a young black male listned to the Gaedes he would have that fear.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Its funny you know cause out of all the 4 letter words i believe nazi will get you in the most trouble. Also being a hiphop fan myself to this day NWA and other groups of that day where figthing censorship.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is old, i remember hearing about this years ago.

If they want to sing about white pride, let them. Some rappers have been accused of being Pro Black, so i dont see the problem. Is not like their going to hit the US Charts

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonedef
First of all NWAs lyrics weren't preaching hate.

I present to you :

Ice Cube will swarm
On any mutha#a in a blue uniform
Just cuz I'm from the CPT, punk police are afraid of me
A young nigga on a warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin in LA
Yo Dre, I got somethin to say

# the police (4X)

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Dr. Dre was a part of NWA and he brung Emenim into the game. If he was racist he would of never did that.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

NWA are not racist.

NWA makes it clear that they are against oppresive government institutions.

Yes, with songs like *blank* the Police, Dopeman and Boyz in the hood, NWA was not racist, they hated everyone and preached violence. America was taken aback by the boyz in black after watching Run-DMC and LL cool J, this was a real culture shock.

However, there are ALOT, and I mean ALOT, of racist rappers. Hell, Kayne West already knows that BUsh hates black people.

If these children want to express their cultural heritage, why not. I think a 9 y/o girl is going to influence a white supremistabout as much as Clayton BIgsby(chappelle show), but he is blind. white power....lol....

Mod Edit: please do not bypass the profanity censors

[edit on 10/21/05 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think this is very sad. I hope the girls grow up and see the disadvantages of racist thinking.

I just want to point out that the word 'racism' has many connotations. The actual currently-accepted definition of racism is:

- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

I personally consider any decision based on race or any judgment based on race, whether negative, positive or neutral is racist thinking. To me, it doesn't have to have anything to do with a feeling of superiority. For example, the statement, "Asian people are really smart." is as racist a statement as is "Most black people are criminals."

I grew out of a racist upbringing. I hope these girls do, too.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

If they want to sing about white pride, let them. Some rappers have been accused of being Pro Black, so i dont see the problem. Is not like their going to hit the US Charts

Yeah. Since when do little kids sell millions of albums? Probably the 10% of the Top 40 music right now. But...Are they singing about? White pride (thinking of their heritage, ancestors, and homeland), or are they actually singing like, Johnny Rebel lyrics? Because there is a huge difference.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Well said. I guess what I said about NWA came out a bit wrong, I apologise. I'm not pro-white, I'm not pro-anything but you don't see people complaining about black artists who are all 'N*****s for life' etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
How did this turn into an NWA thread?

As long as these girls don't sing about hate what's the big freakin' deal???

At least they're not walking around anorexic and snorting coke like the Olsen twins. To me that's way more damaging to younger girls than these two singing about their heritage.

Peace

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
As long as these girls don't sing about hate what's the big freakin' deal???

ummmmmmm did you read the whole article?

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

If it sounds like hate, smells like hate, talks like hate then it is...........

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiley_Wonka

Originally posted by tonedef
First of all NWAs lyrics weren't preaching hate.

I present to you :

Ice Cube will swarm
On any mutha#a in a blue uniform
Just cuz I'm from the CPT, punk police are afraid of me
A young nigga on a warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin in LA
Yo Dre, I got somethin to say

# the police (4X)

How's that racist?

Last I knew, L.A. had black, mexican, white, and other races of police officers as well.

They were preaching against officers who were practicing hate.

[edit on 10/21/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
These girls and thier family are hate mongers plain and simple check out some lyrics

Well sit down and listen, to what I have to say. Soon will come a great war, a bloody but holy day. And after that purging our people will be free, and sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see…….

You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….

When the man who plows the fields is driven from his lands. When the carpenter must give away what he's built with his own hands. When a mother's only children belong to her no more. And black masked men with guns come bashing down the doors. Where freedom exists for only those with darker skin. Where lies and propaganda will never let you win. Where symbols of your heritage are held with such contempt, and benefits of country 'cept tax are you exempt .

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wiley what you quoted is not racist or hate. Its definitely violent and graphic. I'll give you that. Here however is some racist hate from Prussian Blue

Where freedom exists for only those with darker skin,
Where lies and propaganda will never let you win.
Where symbols of your heritage are held with such contempt,
And benefits of country ’cept tax are you exempt.

Aryan man awake,
How much more will you take,
Turn that fear to hate,
Aryan man awake.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….

These girls and thier family are hate mongers plain and simple check out some lyrics

Agreed, too bad the cross on their "holy flag" is crooked.

Hopefully these girls will wake up and think for themselves someday cuz no 9yr. old wrote these lyrics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join