It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the U.S is not good enough?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
In response to the thread of "we are never good enough", I'll give you 4 good reasons why the U.S is not well received in the eyes of the international community everytime they try to do good.

Here are the reasons in ranking order:

1) The U.S claims the right to pre-emptive use of military power, including nuclear weapons.

2) The U.S. will not be bound by international treaties or agreements if these are deemed by the government to interfere with U.S' national self-interest.

3) The U.S. will actively work to prevent the emergence of any strategic rival on the world scene.

4) The U.S. will use military policy and power to advance the interests of U.S. capitalism around the world.

Read up on the International Law:
International Criminal Court

International Crime as defined by the ICC:
1) The Crime of Genocide
2) The Crime Against Humanity
3) War Crime
4) Crime of Aggression

International Crimes committed by the United States of America:

1) The Crime Against Humanity
2) War Crime
3) Crime of Aggression

No wonder the U.S is never good enough for the international community. Well, except of course for her partners in crime and her supporters. If the U.S is to rid the evil off the world in the boundaries of the International Law, then it'll be much respected.

No one is saying America is evil, it's the one who runs America is evil.

Additional Links:
NATO and U.S War Crimes
U.S Consipracy on intiating Iraq War
U.S War Crimes : Evidence Files

[edit on 14/10/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Good post Heartagram, this is what it is all about.

Time for people to to realize what the real motivations of this administration are.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
and make no mistake about it, the huge machinery that is USA government makes no mistakes, its all a well planned agenda, all of it.

They thought there were WMDs in Iraq? Sure, sure, theyre all like oh sorry, ups, so we made a mistake, were human....these are no stupid people i tell ya, stupid people, IMHO, are the ones that actually belive they are smarter than the elite and its machinery running the show.

We've just been dupped, like many times before, but i have a feeling they are getting cockyer by the hour, since they get away with it every time.

but like that rapping dog said: dont get cocky, its gonna get rocky

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Great post, especially....

Originally posted by Heartagram
No one is saying America is evil, it's the one who runs America is evil.
[edit on 14/10/05 by Heartagram]

Once again the actions of the few at the top ruining it for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just a side mention here, but accordingly and equally, since most of you are throwing around or agreeing with the notions of The Crime Against Humanity, War Crime, Crime of Aggression, just were the hell were you people at when Russia was and is doing such? What about some other unmentioned and unnamed countries? No mention of them? No problem either, huh?

Oh yeah, for the sake of persistant humor, the US is solely the target of this inquiry.
How convenient and original....
Sorry, back to originally inspired and pre-set program.

seekerof

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
and who said other "big ones" are any better?

but since the topic was USA, lets not keep our heads in the sand about it, theyre just as bad as the rest, pretending to be something theyre not - Peacemakers

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
2) The U.S. will not be bound by international treaties or agreements if these are deemed by the government to interfere with U.S' national self-interest.

Read up on the International Law:
International Criminal Court

OK, who imposes this 'law' ? it's a blatant case of anonymous, un-accountable legislation thrown around as if it were the gospel and this planet a theocracy.

there is no such thing as International Law, if there WERE, it would necessarily be DICTATORIAL

let that sink in, the same centralism is currently deiplayed by such wretched entities as the EU, i mean these guys dash out big bucks to subsidize tobacco and cotton grown in greece, cost ~7 times the market price, then they toss it all because the quality is so poor nobody wants it even for free, and when all is said and done, they spend tons of money on - guess what - anti smoking campaigns. dunno wether to laugh or cry tbh.

that's what happens if you tell a secluded group they may from now on play god, k? i think we should get legal systems to work as advertised on a state level before even thinking about worldwide legal standards imposed by who knows what,

until then, treaties are the only way to go, in fact we don't need International Law, because everytime it's advertised as the end-all solution of eternal happiness, the true problem is that existing rules and laws are broken and ignored. prime example the US constitution - which part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not understand?!

when 'IL' is introduced anywhere, the results are predictable, the weak and non-agressive will be trampled over by regulation out of thin air while the wealthy, powerful and well connected will either laugh at you or send 150 lawyers and a killer (or the army?) guess what the prime issue of our times is that the vast majority does not have any power at their disposal, which always lead to either violent correction aka revolution or total enslavement and mass annihilation as seen during the 20th century. any legislation inherently strengthens Leviathan in all his satanic glory, no matter what the actual wording.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
heartagram, i have ceased to give a whoopty do about anything you have to say, as you do not have the intestinal fortitude to answer my one simple question: where are you from?

you do alot of america bashing, but refuse to disclose your location. is that possibly because you are ashamed of the actions of your own nation?

i freely admit that i am an american, and i take the pros and the cons that come with it....are you perhaps ashamed of something?

[edit on 14-10-2005 by snafu7700]

top topics

join