It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newage Religion, True Spiritual Enlightenment??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

PODcast: Newage Religion, True Spiritual Enlightenment??
Is Newage Religion True Spiritual Enlightenment? Are the newage fanatics simply re-hashing old principles of control structures and oppression of spiritual freedoms?

length: 03:17
file: atspodcast_594.mp3
size: 2316k
feed: ats

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

PODcast: Newage Religion, True Spiritual Enlightenment?? (reply 1)
BH's take on New Age Religion.

length: 03:24
file: atspodcast_595.mp3
size: 1599k
feed:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'd like to answer this with a PODcast, but it's not appearing on the main PODcast page...

Now it is. Be right back

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

PODcast: Newage Religion, True Spiritual Enlightenment?? (reply 2)
Akashic talks about a common theme in New Age movements, and a small minority that don't share them.

length: 03:26
file: atspodcast_596.mp3
size: 1411k
feed:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
BH beat me to it

Sorry BH, I'll take your points into account into my next reply, so don't take anything I say as a reply to your Podcast.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Overall, nice podcast. Although sometimes the echoing is hard to understand. Try over-pronounciating the echo-y parts and it might help. Or do nothing. But that's just what I think. lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

PODcast: Newage Religion, True Spiritual Enlightenment?? (reply 3)
Wupy can't resist a spiritual discussion....

length: 04:25
file: atspodcast_598.mp3
size: 1035k
feed:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here's something for you to ponder in humour, is mrwupy actually the devil?
Exhibit A: img252.imageshack.us...

^_^

Oh, and, WOW, thanks for the QUICK responses! Three podcasts, within seven hours of having posted the opening podcast? Niiiiiiice...

[edit on 16-10-2005 by nrky]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
Here's something for you to ponder in humour, is mrwupy actually the devil?
Exhibit A: img252.imageshack.us...

I'm sure that if I were the Devil i'd be busy with other things, like entertaining all my beautiful groupies and planning the over throw of isreal and stuff like that. I'm not so I guess i don't get to be the devil this time around

Maybe in my next life though

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

I'm sure that if I were the Devil i'd be busy with other things, like entertaining all my beautiful groupies and planning the over throw of isreal and stuff like that. I'm not so I guess i don't get to be the devil this time around

Maybe in my next life though

Love and light,

Wupy

Maybe I am the devil, MYSELF, and that I was attempting to use the magicians' trick of misdirection, to mislead the people into believing that YOU were the devil, and that I am a benevolent being. (And, that maybe I am an illuminatist, and I enjoy fair play with reverse-symbolism...)

***MUHAHAHAHHA***

(/evil laugh)

^_^
Love and peace, NrKy.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

PODcast: Newage Religion, True Spiritual Enlightenment?? (reply 4)
Newage Religion, True Spiritual Enlightenment??

length: 03:00
file: atsppodcast_733.mp3
size: 1763k
feed:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Before I get around to doing a podcast reply, I just wanna ask, howmuchisthedoggy, WHERE is your accent from?? I'm not gay, but oh my goodness that's one sexy accent! ^_^

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Before I get around to doing a podcast reply, I just wanna ask, howmuchisthedoggy, WHERE is your accent from?? I'm not gay, but oh my goodness that's one sexy accent! ^_^

I agree! I'm guessing Scotttish or Irish somewhere around there... Beautiful!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I agree! I'm guessing Scotttish or Irish somewhere around there... Beautiful!

ohhhhhh......flattery will get you everywhere~!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will give you all the answers you need!!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

PODcast: Newage Religion, True Spiritual Enlightenment?? (reply 5)
Mizar adds his relgious views to the discussion.

length: 08:40
file: atsppod_1136.mp3
size: 8079k
feed:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Will have to download the podcasts later! (middle of night here)

From my understanding, the new age is actually a disinformation project by the elite. It is a truth/lie sandwitch. Lots of truths mixed with lies, to prevent you knowing the real truth.

As you can probably tell, my beliefs are that of spirtuality, yet I have quite a large number of discussions and debates with new agers.

Things like guardian angels, spirit guides etc... are part of the disinformation process.....however please do not feel offended if you believe in this, I too was part of the new age...very brief before i found where i am today...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys n gals, great work.

Mizar, I noticed that after you finished speaking in your podcast, there was another 40-something seconds at the end, with the background music playing. If you are going to close the podcast off with music, please increase the volume on the music, for the section after you have finished speaking, or just cut that bit out, as it sounded like a beautiful piece, but was impossible to hear properly.
Cheers, NrKy.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sorry about that nrky, Im still learning a bit about podcasting and how to use my software properly. ITs goign to take me some tiem before I can really get good at it.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Cool, cool, no problems, was just adding some constructive criticism. ^_^
Do you use 'audacity' for your podcasts? If so, there's no way that you can raise the volume/gain of a track of audio in the middle of it, you have to cut and paste it into a new track in order to raise the gain.
Here's a quick rundown of how to do that:
-Click onto the start of the section to increase gain
-Drag the bar to the end of the section you need (to select it)
-Cut (ctrl+x or 'Edit'--'Cut') (make sure you don't select or click any of the tracks after this, to keep the selection bar in the same place)
-'Project'--'New Stereo Track'
-(it will automatically put the selection bar location into the same timestamp as the start of the cut-out section, in the new track)
-Paste (ctrl+v or 'Edit'--'Paste')
-'Project'--'Align Tracks'--'Align With Cursor'
-(this will move the start of the new track to the point where the start of the cut-out section was, properly aligning them)
-change the gain on the new track, by moving the bar on the left hand side, with the - and + above it.

Hope this helps

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Do you use 'audacity' for your podcasts? If so, there's no way that you can raise the volume/gain of a track of audio in the middle of it, you have to cut and paste it into a new track in order to raise the gain.

FYI, I just select the bit I want to raise the volume on and use the Amplify function from the Effect menu and choose a positive number (usually 2 or 3) and it raises the volume.
Use a negative number (-2 or -3) to lower the volume on a particular (selected) bit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join