It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan quake a message from Allah…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If hurricane Katrina is a message from Allah to America, then the recent devastating earthquake in Pakistan that has killed tens of thousands is a message from Allah to the terrorists:

'Quake killed over 3000 militants'

Intelligence sources have confirmed that over 3000 terrorists who were waiting for an opportunity to cross into India from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir were killed in the October 8 earthquake.

A top intelligence officer told rediff.com that while hundreds of terrorists were killed because of the huge buildings crumbling, most others were killed due to massive explosions that took place because of fire breaking out in their ammunition dumps.

"This was nature's way of closing down terrorist camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir," the officer said”

Although this quake is a tragedy of historic proportions and many Pakistani people have died and suffered, the quake has at least some redeeming qualities as it has rid the world of a great many terrorists. These terrorists most certainly would have caused a great deal of death and destruction on innocent people throughout the world. Allah be praised.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ironic, yes.
From allah?? God only knows.lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Is that site reliable? just wondering, If true that is pretty funny..

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Is that site reliable? just wondering, If true that is pretty funny..

Who knows? But who is to say its any less reliable than any other source thats posted here? Its relative.

Its certianly sensible that some militants died in the quake. After all, most of the death toll is due to construction that was unstable and a death trap during a quake, why is it so hard to imagine that 3000 of the 53,000+ were militants? Its not.

Allahu akbar!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You would never know but I can guarantee that people will come on here and say that is impossible and not true and all that other non-sense only because the Earthquake was not in the States and did not kill Americans.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
those intelligence sources telling the Indian news site some 3000 terrorists are killed seems overblown. im sure terrorists were killed but i dont dink that many in one area. they prefer to spread out. unless the terrorists were on some Olympic style training where all the terrorists join together to test their skills in terrorism.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackBeard
You would never know but I can guarantee that people will come on here and say that is impossible and not true and all that other non-sense only because the Earthquake was not in the States and did not kill Americans.

Very much doubt its the act of Allah but one can't be sure.

I find it funny though how people tend to believe the words of a Terrorist regarding Islam then the words of a True PEACEFULL Muslim.
I guess the one that hurts you must be telling the truth!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
........ unless the terrorists were on some Olympic style training where all the terrorists join together to test their skills in terrorism.

(>...> They do that quite offen, thats how they pass down skills and spread their ideals and keep themselves focus on their goals.

On a seriously note:

If whoever is up there, started a quake to wipe out terrorist. Damn, he/she/notsure, really need to set up a planning group. It sure is an inefficient way of getting things done.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I also highly doubt it was an act of Allah or God or whatever one believes. It was the act of Mother Nature, nothing more and nothing less.

If I am not mistaken is the Earth not changing as far as weather goes and what not?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackBeard
I also highly doubt it was an act of Allah or God or whatever one believes. It was the act of Mother Nature, nothing more and nothing less.

If I am not mistaken is the Earth not changing as far as weather goes and what not?

I dont believe its an act of anything but mother nature as well. My point however is that others have stated that disasters at the expense of the West have been Allah's will. So why is it not fitting that Allah also caused this disaster in the hopes of cleansing Pakistan of these 3000 terrorists?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I dont believe its an act of anything but mother nature as well. My point however is that others have stated that disasters at the expense of the West have been Allah's will. So why is it not fitting that Allah also caused this disaster in the hopes of cleansing Pakistan of these 3000 terrorists?

Of course they always say it was Allah when something happens in the west. They need to make themselves feel a lot better IMO. Which I think is too funny

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No, the fact that the human population has quadrupled in the last 100 years and the fact that we get 24/7 news coverage about every little thing that happens makes things look like they are something new, when in reality they have been happening long before humans even got here.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

No, the fact that the human population has quadrupled in the last 100 years and the fact that we get 24/7 news coverage about every little thing that happens makes things look like they are something new, when in reality they have been happening long before humans even got here.

Exactly my point, in essence History is repeating itself with the weather. Is it not? The only difference here is that there are now humans here.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I completely agree, things look new to us because we have only been here for a very very minuscule amount of time compared to mother nature.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Let's not even start on the number of Muslims that were killed by the Boxing Day tsunami. If Allah was sending a message, I'd say that was a pretty big one. Anyone who jumps into the middle of a natural disaster claiming that their god is punishing someone needs to go sit in the corner and take a time out. Even if God is doing something with these disasters, who are we to say what the reasoning behind these events is exactly. Are we analyst for God?

These claims are just Monday morning quarterbacking. It's as useful as prophecy about yesterday.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

These claims are just Monday morning quarterbacking. It's as useful as prophecy about yesterday.

You are getting, and missing the point at the same time. I am raising the question of devine intervention regarding natural disasters. If one is the wrath of Alah (or any god), then why not this one? Or does Allah only get credit for ones that kill the infidels? Why not Muslims as well?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It's a natural disaster unless it kills those associated with "The Great Satan"(USA). If enough Americans are killed it has to be the finger of Allah. But wait! Where was their Allah when the US was mopping their armies up like NFL linebackers taking on a pee wee football team? On vacation or asleep no doubt.
I kept hearing how "Allah will roast their stomachs in the pits of hell", but I wasn't seeing any roasting going on.

If he is awake he's a clumsy god. Killing 30,000 plus in Pakistan doesn't quite equal the 900+ killed from Katrina. Maybe Allah is near-sighted and couldn't find his glasses that day. "Whoops! Wrong country, my bad."

[edit on 20-10-2005 by dbates]

new topics

top topics

join