It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pic from area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Are they hiring for boss positions at your work? I wouldn't mind getting paid to lounge around at the office all day myself. Also, do they only hire illegal aliens? That'd be a twist....

[edit on 19-10-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
fake, i belive its actually a photo of someone at the Roswell Museum infront of the mock alien. well thats what i heard and have seen all over the net and media.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf
fake, i belive its actually a photo of someone at the Roswell Museum infront of the mock alien. well thats what i heard and have seen all over the net and media.

Rubbish! This is the alien in the Roswell museum. Does not even look abit similar to the alien in the first post:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Not the same one, but it shows that the other one eassily could be a fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here's the thing, if that Area 51 is not the real mccoy, then it's a reproduction of a real alien body, maybe used for conditioning or disinformation purposes. Look at that thing! I can definitely see it being a real live being. I can't say the same for the alien in the post two above mine.

Peace

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
... eassily could be a fake.

The very same alien is nullster's boss! And the link by Gazrok shows where you can buy it and the display case it's shown in.

Case closed...
and locked, and put in the cellar in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard".

[edit on 10/20/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
The very same alien is nullster's boss! And the link by Gazrok shows where you can buy it and the display case it's shown in.

No conclusive proof that the dude's boss and the alien in the Area 51 picture are the same. I went to the link by Gazrok and did not find the alien. Am I missing something? Where can I buy it?

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
None of you know what you are talking about. It is obvious this picture is real. It is Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asguard Fleet.

Ha ha ha ha .... that's true , It does look like him . I guess craig732 has been watching too much Stargate ...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah aliens exist...Here's MORE proof. The truth is out. For the record aliens are slouches and just about good for nothing. Barely knows how to use a text editor. And all these years we thought they were flying those UFO's. I wouldn't let one drive my car.
Case closed.
For those who missed the previous posts....

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Nullster.........where can you buy it at? Did you buy the case or just the alien? Does it glow in the dark? You saying that your alien is a like reproduction of the one in the Area 51 picture is just that, you saying it. That doesn't make it so. You could have made that for all I know. It doesn't look like it would be too hard.

Case closed??? Hardly, or should I say hardly convincing.

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Nullster's alien boss is hacking into our computer systems to take over our minds and destroy the world! EVERYBODY PANIC! FLEE! RUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL READING THIS, GET OUT OF HERE!

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I bought my alien in October 1997. I was a "Men in Black" for a costume party.
You can buy this alien and many different kinds online. Especialy now that Halloween is approaching. Of course, some people choose to hoax with these things. So now that you know, you can be more objective when you see this silly pictures posted as real.

Here's one link I came up with in a search
Alien Bodies and Props

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The link was actually by another poster...I merely pointed it out again.
I don't believe that link sells the body and canister any longer.

We had another thread on this a while back, so I'll see if I can dig it up...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
nullster

Fair enough, but the fact of the matter is that the link that the guy who said the picture was fake did not lead me anywhere where I could buy one. That's just not gonna get it done! I'm not saying the picture is real, but I can't stand drive-by debunking of something that's not obviously fake.

Just for the sake of argument let's say the picture is real. It gets circulated. Some dude comes along and says "Gee...I think I'll reproduce that alien and it's little alien display case and sell them for $200 a pop." It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. And then some other dude comes along and says "The picture's fake! See....I can buy it right here." Once again, not out of the realm of possibility.

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here's the thread I was thinking of...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

though still not proof of a fake....(if nothing else, you have to see the pic of the whack-job with the mind control hood....
)

But, the reflection on the body parts certainly makes it look like a plastic dummy.....
And, of course there's nullster's dummy....(no disrespect to the boss)....

Another indicator is the large dent in the side of the case... Yep, REAL believable there....uhh huh....

There's way too much here to consider this credible...imho...

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey Gaz.......is that a dent in the display case or just the light hitting that material and reflecting in a funny way inside the glass. It looks like vinyl or something.

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
None of you know what you are talking about. It is obvious this picture is real. It is Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asguard Fleet.

Not Thor, IMO, but it is an Asgard, Thor too smart to allow himself to be captured..

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You just know it HAS to be true coming from this guy....

[/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Gaz, I know you're being sarcastic and that picture is funny as hell, but that dweeb (Jon Locke- self professed alien abductee) has nothing to do with the Area 51 photo. It's misleading big time. Just trying to keep it fair buddy!

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Look at that mustache and they way he's staring blankly at the camera. That uniform doesn't look like anything I've seen on this planet. He looks so unnatural...it's creeping me out.

lmao!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join