It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did he find out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The commander of the British Military police chief found dead in his quarters in Basra. His death is to be investigated. This just make me wonder what the hell did he uncover! Just how much stress does it take to kill a 40 year old man? This also reminds me of Dr David Kelly.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It could have been stress, heart attack, or any thing.
No doubt we will get to know shortly.

I think speculation should not become part of this thread untill the facts are known.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I think speculation should not become part of this thread untill the facts are known.

In that case I will speculate that he was killed by SAS because he uncovered evidence proving the two Brits in a car full of explosives caught dressed as arabs while shooting at police were acting under orders, and those orders were to commit terrorist acts against the people of Iraq, and he would not be quiet about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Come on Eddie. Of all the forums not to speculate?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Maybe i should have been more specific.

Until we get to know the facts surrounding what happened, we can come up with different scenarios just like the one Archangel made.

If we wait for the information to be public, then, and only then can we speculate as to weather or not, it is true or false.

Speculating at this point would serve no purpose. We would just go round in circles. We have nothing concrete to go on just yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Let me beat some of these characters to the punch:

Its America's fault!!

Bush did it!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How about we all show some respect for the guy?

He died in circumstances unbeknown to us at the moment.
When and only when, the facts are made public, then we can continue with the 'speculation' as to how or why we think he died.

We might never get the chance, because he may have died through something like 'natural causes'. End of story and speculation then eh?

Nothing, and i mean nothing has been issued to say that his death was suspicious.
As i have already said, lets wait until we do know some more facts.......

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There was also a female British Military Police Officer that "apparently" committed suicide in Iraq. I am trying to find the report of it but might have to wait until i get home.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackBeard
There was also a female British Military Police Officer that "apparently" committed suicide in Iraq. I am trying to find the report of it but might have to wait until i get home.

Just tried a google and could find nothing to relate to this. Maybe you can find something later eh?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Just tried a google and could find nothing to relate to this. Maybe you can find something later eh?

I really hope so, it came through on an RSS feed this morning and I just quickly read it. I should still have it at home though, just not here

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackBeard
I really hope so, it came through on an RSS feed this morning and I just quickly read it. I should still have it at home though, just not here

Is this a recent thing or was it a while ago?
I tend to follow the British soldiers, and their exploits, but i cant ever remember seeing anything like this.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I read it this morning and I think her body was found over the weekend with a bullet hole in her head. I hope to hell that I do not have the story messed up or the article was messed up and they were talking about the Captain.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ok this is all I could find but it does not say how she died/killed, but I could have sworn that she had comitted suicide.

Quote from Article: The other serving British soldier to have died in similar circumstances was also a member of the Royal Military Police Special Investigations Branch (SIB).

Denise Rose, from Liverpool, joined the Royal Military Police in 1989, trained as an SIB investigator in 1995 and investigated serious incidents within the military in the UK and Cyprus before serving in Iraq.

talks more about Masters than Denise Rose

Here is a much better link to a story about Denise Rose, but states that it happened in 2004. I don't think it has anything to do with Captain Masters.

Denise Rose

[edit on 10-18-2005 by BlackBeard]

top topics

join