It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Chief: Expel All Illegals...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This topic is very multifaceted.

Not one person has mentioned (I think) the fact that mexicans are invading this country more NOW than at any other time in history.

They DO bring or create families here. Because they are "undocumented" they are given LOTS of welfare. Food stamps, housing based on their income, their children are educated FOR FREE here with a better education than most of them could ever have recieved in Mexico.

Then, there's the prison or jail issue. Their "civil" rights in a lot of instances are not protected.

Case in point - I know this first hand, not by someone telling me about it, but I was involved with this case.

3 Mexican nationals are driving around in a 1987 Camero.
Man driving is 37, drunk, has a fake ID.
Woman passenger in front is somewhere between 25 and 30, fake ID , who knows what her real name is.
Woman passenger in the back seat same as above.

Both women are the man's girlfriends.
There are 3 children crammed into the backseat. ages 4, 10, 6.
All 3 go to foster care, and for the first year they are together, then they are separated. Turns out that the 4 and 10 year old are the children of backseat woman and man. The 6 year old, who considers the other 2 kids her siblings, is the child of the front passenger.

The man driving is all 3's father.

Now, here is where it gets interesting.

A routine search comes up with 10 kilos of coc aine in the trunk. All 3 adults go to jail.

Within a month, the 2 women's charges are dropped because the man pleads guilty.

NO ONE TELLS THEM.
THEY STAY IN THAT COUNTY JAIL FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.
Their children go from foster home to foster home until finally they are let out of jail.

And do you know why they were finally let out?

One of the foster mothers called the city jail and asked when the mother was going to be released. The police immediately let them both go without even a SORRY.

It takes another 3 months before the children see their mothers.

Because the kids are in the "system now".

but EVERYONE, even the kids were illegal.

No one got deported.

Fake ID's were winked at and the women got jobs, section 8 housing, and their kids back (with some help).

What a horrible experience this whole thing is.

Now, we have a system of enableing these illegals. Either we want them here or we don't . Someone has to make up their mind and do something.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I wouldn't mind paying just a little bit more for things if companies would hire Americans and not illegals. In the end you'd actually save. People need to stop looking at short-term.

It wouldnt be just a little more, it would be a LOT more. Alexandra how much would you be willing to work for stooping over picking strawberries?

Schools out ! It's a brave new world!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
It wouldnt be just a little more, it would be a LOT more. Alexandra how much would you be willing to work for stooping over picking strawberries?

Schools out ! It's a brave new world!!!

Okay, here's a question then. Does anyone know the average wage per hour of an immigrant farm worker? I'd seriously like to know. Have studies been done showing the impact of making all immigrant wages equal to current minimum wage standards? It just seems to me the problem is simply being ignored.

You say it would be a LOT more. Well exactly how much more and what studies have their been to prove this? Hrm...Sounds like a good research project for an ATS team to work out. Seriously, instead of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy we have now, it's time somebody stepped up and analyzed the situation so we could maybe start to fix the whole mess.

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The migrant workers get pay minimum wages if they work in the fields, they usually cram mobile homes and when they get a car the car belong to more of one family.

If they work in construction. . . something that they are very skillful at, specially putting tar on roofs in the summer something that nobody else wants to do, do to the heat.

The get pay more money.

Their life is not an easier one but is better that what they have back home. The problem is that they have not problems getting married to American women specially the males, but the females always or almost always married their own.

They have many children sometimes 4 or 5 per families I guess they don't believe in birth control so religious right most love them and help support them until they get established.

How do I know all this? I have worked with migrants workers and their families before, specially their children so they can get educated.

So if any one that wants to take the migrant workers out of the US wants to come over the south and do the jobs that nobody wants you are welcome.

Mean while they are needed.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Think they could actually start getting serious about the problem of illegals comming over the border?

I interested in seeing how this turns out...

Are you kidding? There is NO way Republican businessmen are going to allow their cheap labor to be sent home....not gonna happen. It would kill certain state economies.... Shutting off the flow would be better, and more gradual.

Besides, wouldn't do any good, as they'd just be back without addressing the real root of the problem...i.e. large unprotected borders.

Shut off the flow by creating a defensive border...a nice big electric fence with signs in English and Spanish. You want to immigrate? Fine, do it through the proper channels. Welcome to citizenship. But put an end to the sneaking and what amounts to robbing the taxpayers.

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ok, they send their people here, thus they send criminals into America, so lets send OUR criminals to Mexico! Imagine the uproar in Mexico if we let all the Mansons, Bundys, Son of Sams, so forth loose in Mexico! But if they say anything about Americans in Mexico just give them the bird and laugh. There are probably more Mexicans in America then there are Mexico.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would actually welcome the goverment to actually take this stance and actually take steps as mentioned, but you know what.... I agree with Gaz, this is just political posturing. It will never happen. Just give it an hour or 2 and you will start seeing the press releases flying from LULAC et. al calling this guy a bigot and every other derogatory name they can come up with.
Not only are the ones in power afraid of the corporate losses if they were to rid the US of the illegal immigrant issue, but many of these "elected" officials will lose voters both from legal voters as well as the illegal voters.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I had thought I had a grasp on the problem of illegal immigration until an episode late in 2004. The store I work at has a very large hispanic customer base, upwards of 50%, possibly more. A rumour started circulating that INS was going to start a random greencard check in our parking lot, our store was dead for two days. Custom dropped by almost 60% for those two days. Something does indeed need to be done regarding the easy access that illegal aliens have to our country, and it begins with the borders, and ends with the people and businesses that employ them, usually under the table. However this issue is political dynamite for any politician with higher ambitions, so it doesn't surprise me that little is being done. It is going to toke a major incident to get the ball rolling. I just hope not too many people die when it happens.
In reading my post I seem to have implied that all the vanished custom were illegal aliens. That was not my intent. It does however illustrate the point I was making.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by seagull]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join