It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mara Salvatrucha 13 Plans to Kill American Police Officers on 10/30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
A violent civil war hardened gang from El Salvador, threatens US police. This is the largest and most violent gang in North America, as well as South America where they originated. This is not a gang in the traditional sence, it is from a war torn land they escaped, not an inner city block.

www.alipac.us
They say the MS 13's want to kill officers because of the pressure they are
under from U.S. Customs agents "Operation Community Shield"

They have forwarded a safety memo to area authorities.

In the intelligence bulletin obtained by Action 4 News, a confidential informant in Virginia claims the Mara Salvatruchas have designated October 30 as "Kill A Law Enforcement Officer Day".

"Along the Mexican border, I feel very comfortable that not only this agency but all the other agencies are paying attention to these bulletins," Rosser said. "We pay a lot of attention to the fact that we do have people that are in close proximity that are possible terrorists, or on death wish missions."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is something that needs to be addressed with top priority. The MS13 has been getting worse and worse. This is the greatest gang threat since east and west coast got into it. The Mara Salvatruchas are not Americans, they have brought with them nothing but violence and hatred.

There was a serious issue with gangs in the US before, and still is. How ever now not only do the safety enforcement officers have to worry about domestic threats, there is now foreign too.

Related News Links:
www.phxnews.com
www.alipac.us
lists.topica.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
MS 13 Plans to Kill American Police Officers on 10/30: Mara Salvatrucha 13

[edit on 13-10-2005 by ADVISOR]

[edit on 10/15/05 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
With a gang like this I would believe them. Being from D.C. you don't go exploring in Northern Virginia at night specifically because of MS-13; truly a terrifying gang.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Too bad we can't have dead squads here in the US. Because I would actually support a measure to hunt down these assholes and kill them on the spot. They're all #ed up people and the only remedy for them is dead. Plus most of them are not even Americans.

But more realistically, they should be rounded up and sent back to El Salvador, where they do have dead squads to deal with them.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
MS13 isn't your West side story type of street gang. They really arn't a "gang" they really are more of an organized crime family and they aren't all from El Salvadore. They have established alliances with home grown crime orginazations and they have infiltrated law enforcement offices. They are as well armed as many paramilitary units from which they sprang.
It's going to take a concerted effort of local, state and fedral law enforcement to even make a dent in this orginazition. The problem for law enforcement in this instance is that it is extremely difficult to place informants in what basically is a foreign led entity not to mention lack of funding for domestic crime operations.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I asked my wife about this, she works with law enforcement in almost Northern Virginia, She said that 10-30 has been designated kill a cop day by MS13 for several years now.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
MS13 isn't your West side story type of street gang. They really arn't a "gang" they really are more of an organized crime family and they aren't all from El Salvadore.

they are still considered as a gang just in a more sophisticated form. after all they were from El Salvador relating to the civil war and they are trying to survive. the U.S. is serious about them and are taking on them right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
California and Arizona have issues with MS13 operating in conjuction with Mecha and La Raza, and on the other side of the border they work with the Mexican Federales to import illegal drugs and smuggle people into the US.

These guys are bad vatos that are experienced in murder at the blink of an eye and this isn't the first time they threatened to kill the opposition.

MS-13 vs. Minutemen?
www.d-n-i.net...

Mara Salvatrucha
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join