It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Website

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There have been some new developments concerning the kbat alien footage from Russia. I posted them on my site. What do you guys think? Has anyone heard anything else?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well there's been no link to any upcoming film, game or book, so i guess we can discount that theory for ttb.

Re the strange nature of image/video. the russian guy says that it comes from a "decoded" chip.

i've done a fair bit of research on this one since october, there's nothing suggesting a hoax yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The original claimant talks about hearing about freinds hearing about this on the internet, but the only records show it all linked back to the original claimant 'Matchen'. Nothing is recorded pre October anywhere else apart from his website. If Matchen would like to comment about this, I'd be interested to learn more about the people he had heard talking about it on the internet before 18th October 2005.

www.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I dunno what to say.. from a Movie or something

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
From my research nothing is recorded pre-October because the original Russian site (kbat746432.info) originated Oct. 15th 2005. You can verify this on page 1 of this topic. It shows the WHOIS info for kbat746432.info. I have not found any evidence showing a date prior to October either. If you discover anything please let me know.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Couldn't get link to open up....yikes. I'll try again..later

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
it won't load for me

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
it won't load for me

Don't sweat it, people. This is - quite obviously - a hoax.

Jeez

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Anyone notice the alien face in the lower right side when its played back at 1/16 th speed, didnt notice at first. Was freaky.

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I tried looking over and over again... but I didn't see it... I did notice like a bluish colored "ghostly" face with no body in the right hand side of the screen though... not lower, not upper.. just far right. Then it sort of dissapears.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
well folks the site has a bit of documentation on it. The pictures supposedly come from the aliens themselves. They are supposed to have been recovered via Laser from a microchip that was recovered from this crashed Ship! Its very creepy, I for one can see it could be real. What a bonanza if it is. Not the folks I hope I end up meeting, but then it was never up to us. We are just thier cattle, to be culled at will it seems. We are in such a Deep State of denial it all is rather easy for them. We seem 100 complicit as we just laugh at the victims and call them nuts..WHAT A PLANET WE HAVE Sheesh its a pity.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by efields]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yeah the link isnt working for me either

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I personally think abductions can be easily hoaxed. I am a firm beleiver in logic and logic says super advanced species would not be interested in Earth why would they we are to primative. I think most of the witnesses to abduction are either misinterpreting dreams, insane or out right liars. As the phenomenon becomes more and more popular abduction rates increase. 99.9% of abduction cases are false.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I personally think abductions can be easily hoaxed. I am a firm beleiver in logic and logic says super advanced species would not be interested in Earth why would they we are to primative. I think most of the witnesses to abduction are either misinterpreting dreams, insane or out right liars. As the phenomenon becomes more and more popular abduction rates increase. 99.9% of abduction cases are false.

Yes 'some' may be hoaxed. However with the amount of verified activity going on , those who can't accept it seem to be in the majority. The collective wants to be left alone to enjoy dinner and buy a New Plasma screen and the 5.1 Stereo. Really they could care less till it interfears with thier spending desires.

This Nation is serriously asleep, with a vengence. Successfully programmed to stay that way. This alien agenda can't even find its way to the mass media. Probably just as the visitors direct, one way or another..

It's not our system keeping the info from us, it's theirs. They have been pulling the strings right along. When its in THIER intrest to open Pandoras Box they will open it. If there are many nefarious reasons why they haven't, I see no reason for them to wish opening it now. Its all working just dandy for them exactly the way it is. Hell we can't even come to a consenses opinion that they exist, for cryin out loud. Tailor made, as in sheep to the slaughterhouse. Distressing in the extreme.

We are cosmically asleep, dead at the wheel. We will get what we deserve if we don't start dealing with reality. Just look at who we put in office. With this type of lack of Humanity, I don't know how much more it will take to wake up the collective..

Maybe not on this Earth, we will need some type of slatewiper to call in a redo on the playbook Seems we are at 2 outs with bases loaded. I do hope I'm wrong about all this.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by efields]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
heyzeus this link is not working for me help i really wanna see it

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm willing to put money on the fact that this has been debated before and debunked. i'll have alook around.

Here we go. This is a thread that appeared after the original but still debunks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2006 by JackofBlades]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I come across the Russian video, and concern over the threat.

Fresh in goolge, their words align, both the events and view points.

I take as human proof of "Finally I know".

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi Cake,

Very interesting video. It seems to neatly package a lot of the material I've been reading about ET and the government coverup. Who is the speaker and the event?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow what has the internet come to when they can't even make a semi-convincing fake. The camera effect kills the credibility right away. Amongst other details and circumstances.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
fake. Looks like something you'd see in a movie.

There is no way i'd believe that. FFS aliens resurection footage looks more believable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join