It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra terrestrial medical procedures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
lets see, ive been smoking for about 5 years now i am 21. when the ive been abducted once to my knowlegde, and on two occasions my mind state has been beset for the course of what seemed like a medical procudure which was being preformed on me. it seemed as though they had control of my mind and was giving me a heart reseitation. like when the doctor rubs those two devices together and shocks you. but this was an absolute directive of a procedure. it was as though they were controlling my heart rate with their mind. it hurt somewhat and was over in about a minute. some research ive done has pointed to them trying to help me get over my smoking habit, and work with my heart rate to keep it in full swing, cuz i get tired a lot.

" b) specialization of function, which include general reconnaissance, medical research , central command and base operations, energy generation and transfer, and human technology, military and space program research and reconnaissance."

do any of you fellow abdutees know any thing about these procedures?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The most common descriptions out there from people are about how after you are stunned it stops the heart and you to all medical knowledge die for about 10 mins. Then they get your heart and main organs working, my guess is it has something to do with memory replacement (even of an entire day that never actually happened).

As for medical procedures I wish they were helping us, but it looks like they use us like we use cattle.

There has to be some benefit they get from abducting people (supposing it really happens, I’m not 100% cretin about anything unless its proven). I personally think the theory of sampling sperm and egg to create humans bodies they can use for feeding on/mind control without breaking any laws. But then again *shrug* its just a theory other people have, not myself.

A real medical procedure would be something like removing the tar from the lung walls… I’m a smoker too. If I got abducted I would try to strike a bargain for something like that lol

+Drake+

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
me too, its strange i didnt appear to have any missing time for them to actually need to replace and resesitate me. i thought they were trying to help. i will also note out one more thing while all this was happening i could only make out a very clear "dont move" and this happened twice btw.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i think i had been drinking as well. mabye they were practicing their procedures. they seemed so composed and well orgnized though that i very well could have lost a good hour of time. mabye they were expermenting?!?!

[edit on 21-10-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
the ' don't move ' you heard is cool because if there was something happening during that time it would have been a ranged device, meaning if you changed your location it could ruin what its doing or kill ya so they would tell u to hold still.
few questions

are you 100% sure something was happening and you wern't just very tired?

What kind of surroundings did you have in this account? were u at home, on a hike or what?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
at home in bed

it was dark very dark, the first time all i saw was his head, then i saw his uper torso the second time. it was over licked split. nothing has happening like this for a while but i will keep you all posted if something comes up

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
If greys were using us in someway, why wouldnt they just clone us and use the resources from that??????
Why do u think they are tryin to help u as well....??

top topics

join