It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunken Giant :: Sulu Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
My $.02

The picture looks fishy. Something about the texture seems odd.

Why only 2 pics? I would have taken a bunch. Also, the other pics in his gallery look much better and cleaner.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Like I explained in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... this is nothing more than so called 'viral marketing' that Sony are doing in order to promote their new game "Shadow of the Colossus". I was able to instantly recognize the second 'colossi' in that thread, but I've yet to best this boss, wich I believe is next on my list, since the 'gods' in the game told me it would be under water.

So this is not real, only a scheme on the behalf of Sony, search for "colossus viral marketing" on google to get a bunch of forums discussing it, I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks Drexon,

I think it maybe safe to conclude this is a HOAX.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
what about this thing?

Edit oh danm cant foool ya already got it LOL

[edit on 23-10-2005 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
So this is not real, only a scheme on the behalf of Sony, search for "colossus viral marketing" on google to get a bunch of forums discussing it, I'm sure.

Just a question was the game released before the findings of the giant sea creature or after

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
after
these giants were all to get people talking about this idea to raise it in public awareness so that when the game was released people would say "ooh wow" and then buy a copy
it failed
it went straight to the bottom of the "buy for a dollar" bin
and the fact that shortly after its release sony announced it was producing the playstation 3 had nothing to do with it

I once acted in a digitised adventure game called "freerunner" for the sega jaguar
the release of the playstation had nothing to do with the fact that in the end "freerunner" was never released either

and of course the first world war had nothing to do with the assasination of archduke Franz Ferdinand either

etc etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join