It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: The Gonzales Effect: Dissolving Democracy in the USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Unfortunately, due to trade agreements like NAFTA and CAFTA which establish corporate dominion over national interests - under international law - the futures of the USA and Canada are intertwined. And the USA is dragging Canada down the slippery slope to fascism.

I fully expect that the US government will implement NorthCom with the next catastrophe - likely bird flu. When that happens, the US will be under military rule - and the final corporate takeover will occur - probably under the guise of "privatizing" the management of essential government services, starting with the military.

NorthCom's purview is all of North America, including Canada and Mexico. Fill in the blanks.

As you know I am American, and have interests in the USA. But wherever anyone lives - I defend their right to comment on anything they might choose.

ed to add "of"

[edit on 15-10-2005 by soficrow]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Feel the need to repeat this:

I fully expect that the US government will implement NorthCom with the next catastrophe - likely bird flu. When that happens, the US will be under military rule - and the final step in the corporate takeover will occur - probably under the guise of "privatizing" the management of essential government services, starting with the military.

<< 1   >>

join