It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet Bush and Co. wish Josef Mengele was still around...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You know,

This stuff is getting so crazy it ain't even funny. These clowns bent on furthering their despicable agenda must be real cocky to do stuff like this out in the open. And you thought Abu Ghraib was the work of a few bad apples...

Bush threatens to veto ban on torture

White House pushes to kill anti-torture bill

Torture stance not Bush's finest hour

President Bush may veto amendment that bans detainee mistreatment

I actually agree with Bush on this one. There's no reason to ban torture of US prisoners at all. Those two fools who got convicted from the whole scandal should have walked free. How dare they get convicted of torture when the prez says it's ok?

I bet Bush is thinking, "Boy, we need somebody like that Mengele guy. He sure could do some torturin'!" I would have to agree with that myself. We need some good ol', bloodthirsty, ruthless geniuses of torture if we're gonna get things straight. I wish they hadn't destroyed all of his records of his torture acts; the White House might run out of ideas for torture.

How dare the Senate vote 90-9 for this bill? Are they insane? We need torture to continue going on, and we need more extreme forms of torture, fa sho.

Come to think of it, i'm kinda starting to like ol' Dubya...

[edit on 14-10-2005 by truthseeka]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
They think it will make us look weak if we actually put a law on the books that says we "shouldn't" torture people.

It's hard to beleive that we'd actually need a law to tell us that.

But you know that law wouldn't mean much to the big-whigs anyway - "Let's tell everyone we won't, preach about how wrong it is. . . then do it anyway!!! MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

I guess that's what all that "compassionate conservatism" is all about.

join