It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Members - What's Stopping You From Joining ATS ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I look at this all the time:

Who's On - There are a total of 110 registered members and 1320 visitors on AboveTopSecret.com domains right now.

12m8keall2c, ADVISOR, AkashicWanderer, American Mad Man, Amethyst, AnAbsoluteCreation, anxietydisorder, ArchAngel, Becon of Light, Bloodrage, cavscout, cherokee, Cohorun, Curio, dangermouse, Daystar, defcon5, DontTreadOnMe, dreamlandmafia, Dynamic Reality, EarthSister, Ereng, Esoterica, Facefirst, fineco, FredT, Freedom_for_sum, generaldisarray, google_abcd, grimreaper797, Harvestfreak, hatchedcross, iamian, ikillaliens, ilandrah, IMMORTAL, intelgurl, intrigue, JAK, jammerman, Jeremiah25, jetsetter, JoshGator54, Journey, jra, JSquared, justdj, justme1640, Lonestar24, LordBucket, Loungerist, mattison0922, Merkeva, meshuggah1324, Mirthful Me, MrDead, mrmonsoon, mrwupy, omega1, onmyown30, Opus, Paul_Richard, PopeyeFAFL, Prufrock33, PsionicGamer, psychosgirl, punkmonkey14, RANT, reblazed, Regenmacher, resistance, riley, RogerKint, Rogue Shadows, Saphronia, sardion2000, SE7EN, shadowblade, Shar, shots, siriuslyone, SkepticOverlord, sosuemetoo, SportyMB, Strodyn, taskmaster, TgSoe, The Vagabond, trek315, TrueAmerican, trust_no_one, truttseeker, tunin, twchang, UFObeliever, Umbrax, UM_Gazz, USAF6933, Valhall, Vitchilo, WalksThroughTime, white4life420, wizdumb2003, Wolvaurynphamir, XL5, xu, Yarcofin, Ycon, Zipdot, ZPE StarPilot

"(110 registered members and 1320 visitors)"
I see the number of members on the boards at any given time, then I look at the number that visit these boards at any given time, and I see a huge disparity.
I know that members take a look somtimes and don't sign-in, but so many people read our threads and never sign-in and give a response.

You need to sign-up to answer this question, but:
What's stopping you from becoming a member of ATS.

From A Personal perspective:
I value the input of every member on this board, even if I don't agree with them, it may be a point of view that I hadn't considered.

The more members that ATS has, the more points of view we have to consider on any given topic.

Your opinion is important to this community.

Become a member and tell us what you think................

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yeah!!
All you nonmembers post your answers to this immediatly here in the thread!!

Whats your excuses?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Join ATS and get hooked up with a free avatar from one of our many avatar artists

Join now to see Member Art

[edit on 17/10/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You know ... you know why they won't post???

I'll tell you why!!

Their just weeners!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thanks for your support.

*Dry Cough*

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thats OK AD, with me on your side you are in good hands....

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Maybe we need an ATS draft? That'll get those lily livered looky loos in the ranks, marching lock step on their way to "Denying Ignorance."

Draft indeed, about time a lottery has been put to good use.

Dismissed.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
One says; M r, are lurkers.
Two says; M, r nots.
One says; S a r, c m, e d b d i's.
Two says; u r right, m r, lurkers.

Just say no, to lurking.

This ad brought to you from, the Council of Ignorance Denial a Committee for registered members.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
acerbic

adj 1: sour or bitter in taste [syn: acerb, astringent, sharp] 2: harsh or corrosive in tone; "an acerbic tone piercing otherwise flowery prose"; "a barrage of acid comments"; "her acrid remarks make her many enemies"; "bitter words"; "blistering criticism"

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah, make it to where they cant shut their computer down or exit out of ATS until they sign up. !!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello Bwanas I am back.
I have been on a long walkabout communing with the land spirits and have returned because I heard the cry of the board.

I feel that ATS is the focus of some bad juju at the moment, and I will sacrifice a goat in order to break the spell.

If that doesn't work we may need to sacrifice a virgin .... that will certinaly break the spell.

Unfortunatly it will have to be done in the place where the juju is coming from, and I read in the ashes that that it is manchester in England that put the hex, and there are not many virgins there....

More information coming after the goat is sacrificed

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mala
I feel that ATS is the focus of some bad juju at the moment, and I will sacrifice a goat in order to break the spell.

If that doesn't work we may need to sacrifice a virgin .... that will certinaly break the spell.

More information coming after the goat is sacrificed

Sacrifice a virgin goat and get it over with............

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Mala, aren't you that quack witch doctor that used my Uncle Woeful Me's tail in some botched attempt to make a pudgy Englishman cool and attractive to women?

Yeah, that was you...

He still isn't, and I'm not sure about the whole goat sacrifice, shouldn't you be tossing chicken bones instead?

Daktari Monkeys, not just for a cure for what ails you anymore...

[edit on 17/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I thought of that anxietydisorder, but there has been a party of Austalain tourists through the game park, and all the virgin goats have disappeared...

At least it wasn't a party of british tourists, last time the female elephants were terrorised, we found them quaking behind bushes.

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Sacrifice a virgin goat and get it over with............

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
A virgin goat, with all haste let nothing of mortal means delay you on this task. May god speed be with you, here is you government non detainment pass. Temporary diplomatic rights have been emplaced for the duration of your stay.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Aint no Viiiiiirrrgiiiiins up in heEeEere!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mala
I thought of that anxietydisorder, but there has been a party of Austalain tourists through the game park, and all the virgin goats have disappeared...
Sad, Very Sad, The World Needs Virgin Goats...............

At least it wasn't a party of british tourists, last time the female elephants were terrorised, we found them quaking behind bushes.

God Help The Elephants, Because Man Never Will............

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Looks like Ats are just running short on members? Are we in the midst of a recruiting campaign? Are we going to war? Lol!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Give the non-members a chance to sign-up.
Build a thread and they will come..................................

I just want to encourage people that wander by our threads on the internet, through a Google or whatever, to sign-up as members on ATS and give us their opinion on the topics that they read everyday.

Sign-up and tell us what you think.......

Edit: correction

[edit on 17/10/2005 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Relocate to the nearest recruting facility, and avoid unwanted draft enlistment. Join now and you may have the option to select your duty station of choice.

Sign on for a tour of duty with ATS, and fight the good fight against disinformation. Now looking for Writers, Fighters and Scholars. If you think you have what it takes, stop lurking now and become a member.

Remember only you, can help prevent ignorance.

This ad brought to you from, the Council of Ignorance Denial a Committee for registered members.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by ADVISOR]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join