It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Fat People The New Chosen People at The End of The World!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This thread was NOT intended to insult anyone, infact I myself am overweight. I too am disturbed by some of the responses I have recieved on this topic. but we can not expect everyone to agree with our ideas & choices all the time. There is a negative Body Fascist element out there, let us not deny their existance because it makes our lives a little easier. Instead we should promote thier coming out so that we can identify them and help them understand that Tolerance is the staple of the teachings of Christ.

I am one of those persons, who sees a dead end at the end of the dangerous road we are heading towards rapidly. To but it bluntly, I don't think the world and country that I thought i lived in thanks to TV is the world that we all actually live in. And the time is coming when more people will wake up to what is going on. The nWo or the wrath of Gaod, the means isn't what is important...its the end that I am worried about.

Also, If you are overweight and you don't like yourself...all you need to do is lose a few pounds and maybe you will feel better.
If you are overweight and you are happy with who you are..."why fix what isn't broke"

God bless!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
fat ppl get fat from fat parents. its no act of god; its an act of masticating

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
The Fat People are going to inherit the Earth.

I suppose Darwin would have called this 'survival of the fattest'.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Halleluja!

I´m overweight too but now when I realise my extra kilos might get me into heaven I will hurry down to 7-eleven and buy a couple of twinkies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join