It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Mob Boss's Daughter Claims He Ordered JFK Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
In her upcoming book, JFK and Sam: The Connection between the Giancana and Kennedy Assassinations, Antoinette Giancana claims her father, the late Chicago mafia boss, ordered President John F. Kennedy's assassination. She says that her father helped JFK win the 1960 election but was doublecrossed by the Kennedy administration when Attorney General Robert Kennedy started cracking down on organized crime, causing her father to seek retribution. However Bill Brashler, a biographer of Sam Giancana, scoffs at the assertation calling it "silliness."

www.suntimes.com
"Mafia Princess" Antoinette Giancana, daughter of the late Chicago mob boss Sam Giancana, claims in a new book that her father ordered the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

If true, this would make Sam Giancana guilty of one of history's worst crimes. But that doesn't trouble Antoinette Giancana.

"The Kennedys were not kind to my father," she said. "They were just as evil and corrupt as any mafioso."

Giancana teamed up with two University of Illinois at Chicago doctors to write JFK and Sam: The Connection between the Giancana and Kennedy Assassinations. The 217-page book will be published later this month by Cumberland House Publishing.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is probably just an attempt to make some money by making a wild assertation in a book; however, it does tie into many existing conspiracy theories regarding the Kennedy assassination. I don't doubt that Kennedy did get Chicago mob help to engineer his 1960 presidential election, and that they were quite upset when the Justice Department didn't go easy on them in return -- but would they be so bold as to kill the President of the United States?

[edit on 10/11/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
She has claimed this before if I call. Maybe she has Victoria Gotti envy or something. No doubt this pronouncement will drum up alot of book sales.

Im putting my money on either a rouge CIA operation, or he was killed by a cliqe of Texas business men who wanted Jhonson in the White House. Or perhaps J. Edgar Hoover.

[edit on 10/11/05 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Nah, I think the Federal Reserve Bank had JFK killed because of Executive Order #11110, which he signed on July 4th, 1963. He was about to take away their power to loan money to the Federal Government with Interest by returning the right to issue silver certificates to the US Treasury.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No...no...no It was Oliver Stone who ordered the hit so he could make a lurid and tacky movie about it decades later.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I remember seeing a movie on Showtime a few years ago called BonAnno. It seemed to infer that NYC boss Joe BonAnno was involved somehow. The movie was made by Joe's son, and Joe was involved in the film. It showed how tied to the mob the Kennedy family was from prohibition bootlegging.

I don't think its a stretch that some of the major families from NYC, Chicago and others were involved to some extent.

Still the Gotti Envy comment above is pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
MY DAD killed Kennedy I say so. now run out and buy my book. NOT!

I have always leaned towards a Castro/Russian assination because of the bay of pigs and missile crisis although some claim there was a French Connection in there somewhere.

I never did buy the single pristine killer bullet theory from the get go, there had to me more then one shooter. Now just who was the shooter??? Hmmm gives DJ and Fred a deadly stare.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I was Lee Harvey Oswald in my last life.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Like Fred, I recall hearing this before. I do think she is trying to cash in. I'll bet this upcoming book is even ude to be released close to November 22!

I sincerely doubt the Mafia did the hit singlehandedly. The change in the parade route and absense of Secret Service and others along the route point to a huge government/military involvement.
I don't doubt the Mafia was in on it, for the above-mentioned reasons. As well as the Jack Ruby connection.

JFK had made many enemies. Even if they worked on different sides of the street, they would have united to eliminate a common enemy.

apc

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
CIA engineered the hit as an act of mind control on the American populus (stats show an increase in the level of distrust for the US government following the assassination. People who don't trust their government, fear their government. And people who are afraid, are easier to control... we saw this exact same type of event 9/11/01). They manipulated and encouraged the mob, and arranged a patsy.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
if the mafia killed kennedy, why would there be a cover-up? unless Johnson was in bed with the Bonnano family, he would go after them to the full extent of the law. I doubt if her book will convince anyone that her dad ordered the hit.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
She is giving her father too much credit. Sure, he probably wanted him dead, and even ordered the hit, but it was not the assassination that took place. As mentioned before, he did not have the power the make it easier, nor the power to cover-up all the evidence. It was the MIC who had contacts in every dept. of the government, including the mob and local police. All the corrupt officials and defense contractors had everything to gain from the assassination. What really happened that day, was that we lost any chance of regaining an honest government.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I still say it was Johnson who had him killed, in one way or another. Look at the video of his swearing in aboard Air Force One. Everyone in the room is somber, except his cronies in the back of the crowd, widely smiling and almost cheering, hardly the level of respect you would expect when their assasinated President lies dead in the rear of the plane.

With regard to Oliver Stone's movie, the most revealing part of the entire movie is the meeting in the park between Garrison (Costner) and X (Donald Sutherland). Answer X's questions and you can see the conspiracy. It's that simple.

It was Johnson and his cronies.....all the way.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
We have way too much experince with the deranged or agrived killer syndrome by now, why does the Kennedy killing have to be different? Jack Ruby? Bobby Kennedy or even Ted's problem...it was possibly a strike against not just one but the whole family...and if that is the case it would probably be more profitable to find out who Joseph Kennedy crossed than Jack.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Of hand, I would say that it is possible...
the mafia getting JFK in office... probably... he was popular with the unions.
assasination? so many others had bigger reasons, and with Robert being the AG, the mafia would have been asking for trouble.

I would also think they were a prime suspect... would they have taken a chance on being connected to the plot?

The fact that Robert was also killed does give it credence though...

regardless, She will sell lots of books...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

This is probably just an attempt to make some money by making a wild assertation in a book; however, it does tie into many existing conspiracy theories regarding the Kennedy assassination. I don't doubt that Kennedy did get Chicago mob help to engineer his 1960 presidential election, and that they were quite upset when the Justice Department didn't go easy on them in return -- but would they be so bold as to kill the President of the United States?

Who could be bolder than the mafia (and the CIA)

In 1975 Frank Church and his Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities discovered that Judith Campbell had been involved with both Giancana and John F. Kennedy. It emerged that during the 1960 presidential election Campbell took messages from Giancana to Kennedy. Campbell later claimed these messages concerned the plans to murder Fidel Castro. Kennedy also began an affair with Campbell and used her as a courier to carry sealed envelopes to Giancana. He told her they contained "intelligence material" concerning the plot to kill Castro.

Giancana was now ordered to appear before Church's committee. However, before he could appear, on 19th June, 1975, Sam Giancana was murdered in his own home. He had a massive wound in the back of the head. He had also been shot six times in a circle around the mouth

Giancana was most likely murdered by a friend of his. A mobster of hos caliber does not let just anyone in his home. A prime suspect for his death was Johnny Roselli, who dissapeared within a month and who's body was later found.

Anyone who has not read Double Cross should. It was on the NYTimes bestseller list and sold over 2 million copies. It is an excellent book about growing un as an immigrant in early america and the mob stuff is just icing on the cake!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by josearango

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Who could be bolder than the mafia (and the CIA)

In 1975 Frank Church and his Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities discovered that Judith Campbell had been involved with both Giancana and John F. Kennedy. It emerged that during the 1960 presidential election Campbell took messages from Giancana to Kennedy. Campbell later claimed these messages concerned the plans to murder Fidel Castro. Kennedy also began an affair with Campbell and used her as a courier to carry sealed envelopes to Giancana. He told her they contained "intelligence material" concerning the plot to kill Castro.

Giancana was now ordered to appear before Church's committee. However, before he could appear, on 19th June, 1975, Sam Giancana was murdered in his own home. He had a massive wound in the back of the head. He had also been shot six times in a circle around the mouth

Giancana was most likely murdered by a friend of his. A mobster of hos caliber does not let just anyone in his home. A prime suspect for his death was Johnny Roselli, who dissapeared within a month and who's body was later found.

Anyone who has not read Double Cross should. It was on the NYTimes bestseller list and sold over 2 million copies. It is an excellent book about growing un as an immigrant in early america and the mob stuff is just icing on the cake!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
if the mafia killed kennedy, why would there be a cover-up? unless Johnson was in bed with the Bonnano family, he would go after them to the full extent of the law.

Good question. Another question is would even the Mafia have the resources and mainly the technology to orchestrate that massive coverup?

CIA engineered the hit as an act of mind control on the American populus (stats show an increase in the level of distrust for the US government following the assassination.

That is a very distinct possibility.

new topics

top topics

join