It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLay saga continues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Indicted Rep. Tom DeLay's attorneys are trying to compel testimony by prosecutors on their contacts with grand jurors, sending subpoenas to the Texas district attorney who normally issues them.

In an attempt to created drama DeLays team of attorney are making reverse subpoenas to the district attorney offices.

The bitterness of Tom DeLay keeps growing after having to step from his position of power in the white house.

While Earle refuse to sign the subpoena he took it as a voluntary offer.

How desperate DeLay’s Team is with the whole case? As to send subpoenas to the same people that issue them? Is kind of funny.

Mean while DeLay is fighting for the public opinion approval using the media to get to his fellow conservative Republicans in Texas.

"I know when you stand up for what you believe in, this kind of thing is going to happen," DeLay boasted on a Houston radio show. "It's part of the fight. I know Democrats hate me and they hate what I believe in and they hate the amazing things we've been able to accomplish ever since we've been in the majority."

This man has tasted power and he can not live without it and he will do anything he can to get away from the accusations he now faces.
The conservative Christian DeLay loses his posture when the name of his accuser comes to his ears.

But their filings in court -- which formally accuse prosecutor Ronnie Earle of misconduct -- pale in comparison to the verbal barrage DeLay launches every time Earle's name comes up in an interview.

I would love to see DeLay in one of his outrages when he listens to the name of Ronnie Earle.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I know Democrats hate me and they hate what I believe in and they hate the amazing things we've been able to accomplish ever since we've been in the majority."

They hate him for his freedoms! Why is that always the line? "They hate me"! Yeah, they hate you because your a common criminal!

He's a desperate man. I think this move of making reverse subpoenas to the district attorney will come to be known as the DeLay delay tactic.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I found the article so funny in a kind of perversive way. I knew this two persons were as bad as they come, and they are using the public to spread their BS.

I can not stand deceiving people or people that use others to pursue their agendas regardless of the damage they do unto others.

I am not sorry for DeLay I am actually enjoying the circus performer that he has become.

Now he is what he has always been behind his conservatism and Good will, he is nothing more than a clown.

And to believe that he wanted to be president or at least considered that position, just like pat Robertson makes me puke.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Tom’s DeLay, phone records subpoenaed, in the ongoing drama of DeLay now Earle wants access to Delay phone records from his home, and daughter.

The subpoenas list telephone numbers, but not whom they belong to. They ask for information about the calls, voice mail service at the numbers and long distance calls made from or charged to the numbers.
[/quota]

www.cnn.com...

top topics

join