It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

celestial number madness and prophecie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ok, want to get nuts about numbers..

here you go.

GET NUTS

I found it really worth the look.

II and S.... 11 sept.. hihi

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It's interesting for sure but whenever I see sites like this I always think that you could probably argue any point like this. For example, if you were to take a text like Lord of the Rings, I expect if you put enough time and effort in you could probably connect events and characters by numbers.

It's still interesting though... I'll admit I didn't read all of that page, but I look forward to hearing what other people have to say about this.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
It's interesting for sure but whenever I see sites like this I always think that you could probably argue any point like this.

- Well yeah, but some numbers seem to come forth in special numerous ways.

It's still interesting though... I'll admit I didn't read all of that page, but I look forward to hearing what other people have to say about this.

- Well, when I was going through it, I started laughing like a nut without intention of doing so, and I thought I was getting insane. it was pleasant in a way. hehehhe numbers are scary to me now
, except for 666, what a dumb number that beast has gotten, it makes me roll all over the place, no wonder he's so pissed about Him. yea, just kidding eh greets

and the lotr-thing you mentioned, I guess one can find connections in almost anything, one just needs to start from the whole. just my opinion

[edit on 21-10-2005 by alienaddicted]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If you're talking about the band HIM, I think they've moved onto 616 now

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I always find that stuff interesting, as above I find it inconclusive though. I belive dates of events do seem to be symbolic though but without more to look into its hard to say there is a pattern or purpose.

9/11
7/7

Good 777
Bad 666

I find 3,32,33 to be interesting
3 simple trinity
33 age of Jesus at death
33 degrees in freemasonry (33 being honary)
- Can't quite remember is there a trick if you look at a reflection in a mirror?
Also I have seen odd ball stuff about the thing that landed on mars was at 33 degree, I also played around with dates and alignments of stars and planets and saw some odd stuff with alignments of stars/planets at 33 degrees at an exact date and time of an event. Which with deeper looking into may make sense of something deeper or simple mathmatic relation to the date system. What do they say about the 7000 year cycle of life on earth?

32 to being the main amount of degrees
32 also found as in Kabbalah 32 paths of wisdom

I forgot there is some sort of accounting trick how many things lead to 9. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I assume it would be found in programing as well.

Also see Albert Pike's chapter of Fellow Craft (go to bottom of the page I belive it is the last sevral paragraphs of numerical values:

www.sacred-texts.com...

Oh there was a book at barnes and noble under "new age" the whole book was about the dollar bill. A whole break down of the stars,bird feathers,blocks in pyramid etc. If it is pure nonsense so be it, it is however still interesting to see if for entertainment value only. When I buy it I will post about what hasn't been posted to death already. I know and the fact of Dr so and so a 33 degree mason did an article about the dollar and freemasonry. I to am against BULL toward Masonry, HOWEVER a pyramid and a seprated capstone has more to do with symbology of Masonry than America in 1776. Ok I am straying off topic sorry lol.

I know there are some more good ones I can't remember. Anyone care to add?

top topics

join