It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acacia tree...Sacred? (DMT/Dreams/Spirit)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
First off can anyone tell me that is familar with religons of how and why the Acacia tree became sacred? I have seen misc blurbs on how Hebrews viewed this as a very sacred tree. Also I think Egypt as well but I forget what I read now. Maybe you can fill me in one all you know.

With that said Acacia has a main ingredient of '___' the same which cause you to dream...I posted the below to dream forum but it is relative so I will paste:

To my understanding dreams are cause my a natural release of '___' in the brain also when one dies '___' is released to my knowledge..

In a dream all things are possible. When you control your dream you can fly and can fight you can fear you can do it all..The ones that suck are when you can't wake up! oohhhhh those suck so bad and each time I wake up after a scary one I find myself of need of a positive earthly desire ie a cookie,sex etc Has this happened to you???

Back to the point Dreams/'___' I would say with the little I said without further research it is almost a primer for spirtual experience or when you turn to spirit no? I would love to hear back....

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Acacia wood was used to build the holy Ark of the Covenant (at the instruction of God himself):

10 "Have them make a chest of acacia wood—two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high. 11 Overlay it with pure gold, both inside and out, and make a gold molding around it. 12 Cast four gold rings for it and fasten them to its four feet, with two rings on one side and two rings on the other. 13 Then make poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold. 14 Insert the poles into the rings on the sides of the chest to carry it. 15 The poles are to remain in the rings of this ark; they are not to be removed. 16 Then put in the ark the Testimony, which I will give you.
17 "Make an atonement cover of pure gold—two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide. 18 And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. 19 Make one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends. 20 The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover.

Exodus 25:10-20

[edit on 10/12/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: japike

Interestingly Benny Shannon has theory that Biblical events may have been caused by ayahuasca which might have been prepared from acacia tree parts containing '___' and combination of maoi (syrian rue?). Moses visions of "burning" bush, stick turning to snake and so on are amazing to me and curious what caused them.

new topics

join