It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major quake might strike USA within days

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I just heard from a familiar that there might be an earthquake on the west coast of the United States, only one or two days from now!

Three Adventist ladies from Norway had the very same dream, simultaneously, about this potential disaster a few nights ago. A part of the dream(s) included the Golden Gate bridge falling down into the sea.

I also heard some rumours that there are some small quakes over there already...

But, only time will show if this really comes true!

[edit on 13/10-2005 by otherwise]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
According to the dreaming ladies, it shall happen on October 15th 2005.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
while I usually do not put much stock in predictions I appreciate the fact you were willing to give specifics such as location and date. Time will tell and with that said I do hope you are wrong.

la2

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
well if you look at the seismic activity around that area, it does seem that the area has become very active.

Smaller earthquakes do usually occur as a precursor to a 'major seismic event'. I would be very interested in more info on these 'dreaming ladies' though. It is helpfull for prophesis to come with specifics.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
USGS earthquake source. Watch in real-time.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Current activity appears to be a series of small earthquakes in Alaska.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Click the link and then click on the map to zoom in.

24 Hour Forecast of Aftershock Hazard

This is a time-dependent map giving the probability of strong shaking at any location in California within the next 24-hours.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hey october 15th is my 20th birthday

at least i dont live in california but still....

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I really hope those two broads are wrong!

Thats all we need to top off all these disasters happening worldwide.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I must say I am a little sceptical about these dreams myself, but I found it best to tell you just in case! I don't have any further information about the prophecies, though...

There have been smaller quakes in the region lately, and I heard that pets are running away. But I can't confirm these escapes...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I wonder if they meant the 15th here or the 15th in Norway! eek! Either way we're on the eve of it.

Thanks for sharing this!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Have these three ladies had any other dreams/predictions in the past? More importantly... anything that has come true.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hmmmmm I hope this is wrong, I only live a couple of miles from the GG bridge.

When I was a kid I would have this recuring dream where I was standing on what I thought was a river bank watching a bridge colapse. I had this dream numurous times. This was in the U.K. before I even knew about the GG bridge.

The wierd thing is when I first moved to the bay area, I visited the GG bridge and was standing on the bank over looking the bay, with the bridge to my left...Just as I'd seen in my dream!! When I stood on that spot the dream came rushing back to me...Talk about getting goose bumps.

I hope mine and the Adventists from Norways dreams doesn't come true.

[edit on 14/10/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
One of the women who claimed she had this strange dream, stood up and told the church about it. When she was finished, the two other women stood up and told they had the very same dream.

There is a possibility that these women have been scheming this potential prophecy together in secret, and then presented it in their church individually. This is a regular Adventist church, why would they lie about such a crazy thing? But still, how can we be sure?

I heard this through a friend who has spoken to his mother-in-law, and I don't think they have prophecied before!

[edit on 14/10-2005 by otherwise]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
ANOK,

I would not be surprised, if you got with these ladies, to find out that your dream and their dream are much a like (if in fact yours and theirs are prophetic visions). And what I mean is for them to be standing at the same vantage point you were standing in your dream. And if these dreams are prophetic, and this does happen, don't be surprised if you see TV footage taken of the bridge collapsing at the same vantage point of your dream.

I have my own personally theory on certain prophetic dreams. u2u if you would like to talk about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Otherwise..

Has this been reported on by any of your local news outlets?

It would be great if we could read something about it.

Or even better, could you ask one of the ladies to explain her dream in detail, and post it in this thread?

Wow, if this does happen the news will be all over these ladies.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I unfortunately don't know who these women are yet...

It has not leaked to the press either. I don't think the news agencies would launch any news before they have happened!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
It has not leaked to the press either. I don't think the news agencies would launch any news before they have happened!

Yes I agree. What I meant though is that if it did happen, they would be all over them.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here are some news.

In addition to the three ladies, there is a person in the same church who has recieved a vision of the same event.

My friend has recieved a phone number so he can get some more information about this soon.

He also said that the governor (Arnold?) has been informed...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
He also said that the governor (Arnold?) has been informed...

Are you referring to the Governator?? Who has informed him?? One of the ladies??

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Dr. Louis Turi is also predicting something similar although he doesn't give specifics on the whereabouts he has declared dates.

Oct 15/16/17: Earthquakes/ volcanoes / tornadoes/ oil and Natalee Holloway

www.drturi.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join