It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I still enjoy 'engaging' the Bushites!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

...After all, it is you that I'm debating with.............

We've debated?

As a matter of fact, yes, we have. But generally a person with a superiority complex won't want to put himself at the same level as the person he's debating with. A person with a superiority complex will attempt to rise himself above his opponent to

conceal feelings of inferiority.

At last, an appropriate classification on your positions....beliefs. Can't really be classified as anything else after the various topics have been weighed, investiated and the numbers tallied, no?
To that end, I am extremely tolerant of beliefs, just not when they're contrary to facts and they're still masqueraded as such upon rational minds.

dictionary.reference.com...

Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something:

Not at all, reread what I wrote. Feeding tubes, fake terror threats, devil sex sodomites getting married, opinions changing with new data being decried, terror cells is every town, restricting pollution ruins our economic competitiveness, vote for us or die...........you really think they relied on the logical in anything they pushed?

The other side is just as guilty of this as the Republicans. "They want to force their religion on you, they're baby killers, Bush is a fascist Nazi! Look at the pictures of dead people!"

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As does the cognitive dissonance required in sycophantic support of megalomania.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join