It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hearing hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i remember there was a forum about people in Germany "hearing hell" as they dug a deep hole, but now i can't seem to locate it; can anyone help me out?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Oh God...Oh...No... The infamous "Sounds of HELL", me and my wife listened to it several times, because neither of us believe it was actual sounds of "hell" it's origins vary. But all the origins ALL say it comes from a mall.
The conclusion me and my wife came it.. It was recorded in a indoor mall, on a saturday after noon. Why saturday? because the screams you hear are muffled screams of children playing. There are sounds, chitter-chatter of hundreds of people, children screaming, a person talking on a general announcement system and all of it is echoing, so it's an indoor mall.

Here is one site Recorded from Coast to Coast AM, George Noory falls completely for it.. moron..
www.geocities.com...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I’ve been to several web sites that claim to have recorded the sounds of people in Hell. Most are of the, “we drilled into Hell” variety and not at all real. The screams sound like something you would hear on a Halloween spooky sounds album.

A True Christian
In These Last Days,

James

new topics

join