It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freud would have a Party in my Head.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

PODcast: Freud would have a Party in my Head.
A recurring dream I've been having for several years, involving aliens and our solar system. Excuse the sniffles. Kudos to Nerdling.

length: 07:09
file: atspodcast_508.mp3
size: 3355k
feed: ats

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thats one trippy dream Parrhesia, you should lay off the booze before bed.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Woah. I can never tell my dreams in such detail. But I guess I could if I kept having the same dream.
I would be very interested to hear an analysis of this dream. It must feel like you are being warned your world will fall apart.

Maybe train yourself in Lucid dreaming so you can change your actions next time this happens.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Umbrax,

Having had it for years makes the detail just build and stick in my head. I also write most of my dreams down, especially recurring dreams, looking for changes in detail and overall.

If anyone wanted to offer a dream analysis, that'd be great. I'd be interested in hearing for sure. Nerdling and I went over some Fredian type psychoanalysis last night, which was interesting.

As for lucis dreaming, I'm interested in learning it. There's a free course here that goes on for 12 weeks starting in January. I'm thiking of getting in on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
That's a very interesting dream, indeed!

I get the impression that somewhere in your mind, you do still think about aliens, if not consciously.

The overall impression I get is that you know the universe (especially the world) is in trouble. We see signs around us (pluto falling) that foretell big problems ahead and you'd like to do something to prevent the destruction or falling of the earth, but it's too big a job for one person, and perhaps too late and you feel you're alone in your efforts or your point of view.

I think you might have an opinion in the back of your mind somewhere that aliens may be the only real hope. I mean look around here on the terrestrial areas. We're not doing so great in preserving our planet or environment.

We see signs, the 'darkening' of our surroundings (dark as in ominous, foreboding) the struggle to make it out at the last minute and the hope of aliens arriving in a bright light from above for our one last chance.

Then even with all the efforts it's still too late.

I think your dream is about the sad realization that you feel that no matter what we do, it's going to be too little - too late.

Or maybe not....

Great dream, though!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This podcast makes Lysergic touch himself inappropriately.

Especially the sniffles.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Especially the sniffles.

In psychological terminology, we call that 'projection'

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
``

too bad the podcast thingy can't be minimized, and a larger campfire scene
which fills the screen instead....

I think that a 'Freudian analysis' would be bogus
I expect a Jung, Carl G. universe of psychoanalysis would be more complete in your case.

you might check out Sophia, wisdom/cosmic mother who ultimately
manifested this solarsystem....its in the Gnostic storys
perhaps, your synchronicity with the primal 'Sophia'??
......that which you freely receive...freely give......

PS=>Gregorian chants might be good background in some instances

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

PODcast: Freud would have a Party in my Head. (reply 1)
NrKy's response, details HIS dreams that might relate to parrhesia's.

length: 03:27
file: atspodcast_554.mp3
size: 3236k
feed:

REPLY to this podcast with one of your own!

[edit on 14-10-2005 by nrky]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Especially the sniffles.

Only when nobody is looking.
====================

You know I've had a dream where I felt it had to deal with aliens but I never see one just 2 red ufos. mebbe i'll make a podcast about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

PODcast: Freud would have a Party in my Head. (reply 2)
Shots into the spine are bad.

Musique by Boards of Canada - Sixtyten

length: 05:05
file: atspodcast_576.mp3
size: 4766k
feed:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sorry Lysergic, but it is VERY hard to hear your voice in that podcast. The bass in the music is far too loud.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
really? I'll have to amplify my voice next time.

I dont see how its too much bass, I mean I can hear my breathe on it sometimes!!!!

turn yo speakers up!

[edit on 15-10-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
By 'loud' I mean 'noisy and distracting'.
The volume and gain levels are fine, however.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky

PODcast: Freud would have a Party in my Head. (reply 1)

DUDE! This is soooo wierd. I am going to post a pod cast about my dream. I had the SAME dream as you did! Very very similar. And I wrote it down! yes I know what you're talking about! The white crystals, and their are clusters of them together. It was a black cave. It was huge. And, somebody said to me, "The crystals are our power source". I held one, and dropped it by an accident, When it chipped, the inside was like bluesih purple. But they were brilliant white crystals. And they grew out pretty far like the one I was holding in my hand was about 7 inches long.
Also, you mentioned the laboratory or big machine room! Yep, yep, was there a tiled floor? I remember there was a tile floor, kind of like a pool mat you walk on, but it was hard. I look up and there are these robots hanging on the walls. TONS!!! Of them. And I look around and see tubes, and the sounds yep, they were like, wierd. Wow, I can't wait to pod cast. This is gonna be cool. About the reptilians...I don't remember seeing any over there, but I do remember that a men in black guy took me here.

new topics

top topics

join