It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project crystal/mineral batery (John Hutchison's endles batery )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
thread42254 i want to reopen this one
Does any one have any knolege or any idea on what minerals would i need
to produce the mater.
I know some facts
1 take the minerals crash them to powder level
2 heat them up so they become crystalysed
3 give them a charge
....The rest duh any ideas?
I would gladly recive any help on this 0 point energy isue and gladly debate it in any way

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
There was one thing related to zero point energy loosely. Its about bubbles.

Apparently for a few nanoseconds when a bubble implodes, the force creates temperatures rivalling that of the sun.
hows that for heat source?! BUBBLE POWER!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've quizzed John Hutchison about the contents of his ZPE batteries on his old web forums. He would not give out exact details. He said that he wanted to mass produce them and make some money out of it.

I'm a bit skeptical, but not in a position to disprove him.

The two videos I've seen demonstrating the ZPE batteries are not very convincing.

In the Race to Zero Point video he takes a multimeter, hooks it up to a structure composed of different types of rock and metal and shows there is a small and steady DC current flowing (about 400 millivolts). He hooks a small DC motor upto a large gunshell, which he says contains the same material as the rock/metal structure, and the DC motor seems to run at full speed. However, the contents inside the gunshell cannot be seen.

In the TechTV video demonstration he seems to crush up some rock that contains large amounts of quartz (silicon) and mixes them with the mysterious white powder substance in a metallic container, places a cap on the container, which contains the anode component of the battery, heats it into a solid (we are told), then passes high voltage through the canister.
We're then shown a picture of an LED being lit by another device. The device lighting the LED is not related to the battery made from the crushed rocks. This other device is apparently something Tom Bearden assisted him with. It consists of rhodium electroplated onto quartz discs. Anyway, the device he constructed during the TechTV interview is not demonstrated to actually do anything.

Although John wouldn't part with exact details of the device's construction on his forum, he seemed quite adamant that anyone interested in replicating his work should obtain some Barium Titnate. From this you could conclude the white powder substance is most probably crushed Barium Titnate.

During the TechTV interview he cites the petroelectrical effect as having something to do with the battery's operation, but later said on his forum that the voltage generated by his device wasn't due to it. The work of Mr. Thomas Townsend Brown seemed to suggest that very high dielectric substances, such as Barium Titnate, would emit a small DC current after being charged and discharged with high voltage. I don't know if any further research has been done on this.

Since I wasn't easily able to obtain any Barium Titnate I gave up attempting to replicate the battery. I have obtained small DC currents from Basalt based rocks but the current is so weak it is not useful for anything, it's only a few microamps.

[edit]
I would also like to add that there are a couple of reported cases where people have paid John Hutchison for samples of the batteries and never received them.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by electric]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
John Hutchinson, basically produced a load of grandios claims, a few dodgy videos of his stuff working.....

and then........nothing

Now why would that be

a) He is a fraudster
b) He produced the effects BY ACCIDENT, and can't repeat them, so bluffs until he can find a way to repeat them.
c) He has been threatened by the government/paid off to not repeat them.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have seen a video with him, in the video he takes a power tester and put's it on some sort of minerals, the power tester indicates that it has energy.
After the power test he takes a small motor and powers it up with the crystalised minerals and the motor starts spining.
So in this documentary he realy shows that this works.
Mediums and people usualy out of the ordinary use crystals because they belive it has energy for healing, they always asociate crystals with energy.
I will try to upload that documentary some where and give it a link so you can tell me u'r opinion.
The qestion is what type of rocks or minerals does he use are they special or just ordinary minerals.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do you know where there isa copy of the videos, i want to refresh my memory.

Also, if it actually worked well, dont you think it would be in used, or about to be?

Or perhaps he just needs an investor

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
electric so u'r atempt left you with zero results?
Some say he mixes the mineral powder with aluminium particles.
At once he talks about this 2 metal pices and how the 0 point energy flows in the middle of them creating a vibration.
It is clear that beside's rocks minerals crystals he is using something else with them combined.
If you got some results out of them rocks than this might indicate that this is let's not say 100% possible but worth trying again.
Have you tryed with diffrent kind of rocks or just the type you wrote about?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Shadow if this got out you would have a major economy colapse.
The hole economy is based on oil in the united states, companys would go banck rupt cause of it.
That does not mean that if i know how to do it i wont power my computer with it

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There is always the economical side to it. But we would just have to accept it. Once we discover ZPE, many jobs WILL be lost, companies WILL go bankrupt. But in the long run we will have free limitless energy. Thats just the way it will be.

If you've ever seen the film "chain reaction", its like that. The government withholds free energy, as the world "cant cope" and needs to be "released to the public slowly". I wasnt sure what it meant until i realised the real life rammifications.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i saw something similar on these forums about 9 months ago. it was a 'battery' that took free electrons out of the air. someone was trying to find investors for the new product. at a demo they actually powered a house with it.

the thing is, it was just a very powerfull battery.

i simply did some simple math that showed how many electrons are in one cubic foot of air and how many electrons it takes to produce one amp of power. i cant remember the final number but it was well over 1 million cubic feeet of air per second this thing would need to process to produce one amp.

if someone would post a link that details the science behind this i would like to attempt to debunk/confirm the claims using my degree in electronics engineering.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's not about electrons.
It's more out of the fiction book i know
zero point energy is supose to be all around us every where running across the universe, some might say it comes from a nother dimension like a wave of energy it's not in fisics manuals any way.
I would say energy is not electricity.
Terms of use like you are a very energic person or that vitamins give you a good energetic value.
But what if that energy would be converted to electricity.
It's known that crystals and minerals atract and harvest energy.
Some people will argue and me my self i'm not 100% sure of it but it's worth tryng something.
I will put a link to some short documentarys after i upload it to some location.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Zero Point Energy is a theory that comes from Quantum Physics that has so far been untested but appears right due to the recently tested "Casimir effect".

Basically, due to probabilities inherent in Quantum theory, everywhere in space, even in a vacuum huge quantities of particle/anti-particle pairs are appearing and then rejoin and annihilate each other (Interestingly it is this which is thought to let Black holes emit energy, one half of the pair is sucked into the black hole before it has time to annihilate. while the other half flies out into space). On a quick search of the web, see here. It's not a great article, but I can't be arsed to search properly. It gets the ideas accross in anycase.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
John Hutchison is a fraud, a compulsive liar and a con-man.
Hutchison has never been able to duplicate his results in a controled environment.

socialtech.ca...
www.skywise711.com...
actionskeptics.blogspot.com...
forums.randi.org...

These people can do the "Hutchison Effect" too:

www.youtube.com...
www.trailerparkscience.com...
youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rey T Fox
John Hutchison is a fraud, a compulsive liar and a con-man.
Hutchison has never been able to duplicate his results in a controled environment.

socialtech.ca...
www.skywise711.com...
actionskeptics.blogspot.com...
forums.randi.org...

These people can do the "Hutchison Effect" too:

www.youtube.com...
www.trailerparkscience.com...
youtube.com...

This is not about the huchhison effect.It's a batery based on some minerals.No levitation or anything like that involved.
I think you got something against Hutchison, were not even talking about the Hutchison effect, and you are already bashing the guy on a thread that has nothing to do with the effect you are mentioning of.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by pepsi78]

XL5

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The rocks you need are those white and red garden bed rocks that are somewhat "sparkly", have little flakes in them and crumble easy. You also need white non-scented wax/parrafin as a binder that you heat/melt, you can find that in an art store. You also need a voltage over 5000volts NOT from a microwave transformer (they are way too deadly). The higher the voltage, the better, but only up to a point. If he puts something more in, I'm not sure.

Very old thread BTW

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Some of you watch to much tv and have been broad up as knowledgeable as permitted , most don't know # but even scholars have the degree to show of that they really and sadly don't know everything but some of it to a mastery.
But don't gives them any clues in other fields, NEWS FLASH ENERGY was FREE,
We only got it for dumb ed masses when they figured how to charged it.
Because of that we are really in regress compered to the beginning of the 1900 and late 1800, just some example look at what was running those telegraph , earth batteries ? Tesla invented ac power and made the first hydro- electric plant , can we take the man to his word he made power as free as air.
Air battery ? also works think those old crystal radio worked without batteries.
Old phone you know with the crank,yes 120 volts of hand power.Even the car , yes the car, ford first 20 000 to 30 000 t model where built with a magneto and could run free of gas, with the addition of 2 horse shoe magnet ,it never got better but worst for us i mean .Now some clues , understanding that battery
he did give us a lot of clues , Silicates , boron .John is a smart guy with to many toys , but don't seem to complicate the stuff to much, you know the white paint is most likely white paint,Titanium white rings a bell,paint is colored with minerals .So easy to find .Stop waiting for utopia to be given to us ,it is given to us stop wasting time discrediting everything because you don't know , John's battery so small cant do anything with it ! Come on !
Most batteries we to this date are 1.5v all the a's c's d'c,others are added
in series for more voltage or parallel for amperage , a battery is a battery
you need anode and cathode materiel and a electrolyte substance salt would do, choosing the metals , the galvanic scale will help.
Now those fabulous crystals , source of worship in new age whatever thingy ,are really powerful but not in the same way, and John know' s all about it,salt is of crystalline nature and that's why it works . John made them better for us, free of charge,Even Superman swears by it, some are really trying to wake you up ,The electrification of is battery demonstration is most likely the crystal activation and creation due to electric polarization and heat
generation . Don't wait for a better world , make it! We are the chosen one
study before judging , not understanding doesn't make it false .And honestly
there never was a truth police .History books are bias , news , t.v. show.
The truth is within us listen to it , before its to late.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hutchison's battery is interesting indeed. You might want to take a look at Marcus Reid's replication of his battery. I too have talked with Hutchison briefly, and he doesn't seem to want to give out the details on how exactly to construct this type of cell. It is part of his life and took many years to develop his techniques, so you can understand that he wants some sort of payback for that work. I don't think there will ever be any type of mass-production of this for obvious reasons. If you were to put these on the market, you could eliminate gas, and all existing batteries...This is not a type of product that makes money, it actually saves money..

www.vakuumenergie.de...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi

I recently saw a National Geographic program on John Hutchinson, Tim Ventura and Joseph Newman concerning their energy inventions. You can go to these sites to learn more.

www.josephnewman.com...

jnaudin.free.fr...

en.wikipedia.org...

Throw some love into the wind

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
John Hutchinson, basically produced a load of grandios claims, a few dodgy videos of his stuff working.....

and then........nothing

Now why would that be

a) He is a fraudster
b) He produced the effects BY ACCIDENT, and can't repeat them, so bluffs until he can find a way to repeat them.
c) He has been threatened by the government/paid off to not repeat them.

John Hutchison's videos are a huge fraud. He was caught using strings to make his ufo toys float, he was caught filming upside down so that objects would fall from the ceiling but it would look like they were flying upwards.

He would also put on shows for TV crews that came to visit him. He would vibrate a plate that had objects on top of it, then he would point to the moving objects and say his effect is doing it, when in reality the only reason they were moving was becuase HE WAS VIBRATING THE FRACKING PLATE. XD

He also didn't invent his battery - he researched it instead (which is not bad in itself, it's good). Dale Pond, back when TV was in black and white, mentioned the piezoelectric effects of barium titanate. Thomas Townsend Brown did work with piezoelectrics and produced a similar battery. But what is discouraging here is, John won't share the exact details that he had researched/determined. He's fond of selling crystal battery models to museums for lots of money, so I'm going to assume that he won't give the details away because he hasn't finished monetizing them yet.

The only way we're going to get free energy is if - it is free. Knowledge and instructions must be spread across the population, free of charge. The moment you try to monetize free energy, it's no longer free energy, and it will go the same way as all other energy sources we have used.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
@ the OP
it probably does work a little but efficiencies are the problem.

I'm currently volunteer science officer for spiral island,
www.youtube.com...
we just tried a copper salt water and aluminum battery i designed.
it produced about 15% more voltage than i predicted but degraded almost 1000% faster than i thought and on the copper side which was the opposite side from what i predicted.

so all it takes is two dis-similar metals connected by an electrolyte to generate electricity,not hard to do with a brass casing.the problem is the metals oxidize which blocks further action until cleaned.

still looking around for better options
efficiency is king.

top topics

join