It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets take a journey into Hollow Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thought I might try this again. Had previously started this exciting thread under the UFO Alien thread, and was shut down because of an apparent link attached interpreted as an advertisement.

Hope they will let me post this and carry on from where I left off.

If your seeing this same information about my Journey To Hollwow Earth under the UFO/Alien thread, don’t bother posting there because they took away my ability to respond to my own thread.

Guess I will see how they are going to treat this newcomer.

Any way, Let take off with this OK???

Hey All,

This is a subject most appealing to me of all topics within these fringe type forums.
I have a lot to say in regards to government conspiracies and the lies that go along with them etc... For those of us that have broke away from the flocks of the sheople, I have much to say in regards to the illuminati and the New World Order, Population control, planetary shifts, just to mention a few of the topics of interest here. Again for those of us who have managed to find these truths, that we can only hope those left behind in their every day repetitious lives blind to these things going on right in front of them will someday see the same light.
This particular subject has the most special place among all of them for me personally.
I am going to skip over just exactly why for now, but will share with you that it results from a personal experience that is directly related to this subject.
For some I suppose this subject is of interest simply because it holds within it a story of fantasy that all of us deep down want to believe and or wish we could be a part of and touch.
After beginning my journey down into the depths that people like Richard Shavers Dero’s Ray Palmer, Churchwood and his ancient tracings of the Lemurians from their continent of MU to their migration of our western coast and on into New Mexico, Arizona, Mexico, and finally for me the Lemurians who finally settled in and around Mount Shasta. This particular part I will share with you on later posts.
Yes in fact there are many tunnels and subterranean locations that revolve around agreements made years ago between various governments and certain aliens (mostly the greys and reptilian type). Although this area of the “hollow earth” topic is of interest and one of which I completely believe, it is not for me the path I choose to investigate in regards to this awesome topic.
I hesitate to say with absolution that trips like the one taken by Admiral Byrd prove one way or the other about an actual “hollow earth.”
When I think about the fact that the crust and the mantel each are several hundred miles in depth. It leaves for me the possibility that either one or both could in fact accommodate any number of subterranean possibilities. Perhaps one even as large as suggested at the North Pole by Admiral Byrds diary. A sun within the depths of the planet? I do not believe so. Some sort of natural light. Most definitely.
I certainly would if could afford it, go on the great adventure planed next year to possibly put it to rest. But regardless of the outcome, the many journey’s available to any of us to any number of known caves and subterranean locations is endless. I believe
such journeys will one day prove the idea that we have many brothers and sisters within the depths of the earths crust. Yet I also believe the story will remain as many with the individual who managed to take the journey and return to tell of it like many others.
This planet has been here for billions of years. We are but a blink of the eye in regards to the history that this planet holds.
Shortly after I began my journey it became very apparent that there are a great number of historical accounts within various Indian cultures that specifically trace their ancestry to various subterranean entities and their locations all across the country.
When one reads these stories handed down through the generations as told by the most noble and trustworthy leaders of these tribes, one can hardly find it in themselves to doubt the words coming from such respectful, honest and honorable Chiefs.
So for me, my journey is not one of becoming entangled in the power struggles between the alien types and various governments originating from a greed motivated by obtaining promises of power without regard for we the people who reside on the surface .
I believe this will or all ready has backfired on them and we may soon pay the price for their greed as the promises are broke and the subterranean tunnels and cities become overrun by the more evil aliens.
My journey is one of research, adventure, and seeking out any possible sources that may put me at the entrances or possibly in touch with our ancient brothers and sisters like those of the Lemurians.
I seek their wisdom, our history, spirituality, peaceful technologies, medicinal, and hopefully some guidance to understanding how to be the best spiritual being I can be while on this planet living a human life.
For some all of this may sound like way too much fantasy. But if we all truly look within ourselves we may find that little spark of curiosity that was lit in the first place because there is actually already a connection somehow between ourselves and such a journey, that we are all seeking in an attempt to find out who we are and perhaps who and where we come from. It adds a little something for me as I go through my day. It is my journey. And as usual such a journey usually is more on a personal level, as are the rewards.
I am not an expert by any means. I do not hold all the information and answers. I truly would like to see this forum create a specific Subject Thread for this. I truly believe that it is a deserving subject. I believe it would draw a wide range of people who have specific interests in any number of related fields. Some of a few would include Cave dwellers and researchers, ancient cultural historians, various religious groups, alien and UFO groups, remote viewers, and possibly many others.
I have found a few forums specific to the hollow earth studies. And very impressed with the discussions going on within them.
I hope no matter your level of knowledge or interest is on the Hollow Earth subject at present, you will join me while we share information and educate each other along this interesting journey.

Going to start by tracing back as far as possible using information that to my knowledge best places possibly the origin of human kind in the first epoch of the Lemurian race as described by a channeled source called the Oahspe.
Like I said. This is for me the best source, but surely not the only one. This source works for me as a good historical take on the Lemurians. Since the purpose of this thread is for each of us to share each of our journeys as they work for us individually, this is how I wish to educate myself historically and work foreword tracing in this case the Lemurians and how they came to migrate within various subterranean areas upon this continent.
Before it is said and done perhaps any combination of possibilities from any number of other sources here, combined with this one, could paint the same, or a different idea regarding the origin of any given race and placing them within these subterranean locations. As we proceed we will eventually agree upon one or several civilizations that possibly inhabit various subterranean areas on the continent of America, as well as Mexico. Part of my journey will include research and shareing here the Maya/Lemurian connection.
Just to reiterate. Please jump in at any time and bring to discussion any thoughts historically regarding any civilization either earthly or otherwise that is important to you and your journey to include what ever you believe in. I think it is pretty cool to have some history or accounts however obtained as we may see later how important it is to know what type of characters we are dealing with before hopefully we "come a knockin" on their subterranean doors. Sound crazy? Well lets see just how far each of us are willing to take our journeys. For me it is the Lemurians, and I have every intention of one day gaining entrance. Perhaps for you it is kicking some grey and or reptilian ass before they get a shot at us surface folks. Whatever…….

Will pick up tomorrow and start with time line and pick up the trail of my Lemurian brother and sisters migration that will begin “The Journey To Our Hollow Earth!!”

Peace….

[edit on 12-10-2005 by connectabore]

[edit on 12-10-2005 by connectabore]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There's already an active Hollow Earth thread going on:

Hollow Earth - Interesting Links

Please contribute there.

Closed.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by parrhesia]

join