It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The destruction of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OK this entire website is amazing, but read this powerful prophecy, which is just one of many on the site about the final war that is to come.

www.jrnyquist.com...

Its the one that starts below, which is far too long to quote here. Seen int eh context of the other prophecies on the page its quite scary...

As I stood atop the Empire State Building, I could see the Statue of Liberty, illuminating the gateway to the new world. Here, spread before me like an animated map, is an area sixty or eighty miles in diameter. I was amazed that the Spirit of the Lord should so move me, there atop the Empire State Building. Why should I feel such a surge of His Spirit and power there?

Suddenly I heard the voice of the Lord. It was as clear and as distinct as a voice could be. It seemed to come from the very midst of the giant telescope. But when I looked at the telescope, I knew it hadn't come from there, but directly from heaven. The voice said, "The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong in behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him. Herein you have done foolishly. Therefore, from henceforth, you shall have wars." (2Chronicles 16:9)

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
WOW! that was quite a find! The whole site was interesting reading.
I noticed that according to these folks there will indeed be a nuclear
war. Others have specifically predicted that there won't be any
H bombs going off in America (Catherine Emmerich). Interesting
though. thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting as you always are, netchicken!

It makes me wonder... what is this 'Mystery Babylon'?

Rev
what do the highlighted ones make you think of?

people in the world just don't know what is coming around the corner
especially in america

the Truth is always there. Just what do you call truth?

The time will come when we will examine our truths or it shall be challenged. Wouldn't it be easier to do the first thoroughly, avoiding challenge? Tying into faith or having p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e with yourself until knowing.

[edit on 10-21-05 by pacman]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
why is it that its always russia who is going to attack? i mean come on people maybe some prophet should say something different every once in a while. its always the same, its always either europe is taken over, or america is nuked to hell. what if its america that attacks russia.
Think about that.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
*ahem.*

Did any of you notice that these are FAILED prophecies?

Yes. The original predictions (look at the dates, folks) were that these incidents would take within a few years of the "prophet" uttering them. Since 1990, Russia has not attacked the west nor has China invaded Asia. Russia didn't drive its tanks up to the Rhine river after 1947 (Rhine is in West Germany; not East Germany.) In July, 1975, the Soviets did not attack Europe (I think we'd have noticed.) Nor did they attack West Germany in 1984... and so on and so forth.

There are a few that are ambiguous... I liked this one: "One day the red-skirted will come and then it will be terrible."

The Swiss Guards are the only military unit that wear a skirted red coat. So far, the Swiss have failed to produce a terrible invasion.

Pacman saidIt makes me wonder... what is this 'Mystery Babylon'

Well, if you look at the Latin Vulgate and the original Greek, you'll see that the name is actually "Babylon, mother of whores" and that the "mystery" refers to "mysterious name" or "secret name" (our modern equivalent of "Code Name."

And if you know your history, it's obvious the meaning is Imperial Rome. The "seven hills" is the dead giveaway because Rome was known throughout the ancient world as the city of the seven hills. Revelation contains some very specific language that point to Imperial Rome (not the Rome of the popes and the Rome of today. The Rome of the Emperors.)

People want to believe that desperate times are coming and that they will be heroes in a great battle that will exonerate them and their ideas; that if they die, it will be a noble death for a wonderful cause. When a prophecy that seems to apply to them fails to come true, they will reinterpret it so that it matches current events.

It's the same with all these prophecies. Many are simply obvious statements (predicting war in 1940 was no big trick. All the signs were there). Others are reworked older prophecies (the "THIS time it will be right!" phenominon.

Go back, read those prophecies, note the dates (read up on the history of that year and the few years previous) and then reexamine those "prophecies." I think you may change your mind about them being awesome predictors of our time.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Good reply Byrd
However although some of them may be seen to be fulfilled within current history, I just thought the uniformity of their content across 100's of years to be particularly sobering. They are dated by the compiler as 2000, not by the prophets.

How about this...

13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed.

--- Anton Johansson, Sweden, (1858 - 1909)

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
People you are forgetting that since man has walked in this earth we have wars, over and over again wars has rule man over earth for power and control.

As man gets more sophisticated in their technology wars will be more devastating so what is the prophecy in that? is just common logic.

For some reason many of the so called prophecies are foretold after the facts as to match them with real events and prove them true.

top topics

join